Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D "Memoirs" feature in Kingdom Hearts 3D explained

Because coded is pointless? I don't know about CoM though.

This is a good feature to have.

They said on wikipedia coded's story is is going to be connected to KH:3D.besides,the plot is a BIT thickier what-not with all that was going on with jiminy's journal,but yeah,really,there is more to it then you think,as said by ygVaz!

They said on wikipedia coded's story is is going to be connected to KH:3D.besides,the plot is a BIT thickier what-not with all that was going on with jiminy's journal,but yeah,really,there is more to it then you think,as said by ygVaz!

Lol Wikepedia

Huh not bad though I hope we could play short levels of the games or demos or something...

This. In fact, I think the part of the recent KH3D trailer where Sora & Riku are fighting Ursula may be an example of this. The retelling of the storyline may connect to those "playable cutscenes" we heard about a long time ago - in addition to reading, we may also be able to play little portions of what it's covering. For example, say, if you're reading about KH1, the bottom screen may say "Sora was your average teenage boy who lived on the Destiny Islands with his best friends Riku & Kairi) while on the top screen, you can actually play as KH1 Sora and walk around a select part of the Islands before moving onto the next "page", so to speak.

This would be awesome. And it would have classic scenes from past titles remastered in 3D. :D

This. In fact, I think the part of the recent KH3D trailer where Sora & Riku are fighting Ursula may be an example of this. The retelling of the storyline may connect to those "playable cutscenes" we heard about a long time ago - in addition to reading, we may also be able to play little portions of what it's covering. For example, say, if you're reading about KH1, the bottom screen may say "Sora was your average teenage boy who lived on the Destiny Islands with his best friends Riku & Kairi) while on the top screen, you can actually play as KH1 Sora and walk around a select part of the Islands before moving onto the next "page", so to speak.

This would be awesome. And it would have classic scenes from past titles remastered in 3D. :D

I wish they did that http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png get some proof pleaseeee :D oh yeah I am also getting the 3d box set and a japanese ice white 3ds