Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nathan

Gay people

I really don't care about the issue. I don't hate gays, nor do I want to go and participate in a gay rights parade. I'm neutral on the subject.

Meh...I'm going to make this a bit longer than my last post so that I sound like I actually care. 8'D (Which I do.)

From my understanding, there are two main types of homosexuality that I know of (and can give examples if you wish):

1. Like SoraKing3 said, those who are exposed to it at a very young age, or those who wish to stick out or feel rebelious, then find that they develop feelings for the same sex.

2. Those who have the unfortunate curse of going through puberty and realizing that their life's gonna suck.

I don't really support people who choose to be gay. I just think that being self-destructive in that way is both going to make your life terrible, and continue to contribute to the theory that love is controllable.

The people who don't choose it, however, I have to feel sorry for. You might as well be born with an extra limb, having to be stared at and shunned for the rest of your life. It just isn't fair to say "homosexuality is wrong." when you could have possibly ended up in that same situation.

Yes, I am a Christian, though not a strict one. And even if I was, I wouldn't understand why people seem to find the need to make their lives horrible. If you don't like it, why can't you just politely leave them alone?

Sorry, little vent there; hopefully, no one here goes to the extremes that I sometimes see.

Moving on...

I do understand what the reasons are for not supporting homosexuality. I really do. The fact that it's hated in so many religions, would cause more people to be accepting of multiple wives, marrying objects, etc. if marriage was completely legalized, STDs, and other reasons. But I still don't understand why all of this is being taken out on homosexuals. It's ridiculous that people have been killed because of their preference. And yet, other controversial topics don't get the same reaction. You don't see mothers who have aborted children just because they didn't feel like having a child getting verbally tortured, do you?

Meh. I cbf to write more. Sorry, I just have a few people I know that are gay/bi/lesbian and I feel pretty strong about this.

I was going to talk about how lesbians are more excepted than gay men and how males seem to hate homosexuals more than females, but that's not something I really want to get into.

I'm fine with gays, they treat you nicely, they are mostly clean. Long as they are nice i'm fine with them.

Note-And if you don't know. I'm not gay.

I mean i support homosexuals allot like over 100 percent like over a millon you get the point but i have three gays friends and ones a girl who is biosexual,ones a ay guy, and one is biosexual and likes me in real life -.- does anyone know a way i can get hm to not think of me even though all the girls go for him cause isee him in real life and the girls are talking about him one time i heard a girl said ohhhh i really wanna date him :3 and crap like that -.- please somebody help me D:

I'm going to close this because

1) Necroposting

2) It could start arguments once more and offensive things could and have been said

so closing this unless another admin or mod tell me otherwise