Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nathan

Gay people

According to my religion, it is wrong.

In my opinion, however, people can choose whatever they want on this earth.

It's what's going to happen to them after life that I can't prevent with that opinion.

My best friend is gay, so I happen think it's awesome. xD

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it at all; love is love, no matter what gender.

& I understand some religions being against it, and that's... okay. Not that I support it, but ya know. Let's not go into that. o-o *could rant for hours* xD; Teehee.

For example... *points to AkuRoku sig* =DDD <3 *shot*

( the majority of the pairings I like in KH/FF are yaoi/yuri, so. :3 )

o-o *ready to be flamed* Dx Eep! *flee*

lol, no ones replied to this thread in awhile. But.. I'm a lesbian (or gay.. w/e lol) i have other friends that are gay and we're all cool. I'm tottaly comfortable w/ being myself ^_^ :heart:

i don't understand why people are sometimes so disgusted with people that have different orientations. it's their life, their decision. as much as you try to change them, in the end you probably won't.

i may not have gay/lesbian best friends in rl, and i may be as straight as a stick, but that doesn't mean i have a problem with them. i could care less to what they do, haha.

...unless lesbians/bi's start checking me out D; that's when i feel extremely uncomfortable lol.

i'm straightttt and i'll probably remain straight the rest of my life. i've never felt an attraction towards the same sex whatsoever, haha. i'm not unique. P:

hmm. i had no idea there was a thread like that. revivalllll.

Yeah It's so uncomfortable Jenneh. XDD I'm straight as a line too , and I only get disgusted if a woman would hit on me really. That's the only time when I would get disgusted. xD

Other than that, as long as I'm left alone and not bothered about the subject, I'm fine with it. lmfao.

Yeah It's so uncomfortable Jenneh. XDD I'm straight as a line too , and I only get disgusted if a woman would hit on me really. That's the only time when I would get disgusted. xD

Other than that, as long as I'm left alone and not bothered about the subject, I'm fine with it. lmfao.

roflroflrofl. amen. i remember one time some girl kept staring at my boobs.

...and smiling.

rofl. boy, did i get creeped out that day. no offense intended. xD

I cant seem to understand a lot of people even if I try...

How could I or it be wrong to love someone?

You dont chose who you love.

There is more then 2 sex a lot of people dont know this:

-Man

-Woman

-Transexual: Sex Operation

-Hermaphrodite / Futanari: Have both male and female organs.

-IS/Intersexual: Born with both Male and Female Cromozone, they can have both sexe sometime not, a IS could be a guy and sudenly at 17 he grow breast or a girl that sudenly grow a beard at 17.

-

People fear what they cant understand this is a truth of the human mind, personally I think love is love it might even just be chimical reaction but even so I choose to believe in it.

In that matter I have no sex preference, im open minded, yet when you fall in love you shouldnt neglect those feeling.

Even if the one you love is your best friend, male/female frend or even siblings.

Normality make it seems wrong it is what is teached by ignorant people try to think as if you were an IS or an Hermaphrodite and you will understand when you go to school there is only Male/Female you will be seen as not normal if people are ignorant and where will you go to change when its gym class? Your not a boy or a girl, im also agaisnt operation for a sex change since I personally wouldnt like my body to change im not an IS but IS from what I read are human liek us who wouldnt like to change their body, when you feel the need to get an operation it means you dont liek yourself.

I hope with that some people learned new stuff...

-

But of course thats my opinion you dont have to like it lol.

its not a decision, its the chemical wiring in your brain, the same thing that makes you straight.

respect who they are as a human being, not a decision they did not make.

I support homosexuals 100%

I don't think it's right that so many people judge them so negatively D: I have plenty of bi and gay friend and they are all great people.

its not a decision, its the chemical wiring in your brain, the same thing that makes you straight.

Yeah, why would anyone choose to be gay?

Nowadays somehow people hates gays, and nobody wants to be hated '-'

Someone told me they MAKE the decision. Someone close to me to.

Have I been living in lies...? LoL Im emo

Someone told me they MAKE the decision. Someone close to me to.

Have I been living in lies...? LoL Im emo

Unfotunatly I have to say:

Yes, you have

Like Cella said, gays are people too. I don't discriminate or disrespect gays, I just feel uncomfortable talking to some of them because I don't know if they are hitting on me or not. I also don't want to be labelled "gay" associating with gay people. They're not bad people, let them do what they want to do is my philosophy. It's just not my kind of lifestyle.