Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D, Nintendo 3DS bundle sells out on Amazon.com

As you would know, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance releases on March 29, 2012. On the same day, a Kingdom Hearts 3D-themed Nintendo 3DS will release with the game in a bundle, and the 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box will release. Various stores have started offering pre-orders for the Nintendo 3DS bundle, and the bundle has sold out extremely fast!

Amazon.com posted that "reservations started at approximately 17:30, and in 10 minutes they sold out about 1,200 copies". Square Enix's e-STORE, who opened reservations to "Ultimate" Square Enix Members on January 30, said that "we reached the expected number of sales in 4 hours". As you can see, the bundle is already proving to be quite popular! Thanks to aibo_ac7 for the news, and Oishii from KH13 for translating the statements.

Great. Now sell them firetrucking here! You'll get double, maybe triple the money Square. How does that not sound enticing you? >_>

Amen! I will happily pay for a KH-themed 3DS console if it were released in Europe, as would many KH fans.

thats great. i cant wait to hear the release date in NA so then i can pre-order it hopefully it won't sell out to fast that i dont get it lol then again im just going to get the game not the bundle lol so that might not sell out as fast lol

Ok. sounds good, but are they gonna charge like $400 for it? Because on their other bundles they are way overpriced.

Most likely. The bundle costs US$272.59 in Japan, so the Play-Asia price would need to be a bit more than that, in order for them to make money. I'd guess something like $320.