Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nathan

Gay people

I'm okay with gays/lesbians just as long as a woman doesn't hit on me. ._. I don't really care for them, nor am I interested in pairing up a guy with a guy, or a girl with a girl. It seems..... ehhhh....

I don't know how to explain it. D:

/shot

Gays/bis/lesbians (same as gays, but whatever xD) are the freaking shiz. To be able to be so open about themselves and who they love, I admire that so much. X3 I just wish I had enough courage to admit my bisexuality! >A< (sobs)

Gay guys are hot. Enough said. (cough)

Bis (like myself 8D /shot for shameless pride) get the best of both worlds... (sings Hannah Montana, bazooka'd) Which is awesome. xD

Lesbians... lemme count how many lesbians friends I have... :D One, two, three, four, five, six... possibly more, too lazy. >:D They all rule. X3

I just don't get people's issues with gays... (despite being an atheist), I believe that God loves all his children equally, no matter who they might love. Because love, after all, is love, and there's no stopping a power that great! X3 (shot for corniness)

hmmmmmm gay people since my friend is a COMPLETE yaoi fan i am getting used to it but REAL PEOPLE! I wittnessed two guys making out wen I was 11 I can NEVER get THAT image out of my head....... it still haunts me! *goes in emo corner in feedle position.* nooooooo! but overall i dont mind hanging out with them. Just plz dont make-pout in front of meee!

people have a right to live their own way,but i find yaoi and yuri kinda strange to be around.One time,i was walking to the office cause they needed me for something(I DIDNT DO ANYTHING I SWEAR D':)and some goth girls were walking out and they kissed on the lips.I dont know-its just kinda wierd.but like i said:"people have a right to live their own way."

I'm absolutely okay with it ^___^

My ex is a girl o_o; She was my first real relationship, so yeah, I guess I can be considered bi o_o; And it's not like it was an experiment or anything, we both fell for each other and were together 10 months (I almost put years O_O xD)

Even though, I consider myself straight since I have a boyfriend and she was the only girl I've ever had feelings for like that, most of my friends are bendy straws xD

I love them. Got nothing against them; after all, you can't change what you feel, even if you wanna, and I've learned that from experience ._.

Absolutely fine with it. We had a conversation about this at lunch once, and we were asking if people would still be our friends if we were bi, or homo. I said yes, of course. I have nothing against bi, or homo. Trans creeps me out a bit though... But It's their chose, so, it doesn't really matter much.

Yeah, anyway, we got really mad at our friend Gabby, because she said no. And we just stared at her, really shocked. We pretty much shunned her for the next week.

So, yeah. Nothing against it.

Doesn't bother me at all. It's their life- other people shouldnt judge them for it or ban them from it. I think gay marriage should be legal in all 50 states, because America takes pride in being a free country. We have to live up to that. It doesnt matter if they arent respecting religion, because they might not have the same beliefs.

All in all, I believe that you should be able to love whom you wish to love. Whether others approve or not. Isn't that like, the main story of at least 100 movies and books out there?

I dont like yaoi, though.

LoL. I like Yuri too, basically if they're cute than it doesn't really matter to me what sex they are. But that's just me.

My only problem with any pairings is when it gets into the incest stuff...then I immediately stop reading/watching it. Can't stand that. *shudders*

*Thinks happy AkuRoku thoughts* There....That's much better! xD

im 100% awesome w/ it. I'm lesbian and im currently w/ someone and i have gay friends :D. and i love yaoi (not hardcore), yuri (not hardcore), and heterosexual couples (not hardcore) couples all the same :D