Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Grimmjow

OFFICIAL KH13 SOPA & PIPA NEWS FEED!

So after enough "FIRETRUCK SOPA"-threads with more or less humorous pictures I decided to make a thread where, starting now, all the news about the SOPA and PIPA bills are documented.

If you find any relevant news to this topic post it here!

I'll start of this thread by announcing that after the protest blackout yesterday OVER 7 MILLION people signed anti-SOPA/PIPA petitions!

http://latimesblogs....a-petition.html

Also 8 Senate members and 5 House members have withdrawn their support for these bills!

Let's hope those are the first 13 of many more!

If you want to stay up to date follow this thread!

Yes, I am with you on this thread. For all of you people making separate threads about the same topic about PIPA and SOPA. Please stop, we understand your concern for those 2 bills. But that doesn't mean you all need to fill the site with the same thing. I am so glad you made this thread. These SOPA and PIPA threads are starting to get annoying and ridiculous. This is seriously starting to get annoying.

ScrewAttack and various other gaming-websites invoked people with a collaborative video to boycott ESA the people behind the E3 because they support the SOPA bill.

They also called up people to tell their favourite gaming magazines to NOT cover the E3.

http://www.webpronew...pa-vote-2012-01

The senate vote for PIPA has been delayed indefinitely.

This is great news because with each hour the awareness of SOPA/PIPA is rising. And with time people won't support the bills more but rather withdraw their support like the 13 Senate and House members. The extra time will only give the anti-PIPA/SOPA movement an advantage.

This is great news because with each hour the awareness of SOPA/PIPA is rising. And with time people won't support the bills more but rather withdraw their support like the 13 Senate and House members. The extra time will only give the anti-PIPA/SOPA movement an advantage.

They're probably plotting something to fight back. Trying to buy time for themselves.

However, Anti-SOPA is ALREADY fighting back for a while. We're not tolerating SOPA. We might be able to win this!

Also, Anonymous is on Anti-SOPA, too. I'm supporting them right now.

does sopa and pipa mean something? the names? i dont muchly understand them but it kinda scares me a little

SOPA = Stop Online Piracy Act

PIPA = Protect IP(InternetProtocol) Act

Nothing a 20sec search on Google wouldn't have told you.

SOPA and PIPA may be dead, but now there's a new issue on the rise that's even worse than SOPA/PIPA. Not only does it involve America, but 3(7?) other countries as well; it's called ACTA.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=citzRjwk-sQ&feature=player_embedded

There's a petition you can sign to help prevent it from happening, as well:

https://wwws.whiteho...ternet/MwfSVNBK

Are you firetrucking kidding me?! .....Governments.... STOP THIS SHIT!

I honestly don't understand why they keep coming out with these sorts of things. Do they not realize that this affects them, as well? It's like they're asking for death threats, riots, etc.