Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tom

Time to shut people up.

You can't take little jabs at it and play the innocent part. Making fun of the name, disease or person itself, is not funny. It's you trying to act cool in these situations and MAYBE it'll slide. And I wasn't talking about you specifically, but apparently you're fighting for yourself, so I'm not calling to call anybody out until they post on the thread. In the meantime, have fun with me.

Posted Image

Are you firetrucking kidding me? Dig yourself a hole. You're not helping yourself.

I looked at ALL your posts. Not one, "Hey I'm sorrry for even helping develop this". So....nope :/

Oh and sorry Apprentice about the misspellings. At least I apologies for that.

Who the firetruck are you to decide if a joke of mine about a name is funny in general or not? Speak for yourself you self-centered prick!

And nope I am not firetrucking kidding you. How is the joke in Ass Burgers relating in any way to the disability itself???

If I think that Asperger's sounds like Ass Burgers and it is funny in my opinion.... how is that insulting Prenty???

I am sorry that all this bullshit made Prenty sad and that's all. You are the ones getting butthurt about me just making a joke about a name.

Asperger's Syndrome isn't a disease. It's a mental disability. When you say it like that it makes it sound like I'm terminally ill.

Sorry... fixed it.

Who the firetruck are you to decide if a joke of mine about a name is funny in general or not? Speak for yourself you self-centered prick!

And nope I am not firetrucking kidding you. How is the joke in Ass Burgers relating in any way to the disease itself???

I am sorry that all this bullshit made Prenty sad and that's all. You are the ones getting butthurt about me just making a joke about a name.

I'm self-centered, when I stand up against mindless jokes like this. Ok. Once again, still not apologizing (hurr hurr, let me change my sorry to something else, it might be amusing).

It's the name of the disability. It's not something we use in our vocabulary everyday. You chose to make fun of even a part of it. Think of it this way. You're basically making fun of someone's name. That person has probably heard it SO MANY TIMES that it's not funny, and it's pretty cruel. I'm sure if you said this to someone with Aspergers, they would seriously beating the living out of you. But hey, a monitor protects me, huh?

Boo hoo, Prenty got upset. So did a lot of other people. That's not important?

I'm self-centered, when I stand up against mindless jokes like this. Ok. Once again, still not apologizing (hurr hurr, let me change my sorry to something else, it might be amusing).

It's the name of the disability. It's not something we use in our vocabulary everyday. You chose to make fun of even a part of it. Think of it this way. You're basically making fun of someone's name. That person has probably heard it SO MANY TIMES that it's not funny, and it's pretty cruel. I'm sure if you said this to someone with Aspergers, they would seriously beating the living out of you. But hey, a monitor protects me, huh?

Boo hoo, Prenty got upset. So did a lot of other people. That's not important?

And the problem was already resolved until this happened! Dear god is anyone listening to me?!