Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic

i read somewhere that the anniversary box is KH1, KH2, Re:COM and BBS as a HD collection for PS3. Probably no way thats true but still, that would be so awesome xD

That would be paradise for me. Words would not be enough to express my joy.

i read somewhere that the anniversary box is KH1, KH2, Re:COM and BBS as a HD collection for PS3. Probably no way thats true but still, that would be so awesome xD

tutti frutti. I seriously hope that it's what xxClouDxxmoon stated, but at this point I'm not really holding my breath. If it's not, I can only imagine something like a keychaing, art book, or something like it. But at the very least SE is doing something to honor the 10 year anniversary of the KH series. But it's definitely something to look forward to in regards to KH. Nonetheless, I hope that it's something good.

I wonder how it will be on like the 30 anniversary? I wonder if i will still probley not but ill pass it on to my kids and sneak play and then ill ask can i play one day theyll be like no u suck then show them how its done! Very random 10th anniversary!!!! im so pumped!!!!!!!

The 10th anniversary box is gonne be something Numora acts like is gonna be something amazing, and it's gonna have awesome art on the cover and when you open it... nothing. Except a HUEG poster of the trollface head over Sora's body.

Lol, just kidding. But that would be funny.

And...hmm... I guess I'll just import the japan 3DS and the game. I haven't got a 3ds yet. : (

It is now 64 days, 22 hours, 47 minutes until the 29th March for the UK! I wonder when the English version will be released. It's exciting that the English voice actors are revealing themselves before the game arrives! I wonder who will voice Quasimodo? :P

Well, I guess the 65 five days left for the release in japan means little for many of us who will not be able to get the game on that date.... like me, for instance. But in march 29 I'll run the streets screaming anyeay: "Kingdom Hearts DREAM DROP DISTANCE SAIU!!!! PORRA!!!" (kingdom hearts ddd has been released! firetruck yeah!, in portuguese).. Will I be arrested? Even if I do, I'll scream in jail: Kingdom HeartsSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! At full lungs power!

The 10th anniversary box is gonne be something Numora acts like is gonna be something amazing, and it's gonna have awesome art on the cover and when you open it... nothing. Except a HUEG poster of the trollface head over Sora's body.

And...hmm... I guess I'll just import the japan 3DS and the game. I haven't got a 3ds yet. : (

glad to im not the only one without a 3DS : )

glad to im not the only one without a 3DS : )

Well, I guess the 65 five days left for the release in japan means little for many of us who will not be able to get the game on that date.... like me, for instance. But in march 29 I'll run the streets screaming anyeay: "Kingdom Hearts DREAM DROP DISTANCE SAIU!!!! PORRA!!!" (kingdom hearts ddd has been released! firetruck yeah!, in portuguese).. Will I be arrested? Even if I do, I'll scream in jail: Kingdom HeartsSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! At full lungs power!

If you do this, I will bail you out of jail xD

And since this is the countdown for Japan I need to a least triple the time the American release x_X so this countdown is the same thing to me as Kishira

65 days in Brazil... =( So sad man...

Maybe the 10th Anniversary Box can be another game but for another consoles... or a remake in HD (like DC said) but for all game of the serie (maybe not xD) just in one card( or DVD, Blue-Ray).

It'd be cool if the 10th Anniversary box included a DVD with some behind-the-scenes stuff. If I was making it, I'd include a CGI video showing redone clips from the whole series so far set to one of the songs by Utada Hikaru.

[/center]

Amazon Japan doesn't ship outside of Japan, DChiuch.

Oh, that's annoying. :/ I bought Birth by Sleep from Amazon.co.jp, so they allow it sometimes... but not this time, evidently. I guess I'll remove that link from the OP, thanks.

How you see it: 65 days

How I see it: 999999 years

But seriously I did not expect it to be that close. o.o

66 days for New York!

Now it's less.