Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nathan

Gay people

[align=center]PICTURE COMPLETELY UNRELATED.

Posted Image

But I felt like contributing something towards this discussion. It's Batman running with a bomb, I'm so on-topic it just scares me.

[/align]

Posted Image

But I felt like contributing something towards this discussion. It's Batman running with a bomb, I'm so on-topic it just scares me.

[/align]

NANANANANANANANANA.

I don't understand why God keeps getting mentioned.

Isn't it said that God loves EVERYONE?

So why would homosexuality be wrong? Is it wrong to love?

How is it that being raised by homosexuals CONDEMN the children to be gay? I know several bi and gays with HETEROSEXUAL parents.

Stop bringing God into this.

Heterosexuality isn't wrong. Neither is homosexuality. Just different types of love.

no lie i have no propelm agaist gay,bii's ,or lesbo's but two guy's togther just make's me wont to lock my self in a small room bii's im cool with bii's aslong as they dont try anything im cool with gay's aslong as they dont dare think about me in that way

lesbo's im alround cool with them just the thing about two guy's togther is creepy but love is love

Sexism. So it's okay for women to be gay or bi but men?

what no it's not that is ok for a gay to be bii in my book and i don care if a guy is gay it's just werid and creepy to me and just worng in my mind but i dont hate them im ok with gay's...i just dont wont them to clous to me we can be friend's but if i even see you staring at me ill make sure you dont have to look any more

Posted Image

[/align]

NANANANANANANANANA.

WHARZ HIZ BATMOBILE?!

Let me clarify:

God never stops loving. No matter what, he will love you. You could break every rule he has set and you still will be loved. But I'm saying just because God loves you doesn't mean the stuff you do is right in his eyes. You can still go to Hell being loved by God.

So you know what God thinks is right? Like exactly what he thinks?

How is it that being raised by homosexuals CONDEMN the children to be gay? I know several bi and gays with HETEROSEXUAL parents.

Heterosexuality isn't wrong. Neither is homosexuality. Just different types of love.

no lie i have no propelm agaist gay,bii's ,or lesbo's but two guy's togther just make's me wont to lock my self in a small room bii's im cool with bii's aslong as they dont try anything im cool with gay's aslong as they dont dare think about me in that way

lesbo's im alround cool with them just the thing about two guy's togther is creepy but love is love

what no it's not that is ok for a gay to be bii in my book and i don care if a guy is gay it's just werid and creepy to me and just worng in my mind but i dont hate them im ok with gay's...i just dont wont them to clous to me we can be friend's but if i even see you staring at me ill make sure you dont have to look any more

still sexism. You feel it's alright for a woman to be bi or gay but get freaked out when a guy is.

Whatever happened to men and woman are equal?

Posted Image

[/align]

NANANANANANANANANA.

WHARZ HIZ BATMOBILE?!

The bomb ate it.

Posted Image

[/align]

NANANANANANANANANA.

WHARZ HIZ BATMOBILE?!

TO THE BAT CAVE, ROBIN!

Posted Image

[/align]

NANANANANANANANANA.

WHARZ HIZ BATMOBILE?!

Innervoice ate it.

Yes I did.

Let me clarify:

God never stops loving. No matter what, he will love you. You could break every rule he has set and you still will be loved. But I'm saying just because God loves you doesn't mean the stuff you do is right in his eyes. You can still go to Hell being loved by God.

So you know what God thinks is right? Like exactly what he thinks?

still sexism. You feel it's alright for a woman to be bi or gay but get freaked out when a guy is.

Whatever happened to men and woman are equal?

men and women are equal but two men ogther im my mind is just worng...becous you know..i just dont see how that end's up right at all but i have no propelm agaist them but if they look at him or star at me to long i will make sure they dont lok at anyone else any more

.that's fact.

-sigh-

This argument is getting pointless, because everybody is trying to get other people to think the way they think.

I won't post anymore, because I can't possibly explain the stuff to any of you for it to make sense unless you were me. Me continually posting my opinion in different wordings isn't going to help, and the same thing for you guys. None of us are going to agree on this topic, so why put friendships at stake over a discussion about gay people? That's the pointless things about discussions, someone sees someone elses opinion, and they don't like it, and something that can never be ended starts up. I still stand for my opinion, and I will still consider everyone elses, but I will not post anymore in this thread, because this is getting nowhere.

Posted Image

[/align]

NANANANANANANANANA.

WHARZ HIZ BATMOBILE?!

Innervoice ate it.

Yes I did.

What is this I don't even-

Posted Image

[/align]

NANANANANANANANANA.

WHARZ HIZ BATMOBILE?!

Innervoice ate it.

Yes I did.

I'm sorry but you should probably feed me more often. D:

Posted Image

[/align]

NANANANANANANANANA.

WHARZ HIZ BATMOBILE?!

Innervoice ate it.

Yes I did.

I'm sorry but you should probably feed me more often. D:

I feed you anime.

I view heterosexuality as the most natural/normal thing on Earth, because that is what God wants. I follow the Bible, and I follow my opinions.

Homosexuality does not appeal to me for several reasons, and it never will. Something in my brain tells me that being gay is wrong, and that's why I am not. I was raised in a straight family, I was never exposed to homosexuality. I didn't even know what gay meant until I was in the 7th grade, and by then, I couldn't be affected by homosexual thoughts, because I was already in deep love with girls.

Plus, homosexuality cannot lead to one of the happiest things on Earth. A baby. A natural baby. Some of you may I'm saying making babies because you view me as a perv. In RL, I'm not a perv at all, it's just an act. Anyways, I digress. One of the best moments in my life is going to be when I get hold my newborn son/daughter whenever I get married and decide to have kids. If I was gay, none of this could truly happen.

I said truly for a reason. I have nothing against gay marriage, but when gay couples adopt children, it's bad. Why exactly? They are condemning that child to a life of homosexuality. Here's an example. I have a classmate that I've been going to school with since 2nd grade. When I first met him, he told me he had two dads. Of course I thought this was weird, but I didn't know what homosexuality was, so I just forgot about it. About 7 years later, the same dude comes out of the closet. Why is this? The boy was not exposed to a life of heterosexuality. Having two parents of the same sex made him believe that loving boys was the natural thing. But it's not. When gays adopt children, they don't think about the fact that they are exposing their children to one of the most controversial topics ever. They also are subjecting their children to bullying. In high school, how do you think someone is going to be treated when people find out he/she has two dads or moms? Just food for thought.

Now I know my rant has little to do with the topic, but it explains some of the reasons why I do not follow homosexual ways, and never will.

God loves people and still sends them to Hell..

What do you think. Do you like them? DO you!? Some people are homophobes, but what are your personal opinions on them?

I'm gay for you.

so my opinion is I'm ok with them.