Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sheraz Habib

KH3D Kingdom hearts 3D US/Canada Release Date confirmed

Hello,

I'm a new comer but a hardcore fan of the series. while looking up days and re coded on candian gamestop site, i ran across the release date for Kingdom Hearts 3D. it's on Preorder, and the release date is July 1st, 2012.

link is below to support my reason for posting this.

http://www.ebgames.ca/3ds/kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/312142

let me know, and if i'm right. we're in for a surprise

Have fun everyone!

oh so it's not?

Nope. Most japanese websites had KH3D's release date as "March 31st" as a placeholder, since that would be the farthest date possible.

July 1st and December 31st are just the dates they've been leaving as a placeholder for other regions.

That's just a placeholder date. It wouldn't come out on July 1st for two reasons.

1. It's not a Tuesday

2. They can't release a game on Canada day, when all the stores are closed.

oh thanks

i guess there's no point pre-ordering it thn (for now)

You shouldn't let that stop you from preordering it. I'm just not preordering it yet because I'm not sure if it will have a bundle and/or special edition in NA or not.

You shouldn't let that stop you from preordering it. I'm just not preordering it yet because I'm not sure if it will have a bundle and/or special edition in NA or not.

i have the same reason, i really wanna go for the bundle, i have a 3ds already, but having a Kh 3D bundle will be awesome. as soon as we're updated then i guess i'll make a move. thanks alot everyone

i have the same reason, i really wanna go for the bundle, i have a 3ds already, but having a Kh 3D bundle will be awesome. as soon as we're updated then i guess i'll make a move. thanks alot everyone

Yeah, I'm thinking about selling my 3DS to get the bundle.

true, they won't do it on that day, i forgot that it was a national holiday, the date just hyped me up lol

Yeah, I'm thinking about selling my 3DS to get the bundle.

true, i'm thinking of selling re coded and 358/2 days, but i don't want to (After all we been through) i guess i'll buy the 10th anniversery happily :) it's worth it for a Hardcore fan, i guess

true, i'm thinking of selling re coded and 358/2 days, but i don't want to (After all we been through) i guess i'll buy the 10th anniversery happily :) it's worth it for a Hardcore fan, i guess

Just remember though 3DS' are region locked so unless you have a Japanese 3DS you won't be able to play the copy of KH3D that comes with the bundle unless they release the bundle in NA and EU/Austrailia

I wish the dream I had last night would come true and they would say "It comes out April 3rd in NA!"... WHY DID I WAKE UP FROM THIS DREAM?! WHY?!

I love when I have those kind of dreams... 'till I wake up D:

What if you wake up then it happens?

Guest Lady Dreana

I already preordered it, just so I don't have to worry about it later.

you don't have to worry about the game itself going out of stock either

heh you can take resident evil revelations for an example.I had to go to gamestop 3 times before I got the game.The first 2 times were from the same gamestop

you don't have to worry about the game itself going out of stock either

heh you can take resident evil revelations for an example.I had to go to gamestop 3 times before I got the game.The first 2 times were from the same gamestop

I preordered that too, so I didn't have to worry xD And I got the cool case too.

Guest Lady Dreana

I preordered that too, so I didn't have to worry xD And I got the cool case too.

ugh lucky,well I learn my lesson about not preordering good games ;)