Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nathan

Gay people

I'm gay as well and it's just, well, it's wrong and disgusting in a way. It's just not what people are meant for.

There're therapies for homosexuality, I'm currently administering one.

May sound harsh, but that's only my opinion.

I think that it is fine to be gey/bi/lesbien.

i have met so many people who have been that i am so used to it i dont even mind if someone of the same gender as me comes up and says that they think that i look good i just say thanks but i dont go that way. thats how i met some of my freinds. :)

one of my best freind's where bii and emo we hung out alot and sometmie's i couldnt tell if he was hitting on me or not it was weird soo lke if we sat somewhere togther id put something between us just in case he tryed to do something one time i had to grab him by the head and push him away he gotto clous becous this guy's at our school's at him just for being him and he can fight and stuff but it was like 5 on one soo i helped him out and like after the fight he put his hand's on my leg and omoved it up and had on around my neck i was like O_O get the uck off me and i moved away and took of speed walkign that was ackward ver ackward

(Prepare for a really long rant that may not make sense since it's coming from my brain. Then again I don't really think it's a rant, more like my brain puking up thoughts.)

I'm a lesbian, and have come to this realization when I was a kid (around ages 9-11). I was never attracted to men, not even male stars that people claimed to be "super hot". No, I liked women and saw that as normal. I didn't know that there was a label for that until I was around twelve years of age. Back then I was never the person to like labels, until people started asking me my sexual orientation. So it wasn't until a while ago that I labeled myself as homosexual. I hold no desire to be with a man, only with a woman.

I still don't know why there are labels for sexual orientations. Can't we all just say we're lovers? We're all human beings, and we love other human beings. I'm a pretty open person when it comes to accepting different forms of love. I don't mind it when a friend tells me he's bi, straight, if he wants to get a sex change, or even if he's in love with one of his family members.

When I see people say that homosexuality, bisexuality, or pansexuality (or any other sexual orientation other than straight), wasn't normal, I begin to question that. I saw homosexuality as normal, so then should I say that being straight is wrong? I don't, because I wouldn't want to stoop down to the level of the person who shoots homosexuality down. Just think of it this way: If some people say homosexuality is wrong, what if it was the other way around? What if people saw being heterosexual as wrong? How would you feel about that?

As for the religion aspect, I don't think people should base their opinions off of who they worship. I've been baptized as a Catholic (even though I really don't care for religion), and I'm a lesbian. One of my friends is Catholic, and he's bisexual -or in his words "3/4 gay". Most of my friends are straight, and they're completely accepting of it, mostly because they all attend the gay-straight alliance at our school. Most of my friends are Catholic, some Pagan, though they don't let that get in their way. I guess I just think that people should have their own opinions, not what people hammer into their brains so that they can get their own way.

That brings back another thought I had on people saying that homosexuality isn't normal. It all depends on what you see as normal. Our own opinions of normal all depend on what the people around us tell us what normal is. When we're kids, someone could point to a tree and say, "That tree is purple" when it would be brown. We would then see that purple is a normal color for a tree.

This ties in with religion. If you went to church for all your life, and was told since then that homosexuality is wrong, you'll see that as normal. I'll repeat myself, "If some people say homosexuality is wrong, what if it was the other way around? What if people saw being heterosexual as wrong? How would you feel about that?"

In reality, there is no normal, just what we've been told by those in higher power. Now to keep on subject. Why do people hate people that love people to show people that loving said people is wrong? It's like this thing I heard in school, "Why do we kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong?"

My brain just can't process this piece of information, "Why do people hate people who just want to love and be loved in return?" If it's for a reason just because of gender, then it's just like saying that two people can't love because of their race.

What I also don't get is why we have to fight to love. In books characters fight so they can be with the person of their dreams. That happens in real life, but why does it only seem like that happens to homosexuals? All around me in school, straight couples pair up and everything seems a-okay, and then they can get married in the future. But gay couples have to fight just so they can be accepted by society. But why would you want to be accepted by a society that hates you? My sixteen-year old brain just doesn't get it.

I guess to end my rant/puking of the thoughts in my brain, I'll end with this quote from a song (that I've been obsessed with lately), "Why does love always feel like a battlefield?"

I view heterosexuality as the most natural/normal thing on Earth, because that is what God wants. I follow the Bible, and I follow my opinions.

Homosexuality does not appeal to me for several reasons, and it never will. Something in my brain tells me that being gay is wrong, and that's why I am not. I was raised in a straight family, I was never exposed to homosexuality. I didn't even know what gay meant until I was in the 7th grade, and by then, I couldn't be affected by homosexual thoughts, because I was already in deep love with girls.

Plus, homosexuality cannot lead to one of the happiest things on Earth. A baby. A natural baby. Some of you may I'm saying making babies because you view me as a perv. In RL, I'm not a perv at all, it's just an act. Anyways, I digress. One of the best moments in my life is going to be when I get hold my newborn son/daughter whenever I get married and decide to have kids. If I was gay, none of this could truly happen.

I said truly for a reason. I have nothing against gay marriage, but when gay couples adopt children, it's bad. Why exactly? They are condemning that child to a life of homosexuality. Here's an example. I have a classmate that I've been going to school with since 2nd grade. When I first met him, he told me he had two dads. Of course I thought this was weird, but I didn't know what homosexuality was, so I just forgot about it. About 7 years later, the same dude comes out of the closet. Why is this? The boy was not exposed to a life of heterosexuality. Having two parents of the same sex made him believe that loving boys was the natural thing. But it's not. When gays adopt children, they don't think about the fact that they are exposing their children to one of the most controversial topics ever. They also are subjecting their children to bullying. In high school, how do you think someone is going to be treated when people find out he/she has two dads or moms? Just food for thought.

Now I know my rant has little to do with the topic, but it explains some of the reasons why I do not follow homosexual ways, and never will.

To me, there really is no sexuality. You love who you love and that's it. The best thing to do, is to do what makes you happy and if that means falling in love with both or same genders, then people should be supporting you. There is no straight. There is no gay. There is no bi. There is only love and happiness. If someone I knew was gay, I'd only be happy for them. Maybe a little jealous of them because they can accept themselves for who they are, and I can't. But, I think they are perfect anyways.

no lie i have no propelm agaist gay,bii's ,or lesbo's but two guy's togther just make's me wont to lock my self in a small room bii's im cool with bii's aslong as they dont try anything im cool with gay's aslong as they dont dare think about me in that way

lesbo's im alround cool with them just the thing about two guy's togther is creepy but love is love

no lie i have no propelm agaist gay,bii's ,or lesbo's but two guy's togther just make's me wont to lock my self in a small room bii's im cool with bii's aslong as they dont try anything im cool with gay's aslong as they dont dare think about me in that way

lesbo's im alround cool with them just the thing about two guy's togther is creepy but love is love

THIS

I don't understand why God keeps getting mentioned.

Isn't it said that God loves EVERYONE?

So why would homosexuality be wrong? Is it wrong to love?

How is it that being raised by homosexuals CONDEMN the children to be gay? I know several bi and gays with HETEROSEXUAL parents.

Stop bringing God into this.

Heterosexuality isn't wrong. Neither is homosexuality. Just different types of love.

Sexism. So it's okay for women to be gay or bi but men?

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."

lol the bible also tells you how to sell your daughter

Exodus 21:7-11 And if a man sells his daughter to be a female slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.

It's called the Old Testament for a reason. Everybody back in that time did stuff like that.

Of course not everything in the Bible is correct, but I'm just making a point.

The bibles written by man, not God or Jesus themselves.

Wouldn't it be right if it had mans biases with it?

But not only that, its contradicting itself. Loving everyone, but not the homosexuals? Humans being children of god. Homosexuals are still human.

._. I have a hard time understanding religion.

@ Cella

lol <3

Stop bringing God into this. The God I know loves everyone no matter what

The bibles written by man, not God or Jesus themselves.

Wouldn't it be right if it had mans biases with it?

But not only that, its contradicting itself. Loving everyone, but not the homosexuals? Humans being children of god. Homosexuals are still human.

._. I have a hard time understanding religion.

This <3

It's called the Old Testament for a reason. Everybody back in that time did stuff like that.

Of course not everything in the Bible is correct, but I'm just making a point.

lol that means what it says about homosexuals and ect could be wrong (:

@Venny-Thank you!

God loves EVERYONE. I don't think he'll hate you for your skin color, the way you speak, your wealth, etc., so why would he hate you if you love the same sex?

I don't understand why God keeps getting mentioned.

Isn't it said that God loves EVERYONE?

So why would homosexuality be wrong? Is it wrong to love?

How is it that being raised by homosexuals CONDEMN the children to be gay? I know several bi and gays with HETEROSEXUAL parents.

Stop bringing God into this.

Heterosexuality isn't wrong. Neither is homosexuality. Just different types of love.

Agreed, if God does love everyone why would he "exclude" someone just because they love? I'm not against gays, but I have to admit that it isn't very, as I could say, pleasant to see things like I know some of them do in the Capitals, but if they want to walk holding hands, or I don't care, kiss something like that it is ok. For me the important thing is that they live well with theirselves. And I know some "gays" (I'm not really sure they are even homosexual) that just do things to call atention. We shouldn't judge someone because of that.

God loves people and still sends them to Hell..

And about the Bible thing, yes SOME of the stuff they say about gays may not be true. The stuff that isn't true at all I excluded because of its harshness.

Who saids he sends them to hell? No one knows.

Anyway, just not to go off topic.

It's just a misunderstanding of society itself, we are just "afraid" of the different, at the past century women weren't even considered the same thing as men, now we don't think that bis are the same thing as us. Things will eventually change someday.

Who saids he sends them to hell? No one knows.

Anyway, just not to go off topic.

It's just a misunderstanding of society itself, we are just "afraid" of the different, at the past century women weren't even considered the same thing as men, now we don't think that bis are the same thing as us. Things will eventually change someday.

This <3

Let me clarify:

God never stops loving. No matter what, he will love you. You could break every rule he has set and you still will be loved. But I'm saying just because God loves you doesn't mean the stuff you do is right in his eyes. You can still go to Hell being loved by God.

its called still in the bible for a reason.

dude, you can find anything you want in the bible. now gimme cold hard facts.

besides, im a catholic, and catechism recognizes homosexuality as a sexuality. its just that it preaches no sex before marriage and that you should only get married if you will make a child.

that's where i argue since barren women aren't condemned, are they? because that would be cruel. just adopt.

a child does not 'turn into a gay' because they're adopted lol. one of my friends has two fathers and he's so straight that when he walks under rainbows they fall, and one of my old besties was gay with heterosexual parents.

edit;

lol soraking that doesnt make sense.

ILU, GO TO HELL (:

besides, clearly if everyone is made in His image, then God, I'm not saying He's gay, but He must just gay it up a bit sometimes. how else do you explain flamingos?