Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
dusk

The White Night RP

What if you one day wake up as patient in hospital, no memory of yourself, no memory why you even are there or knowledge about world happenings. You have to descent in darkness and find yourself again and raise up. Can you trust on what you see, hear, feel or know, is it all lie, or is everything in this world lies? One more thing, the Shadow is hunting you, its living nightmare, breakingdown reality, there is no way to fight back. Hide as long as possible.

Now my fellow player my fate is in your hands

Descent in the darkness

Rules

Normal KH13 rules

Keep cursing minium

You must proceed most of time alone

You can't fight back shadows

You must try to stay in light darkness will eventually recude your sanity

If you read these rules you must type: Amnesia in the end of your char sheet

This RP is taking place in "abandoned" hospital

fear

Char Sheet

Name

Appereance

Bio

Memory of yourself: (One thing your character remembers from the past)

Theme song

Char Sheet

Name: Miki

Appereance:

Posted Image

Bio: Miki was in a park when something hard struck her in the head and caused her to black out. weeks passed and she woke up in a hospital bed

Memory of yourself: remembers that she loved poetry

Theme song:

Amnesia

Name: Khoren

Appearence: Posted Image

Bio: In a past forgotten, Khoren was a lively young man, ready to start his true life, literature university awaited him for oceans of opportunities and knowledge, his girlfriend was a loving and caring person, their marriage would soon be upon them, his family a nest where he could lay and rest whenever the world tried to pull him down. Such a perfect life, almost a dream and yet it all faded from his memories, as though it had truly been no more than a dream from which Khoren had to wake up sooner or later.

Memory of Yourself: It was a gloomy and cold day, everything had been covered in a white blanket during the night and now a freezing wind blew from the east. Yet nothing could keep him and his younger brother from venturing outside, once a month they would see each other, talk and play as though old times had come again. Shivering and laughing they ran through the snow when the laughter came to a sudden end. Khoren could hear his brother’s desperate cries for help. What happened? Let me help you. He wanted to say, yet the words got stuck in his throat, the snow around him was colored red as the rest of the world turned to confusing blurs, and suddenly it all ended, ended in great pain, as though his body had been broken in two.

Theme Song: Buried Alive – Evans Blue

Amnesia

Char Sheet

Name: Aimi

Appereance: http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/xXCrystalXxFirestarXx/jasmine7.jpg

Bio: Aimi was a top fighter in her class. She grduated high school and opened a business for self defense training. Most of her skills are with a sword and katana. She despizes her family and contacts them as little as possible. One day she was training a group of young girls and passed out in the middle of a demenstration. She woke up in a hospital bed with only one memory.

Memory of yourself: Aimi walked into her office from a lesson to find a strange man going through her files. She had a dull sword in her hand and used it to tap the stranger on the shoulder. " What are you doing here?" She asked and before long she was face to face with a fighter from another school coming to steal her student's information. She easily beat the man and tied him to a pole outside as a warning to other competition.

Theme song: Monster by Paramore

Amnesia(:

Chacater Sheet

Name: Narissa

Appearance:http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/mp/ij/hl/green_eyes.jpg

Bio: Narissa was ready to go to Juilard and ,hopefully, Broadway. She was driving to the campus, when something distracted her from her driving. She wasn't looking, and someone rammed their car into the drivers side. She was rushed to the hospital, and woke up hours later, in the middle of the night.

Memory of yourself: She was onstage, performing in front a small crowd at a local theater, She felt beautiful and strong, and wanted to do this for the rest of her life. When she arrived at home, she found a rose on her doorstep, with a black ribbon tied around it.

Theme Song: 'Think of Me'

Amnesia

Everyone accepted!

Name: Daniel

Appereance: post-30248-0-77361100-1330084990_thumb.png

Bio: Daniel has been sick from his birth to this day. Suddenly he has waked up in hospital without trace of his sickness, but he can't find anyone else from there, it feels like he would be last person in the earth. Daniel can't remember anything, but he hears voices of people begging mercy in his head. Daniel fears darkness.

Memory of yourself: "I remember that I got invitation from man called Agrippa and he said that he would cure my sickness.

Theme song:

AmNesia

Okay I start this RP now:

Daniel woke up, his head was little bit dizzy, he heard strange noises in his head and everything looked so dark. Daniel raised up and putted lights on in room. It was white dirty room, he didn't remember that he had been in place like this. Daniel raised up and saw text in wall: Everyone has their own secrets, can you remember your own? "Remember? What" Daniel felt horrible head ache and could barely even stand. He heard talking inside his head "What is this?" Daniel, listen well: We have to cure your sickness with little experiments, come follow me. Oh I don't recomnend you to watch or listen experiment, its little bit disturping. Talk between him and other man had ended inside his head and he walked out of room. It was hospital, but there wasn't anyone.

“Remember...” A female voice, gentle and soft as the wind, woke him from a dreamless sleep. Surrounded by white walls and scarce white furniture, Khoren knew not where was this, or even how he came here. Everything was a confusing blur and thinking seemed to be painful. What happened? Stumbling out of bed the young men felt strength leave him, if it had once been in his body, no memories of who he was or what he was doing seemed to come, just chaos.

As a stray animal, Khor left this white room through an open door, the only thing around here that seemed to tell him the way to follow. The corridor was also white, white and smooth, the walls felt cold to the touch, yet he could do nothing but use them to make his way through the seemingly endless path.

Miki opened her eyes and lifted her head. She was in a hospital bed but it was all dusty. Where am i, she thought as she placed her feet onto the floor. Everything in her mind was a blur. Miki got off the bed and walked towards the door infront of her and stuck her head out. Nobody was in the hallway.Am I the only person here?, she thought as she walked out on the hallway.

Aimi awoke with a scream and clapped her hand over mouth. She looked at her hand, not familiar with it's painted nails and callosed palms. She looked around the white room observing the age and dust gathered in it. What is this place? She thought wondering if there was anyone here that could have heard her scream. She stood up carefully and walked around the small room looking at the different tools. She came across a medicine cabinet, it was unlocked so she could looked at the different drugs. Expired? She asked herself then noticed the lack of windows in the room. Aimi thought about trying to find a way out and calling for help but what would she say? " I woke up in a strange building and I can't tell you who I am cause i don't know?" She shook her head trying to think of who she was.

Narissa was some-what consciously aware of her surroundings. She felt as if she were drifting between wake and sleep. She was fairly sure she was in the same room, sitting up, walking to the door, then blacking out. Again, and again, and again. Finally, she clung on to her conscioussness, fighting back the urge to fall again into sleep. She urged herself into the door, to find it quite open. she let out a yelp as she tumbled into the hallway. A small cloud of dust was lifted from the ground where she fell, and she lifted her head, spitting out dirt. The hallway was empty. Narissa backed up into the room, closing the door. Her room was suddenly looking much more comforting.

Miki walked down the silent hallway. all she could head was the sounds of her footsteps and the sound of her breathing. What is this place, she thought as she ran her fingers against the wall, how did i even get here. Something was on the white floor, something dark. It looked like it was Miki's shadow. Miki stopped walking and looked back. It was gone. She blinked and continued walking. Uuugh, how come i dont know anything, i need answers!,she thought and rubbed her temples. Okay, what do i know. My name is Miki, and something to do with poetry..what about poetry??? She sighed and kept walking

Daniel arrived in bigger room from hallway and saw light. "Finally light" Daniel said and went closer, he felt horrible noises and saw text on wall: MY friend do you remember me? "WHO!?" Text appeared in front of him: Me.. Same time Daniel saw corpse in floor and felt horrible. "What is this, is this dream, this is grazy!" Daniel shouted and heard terrible noise. Daniel saw something coming closer and he heard noise and whispers, like people getting tortured. Daniel runned away and didn't look back. Daniel hided in crate and when he didn't hear noises anymore, he left and saw room which had text: Archives. "That must be place where I should start"

Narissa shut the door and pulled her knees to her chest. Okay, so lets see what I can remember..... she thought. I can think, which is good. I know this is good, so I have been somewhat optimistic. She began moving her fingers around in the dust, making odd shapes. She looked at them for awhile, and realized she was writing. I can still write. She immidiently regonized the word. It was Amnesia. I can read, and I know what amnesia means, it means you've lost your memory, which is what has happened to me. She waited a moment, then added to her mental list, I must have been practical and smart, for going through the basics. It looks like the only thing I don't remember is myself.

Aimi took a deep breath and walked out of her room. She looked at the signs around the doors. Surgery, storage, X-ray, Archives. She recognized all the words.

" So... this is a hospital?" She asked herself then heard awful sounds coming from down the hall. She covered her ears and ran into the Archives room. She sighed when the sounds went away and looked around. She gasped as she saw a man already in there.

" Who are you?" She asked her hand already reaching for the door knob.

As Miki ventured deeper into the hallway, the light started to dim down. Poerty, she thought, roses are red, violets are blue.... She felt stuck. So this is all i know besides my name, she thought, not very helpful at the moment. Something grabbed onto her ankle and she looked back. Thta shadow was back and it was in the shape of Miki. She ran back into the ther diretion where the light was more brighter but she tripped. The shadow was getting a stronger grip on her ankle now. She was panicking now so she scrammbled back up to her feet and ran faster. The shadow died down and soon dissapeared. Miki was leaning against the wall and trying to cathc her breath. "What the hell jus happened?" she said to herself as she stared at the other end of the hall where the shadow came from

Daniel looked around and heard when someone said something behind him. "NO STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Daniel shouted and backed away, but noticed that it was just girl behind him. "Sorry, my mistake, there is just too many of strange things happened to me, that I really can't keep calm. It really feels good to see someone still alive than just me. Now I must continue searching, I can barely remember my own name and man named Agrippa who promised to cure my sickness." Daniel went silent and tried to look his name, he found it. Daniel readed information about him and he went white from shock: "Dead, but how? I'm clearly alive, how can this be?"

Narissa huffed in determination and walked out her door, braving the darkness and emptiness. She strained to hear, but heard little whispers. Curious, she walked toward it, but only saw her shadow. But it began to move as if it had a mind of its own. SHe backed away, than ran. It started following her, and she worried that she might not be able to outrun it. She turned a corner, and ran into a room labeled Supply Closet. She shut the door, and hardly dared to breath. After what seemed like hours, she opened the door, and back into the hallway. Wait, where's my room again?She wondered as she looked around the unfamailar hallway.

Limping he continued on the White corridor, in fear of what might lay at its end, however, nothing else was left but to walk and walk in hopes of reaching a slight ray of light that could lead him back to the past. Did he really wish to remember the past? At last something changed, the seemingly endless corridor came to a stop into a great round hall, the walls and floor covered in thick dust. From the open door voices drifted to his year, was he not alone? Still in fear, Khor limped into the room, feeling his left leg hurt horribly where, probably, he had been injured in the “past life”.

Aimi took a deep breath and walked over to him. She read the file over his shoulder.

" There has to be a mistake... right?" She looked at the shelf of files and found a name strangely familiar.

" Aimi." She whispered picking up the file, This has to be my name. She thought opening the file. She found a picture of herself and her name but something was stamped across the other information keeping her from reading it.

"Deseased." She read outloud tracing the red letters over with her finger.

Daniel was about to leave from archives, but then he heard weird noice and he saw how some kind of organic thing stucked door. "Ah its not opening! Damnit!" Daniel shouted and tried to look some other way around. Daniel saw window and thought about leaving whole place but when he watched outside: There was nothing, everything was on same red coloured thing that had just blocked his way to door. Daniel emercency way. "It goes through the underground, that way I could be able to go other rooms"

Narissa began banging her head on the door-frame. She had no choice. She had to find a way out, get out of this accursed building. Narissa walked around the empty hallways, feeling chills creep up and down her spine. I can remember how to feel fear. She turned down a hallway, and was faced with a door whos label had long since disappeared. She squinted and was able to make out the word computer. She opened the door immdietantly. I remember. Computers are storehouses of infomation. She booted one up, easily gaining access. She came to the search bow, and only one word came to mind. Narissa. That is my name. She typed it in, ignoring the useless name-meaning websites. She glanced over one. Narissa-numbness or sleep She snorted. Figures. She finally found something useful. Narissa- high school graduate killed in fatal car crash. Then the world shut down.