Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
barry2255

KH3D Mysterious man with red eyes

Towards the end of the KH3D special trailer, there's a mysterious man in a black coat with red eyes.

Who do you think it could be? I thinking Vanitas.Posted Image

WOAH I just got an awesome theory! In BBS final mix, you battle a HEARTLESS called RED EYES. This black coated figure is in THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS which implies he is probably a NOBODY, who also happens to have RED EYES. Therefore, this guy is the nobody counterpart of Red Eyes. Except I don't know which person they originate from.

In the trailer you already see vanitas so why would they disguise him and throw him in at the end for a split second??? Besides in a nomura interview he said he was a boss that controlled time in chain of memories and his origins would become clear in this game so I don't think its vanitas

I think there will be a flashback in the game where MX tells Terranort about Vanitas, and how he lost his appearance. Then he will offer Terranort a chance to fuse with the Red Eyed Vanitas, transforming Terranort into the person we know as "Young Master Xehanort." That's why when Sora sees YMX in the church he sees Vanitas next to YMX. Also, YMX and Vanitas have kinda the same attitude, gestures like his sinister smile, and his face, but kinda fused with Terra's one, and MX skin tone.

I Believe that this is Vanitas why he could appear in the last scene of the special trailer We see there Sora, Riku Kairi, Namine, Ven, Aqua,Terra MX,and every important character but we don't see Vanitas so he must be Vanitas and for that i'm possitive

In the trailer you already see vanitas so why would they disguise him and throw him in at the end for a split second??? Besides in a nomura interview he said he was a boss that controlled time in chain of memories and his origins would become clear in this game so I don't think its vanitas

Probably he is the Mysterious Figure from Birth By Sleep.

It's most likely going to be a special and powerful Nightmare.

Notice the eyes on one of the Nightmares:

Posted Image

Same exact eyes. All of the Nightmares have the same red eyes, in fact.

I agree, it has something to do with the Nightmares

Possibly Vanitas, because I remember watching the Special Trailer for Dream Drop Distance subbed, and you know the scene where Riku is in Travese Town and a mysterious hooded figure starts talking to him. Apprerntly it was Vanitas

Edited by DawningEclipse

Possibly Vanitas, because I remember watching the Special Trailer for Dream Drop Distance subbed, and you know the scene where Riku is in Travese Town and a mysterious hooded figure starts talking to him. Apprerntly it was Vanitas

No, that was young Terranort, not Vanitas. It was mislabeled. You can tell that who it was, because later in the trailer it shows the same scene, but from Sora's perspective and the hooded man reveals himself to be the MF/young Terranort.

@Topic- I'm thinking that it's some sort of Nightmare. Hmm, who knows.

Wow, I'm a little surprised that you guys don't even know who this person is. I believe that is the Mysterious Figure from BBS. Honestly, i couldn't believe you all didn't figure that out lol.

No, that was young Terranort, not Vanitas. It was mislabeled. You can tell that who it was, because later in the trailer it shows the same scene, but from Sora's perspective and the hooded man reveals himself to be the MF/young Terranort.

@Topic- I'm thinking that it's some sort of Nightmare. Hmm, who knows.

Oh ok I thought it was at first

It would be too predictible to be Vanitas. I think it could be someone new or some kind of heartless, nightmare or dream eater. Actually I hope it is someone new as I love mysteries.

tutti frutti. I would have to agree with flurryflames, it would be too predictable about the Red Eyed Unknown to be Vanitas. Though I would like to see for myself on what Vanitas would look like before taking Sora's face through Ven's heart merging with Sora, that is too easy of a guess to make. Knowing the way Nomura likes to mess with our heads, to which at this point in the series he loves to do, it would normally be a new character, someone we could never guess, or the last person we would expect this person to be, for example Mickey. One of my guesses is that the Red-Eyes Heartless that is fought by Aqua in the Secret Episode of BBS may have managed to take human form. But whomever this individual is must have a major impact in the series in some major way for Nomura to show us this character.

WOAH I just got an awesome theory! In BBS final mix, you battle a HEARTLESS called RED EYES. This black coated figure is in THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS which implies he is probably a NOBODY, who also happens to have RED EYES. Therefore, this guy is the nobody counterpart of Red Eyes. Except I don't know which person they originate from.

It can't be the nobody of red eyes because red eyes was a pure blood heartless so it mostly have a nobody.