Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zenithia

Will Sora ever fail at something?

Sora has indeed failed at one time. Hello? Chain of Memories? He completely fell for the Organization's tricks in Castle Oblivion, he believed in the false memories that Namine presented, and eventually had to get his memory wiped and had to go to sleep for a year...if that isn't a fail, then I don't know what is! :P

He does feel it but never acutally fails. Kingdom Hearts 2 "so its my fault" when he say this after he finds out kairi was in twilight town and he lost her. Also he sort of got a beaten in chain of memories by larxene when he donlad heals him. He also fails when you fight leon in kh 1 for the first time no matter if you win or lose. Also then cloud if you lose you do not have to win then theres the race with riku you can lose that.

Sora is cool he feels failure but never fails too much he is like Chuck Norris ;P

tutti frutti. In Kingdom Hearts 2 he didn't really know what happened to Kairi until his visit to twilight town. So there he could really prevent something from happening from Kairi if he didn't know about it, let alone rush to her aid when Axel kidnapped her to in order to see Roxas. For KH1, not that I completely disagree with you there, but I always believed that due to Sora having far less battle experience than Leon, he may have ran out of steam during the fight. (though this is debateable there) With Cloud it was a competition as with the race with Riku. Both of those I agree with you there. Though those don't really have a major impact on Sora really working towards something. Like for example with Hercules, he always believed that he had to be there for people, pushing himself and failed to one of Hades plans. By failing Hercules too it pretty hard until Sora and co. turned him around and when Meg was in danger. But I was thinking more of a major event like something from Super paper mario in the link below. You do everything in this area to prevent the area from being destroyed, though it is still destroyed no manner what you do to prevent it from happening.

well sora has failed. because he is so naive and followed marluxia to CO becuse riku was suppose to be there (and he was, but sora never knew tht) and then he failoed to protect his home world at beginning of kh1 (though he just had keyblade)

he also failed, because organisation was collecting hearts he released from heartless

it would add more character development if he fails HARD or becomes evil because of the all "light will always defeat the darkness" jazz kinda like spiderman 3 when spiderman took a new side and wanted revenge and was filled with hate then yadda yadda yadda he realises some life lesson he defeats venom and him and mary jane live happily ever after...except for harry osborne i think he died or something i just dont notice that james franco anymore, the man is practically everywhere.

tutti frutti. In Kingdom Hearts 2 he didn't really know what happened to Kairi until his visit to twilight town. So there he could really prevent something from happening from Kairi if he didn't know about it, let alone rush to her aid when Axel kidnapped her to in order to see Roxas. For KH1, not that I completely disagree with you there, but I always believed that due to Sora having far less battle experience than Leon, he may have ran out of steam during the fight. (though this is debateable there) With Cloud it was a competition as with the race with Riku. Both of those I agree with you there. Though those don't really have a major impact on Sora really working towards something. Like for example with Hercules, he always believed that he had to be there for people, pushing himself and failed to one of Hades plans. By failing Hercules too it pretty hard until Sora and co. turned him around and when Meg was in danger. But I was thinking more of a major event like something from Super paper mario in the link below. You do everything in this area to prevent the area from being destroyed, though it is still destroyed no manner what you do to prevent it from happening.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiFv7OvGxAo

Well that part even though he could not do anything in kingdom heart 2 he still beated himself up so he feels failure. Sora is a simple guy and that feeling of failure is how he sort of fails. too big of a failure may change the character too much. He thinks if he got thier sooner he could of seen her and all that crap.

Maybe Sora will fail the Mark of Mastery and it will be all up to Riku and Sora can somehow help him defeat Xehanort but not really be a Master. It could happen.

Edit: Please stay on topic guys.

I agree.

Maybe Sora will fail the Mark of Mastery and it will be all up to Riku and Sora can somehow help him defeat Xehanort but not really be a Master. It could happen.Edit: Please stay on topic guys.

O_O HOW THE FIRETRUCK DID YOU PREDICT THAT? D:

Wow, Nomura's losing his touch for Plot Twists now isn't he? xD

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Well now he has. Be grateful.

O_O HOW THE firetruck DID YOU PREDICT THAT? D:

Wow, Nomura's losing his touch for Plot Twists now isn't he? xD

Plot Twist: They ARE Nomura

um, let me see here

1) failed at the mark of mastery

2) he let namine screw with his head

3) he let young xehenort totally take him out

4) he totally bombed out when terra chose riku for getting the keyblade instead of him

5) Data sora totally let maleficent destroy his keyblade

not to mention all the times when mickey had to save him in kh 2 when he lost to bosses xD

Edited by Mr.E