Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic

I find how 3d is coming out in March epic its kind of like the best bday present for me ever since my birthday normally sucks since everyone is normally real busy on my bday with it being the day before paddys day which is a big deal here

But it's all in Japanese and no one will understand anything, so we will have to wait even more for an English release date : D/shot

I know it must be difficult for everyone to contain their excitement, so I've made this countdown topic until March 29, 2012-- when of course, as you know, both Kingdom Hearts 3D and the 10th Anniversary Box will be released! So, please discuss how much you're looking forward to this day, and count down the days remaining until we'll all be flooded with info. :)

is the 10th Anniversary Box gonna be released with Dream Drop Distance i didnt know that lol well anyway 66 days is way to long lol

But it's all in Japanese and no one will understand anything, so we will have to wait even more for an English release date : D/shot

I don't have any problem eith it being in japanese, but because of the region block, I'd have to spend mountains of money importing japanese 3ds games for the rest of my life.

Or I could buy the japanese 3ds only so that I can play DDD on march, and then buy the american 3ds for the rest of the games.

i read somewhere that the anniversary box is KH1, KH2, Re:COM and BBS as a HD collection for PS3. Probably no way thats true but still, that would be so awesome xD

I really hope so. Where did you read this?