Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
LeoneSora

What are your favorite video games?

G4′s Top 15 (out of 100) Video Games of all Time:

• Super Mario Bros. (Guys Mario is a big thing for Nintendo, its obviously going to make it here, but so damn old)
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Never played it)
  • Bioshock (Great~)
  • Asteroids (What?)
  • Tetris (Never heard of this)
  • The Legend of Zelda (Um okay)
  • Super Mario Bros. 3 ( ._. This is so damn old)
  • Goldeneye (Never head of)
  • Shadow of the Colossus (Meh)
  • World of Warcraft (It is the best MMORPG so far, and over millon people play it, so its obvious)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Yup)
  • Doom II (What?)
  • Portal (Good)
  • Uncharted 2 (8D)
  • Donkey Kong ( ._. How?!)
So, what do you think about this list?

What.

Just because mario is really old and was influential to modern gaming doesn't make it the best game ever, but I do miss the games that were made with depth because of the limited technology. Modern gizmos make game makers lazy.

I LOVE kingdom hearts the music, characters, worlds, frankly im obsessed/ addicted and proud of it.

silent hill is epic, i love how deep and dark it is how much it messes with your head its had me thougholy freaked out on multiple occasions, a thrill ride through and through.

The world ends with you. Great music, great caracters, a complex storyline, i loved seeing neku grow in it i related to alot of the things he said, hes got alot of wit. im also a fan of alot of the cat artwork, and i have alredy played it 6 times through.. (just got it recently)

Bioshock, i love its deatail the old music, the creepy enemys that just pop out, the deep and dark story...

American Mcgees alice Madness returns, i have been obsessed with wonderland and all relateing to those storys since i was little, since its mad, it can go eather way from the wild crazyness of disney to this, the dark twisted morbid wonderfly gorey and well done, its got amazeing detail, really sucks you in, for any who can play M games id sencerily recomend this one

Legend of Zelda And Resident Evil, havent played these games sadly (i wish to change that) but my fiance jake talks about them i also seen him play them and so far i like what i see.

Fear, i want to play it, need to get , but i love alma..

Sims, im a sadistic bastard with them, even with createing them but i love editing the homes and being destructive..though i dont play often cause i hate how i get...

Alice is dead, a great online game that really pulled me into it...it also sadly left more questions then awnsers..

ect...

All Valve games and preferably FPS games (all that my laptop can handle)

I really like playing on PC, but first I need to buy better one, maybe Alienware

There is also lot of good RPG's on PC and load times are shorter on PC so I don't need to wait so long with games like Dead Island and Borderlands

Post your favorite video game then on Friday July 13th I will tally all of the votes to determine the top 15 games.

My favorite video game is a close one but Super Smash Bros. Brawl just beat the original KH for me so I pick SSBB

Every KH game ever!!!!!

Sorry, that was a pretty vast answer :P

If I had to pick one, then KH2/ KH2FM.

I could've said KH3D, but I haven't even played it. Not for another 3 weeks.

Edited by LightningXIII

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+

Are we allowed to vote for more then one game, or just one? My #1 game is a tie with 'Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom'.

Edited by Uncle Dolan