Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
LeoneSora

What are your favorite video games?

AC3 I would say is definitely a great game, I don't have it but from what I've seen and since it takes place in one of the greatest times (and my personal favorite) in American History with it's own AC twist I would say it's definitely fantastic. I'm gonna have to get it.

well we have had some great games come out this year, Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4, Black Ops 2, Far Cray 3, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Hitman Absolution, and some other console games as well, but we can't forget about the handheld games such as Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Persona 4 Golden, Assassins Creed 3 Liberations, and a whole lot more games as well, its just so hard to pick which one you think is the best game without sounding tottaly bias. Well last night was the VGA's and The Walking Dead won Game of the Year which I have to say good for that game. Now my opinion is, this is hard to say because I haven't played all of those console games I mentioned besides Assassin's Creed 3 but I have to say it would either be that or Dishonored for me because they look like such great games, don't get me wrong all the other ones are great as well but like I said it's hard to pick without sounding bias. For handheld I would have to say Persona 4 Golden because well thats just a really great game with the story and all the things you can do in it. Now I love Kingdom Hearts to death and it was a great game but comparing Dream Drop Distance to Persona 4 I have to go with Persona 4 manly because it had a more in depht story and more character development and a longer gameplay than Dream Drop Distance did. Thats just my opinion though but its hard to pick a game that was the best game of 2012 but I have to say Console wish Assassin's Creed 3 handheld wish Persona 4 Golden.

Tell me, how good is TOX2? Is it better than the first Xillia?

Its great and has a darker story than the first game with muiltiple endings(one of witch is a very sad ending) and the true ending sets up for a 3rd game better than final fantasy xiii-2 

this is the worst KH "FAN" forum response i have seen, KH3D all the way, this Question is being asked on a KH forum, wtf how did only 2 people pick KH3D?????? seriously, and you guys who didn't pick KH3D picked games that are not up to par with KH3D or AC3, you should all be ashamed 

1 KH3D

2 AC3