Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Heike

KH1 Sora's Mother

I was seeing a walkthrough of KH 1 FM (I'm bored of starting it on my own) and I noticed in the Destiny Islands When Sora saw the storm his mother called him to go eat but Sora had run away from home to the Islands. So I was wondering wasn't Sora's mother upset that her son run away his friends too. They sould have called the police or do smth in order to find them. I say that because in KH II we see Kairi and Slephie talking and they can't Remember Sora's name but they do remeber Riku but that's not my point I mean two children were gone missing and the Island was calm and Quiet. In KH II end we see all the heroes in the Destiny Islands being happy i'm okay with this but they don't care about their parents (Sora & Riku) It looks pretty weird to me.

well, they live on an island, so i'm not sure on the police situation, but they might have been worried. We only see the story, we didn't see what the parents were doing. it's not like they could leave the island to go after them.

i read from somewhere that Sora lost his parents after heartless invaded destiny islands, but it might be false. Soras parents might not remember him during events of kh2, which i found weird.

Well for one thing. In KH1, his parents became lost, don't forget than Destiny Isles was a world taken in by the heartless. It's more than possible, that Sora's and Riku's parents either got their hearts stolen by the heartless and when they returned in KH2, they had their memories rewritten and since Riku was with Naminé, she probably made it so no one questioned Riku's absence. Their parents memories were probably put right by Naminé towards the very end.

hmph...I see . I just was wondering about it but thx to all of you I can now sleep well :D kidding thx a lot cause i was just confused with all this

I dunno, I kinda think we will see their parents probably in the next saga....I don't know, just introducing them now doesn't seem like it would do anything for the plot. For now, Sora's parents have been mentioned briefly in KH1, COM and BBS. But I can imagine that when sora was asleep in KH2, his parents probably forgot about him and I kinda hope this concept is explored in later games.

I actually took the opportunity of my son's absence to get smashed every knight. Oh yeah Riku's dad is a great lover, touches me in all the right places ;)

hot

It's always bothered me how their parents are never mentioned again after the first series (or, if they are, not often enough that I can recall them doing so). I understand that the story is about growing up, and I know Riku says explicitly "we may never see our parents again" and didn't seem to have much of a problem with it in the first place - but Sora doesn't seem to care, either. Of course, for the sake of fluidity in the storyline they probably had to omit certain things to keep the pace, and Sora was very busy trying to save his friends, but it's very strange that he didn't stop for even a moment to consider if his mom was okay. A giant black hole was ripping the world apart and the island was close enough that Sora could see it from his window, so I think we can assume that their parents were also thrown to different parts of the universe. :B

I remember how alot of people thought Aqua was Sora's mother from the KHII secret ending.

Now since that possibility is gone.....

I really don't know who she might be.

Wait, people really thought that? O_O LMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD That is fricking hilarious, XDDDD.

Yeah, a blue haired chick gave birth to a Brown hair dude who looks nothing like her, i would guess Aqua was the mother in a second for sure. :P

KH is about friends, not family, which is why we don't see them.

This^

It's always bothered me how their parents are never mentioned again after the first series (or, if they are, not often enough that I can recall them doing so). I understand that the story is about growing up, and I know Riku says explicitly "we may never see our parents again" and didn't seem to have much of a problem with it in the first place - but Sora doesn't seem to care, either. Of course, for the sake of fluidity in the storyline they probably had to omit certain things to keep the pace, and Sora was very busy trying to save his friends, but it's very strange that he didn't stop for even a moment to consider if his mom was okay. A giant black hole was ripping the world apart and the island was close enough that Sora could see it from his window, so I think we can assume that their parents were also thrown to different parts of the universe. :B

Yeah, i mean Sora shouldve at least mentioned them ONCE.

Wait, ive FINALLY figured out why Sora and Riku don't give 2 damns about their parents.

They had abusive parents. That's why they tended to stay out late and play on the islands all day. To escape the wrath of their parents, so they wouldn't get whipped or hit in the ass with shoes. :mellow: 

PLOT TWIST.

This is Sora's mother

Posted Image

But yeah none of the kh characters care about family.

*GASP* Oh my god. FAMILY TIES. :ph34r:

That would be the ultimate mindfiretruck if that was true. And would raise questions on who Sora's father is, probably some random gay guy. And no, i don't mean Happy. :P

Edited by spiderfreak1011

They had abusive parents. That's why they tended to stay out late and play on the islands all day. To escape the wrath of their parents, so they wouldn't get whipped or hit in the ass with shoes. :mellow: 

That explains why Sora's dad used to take them out to the island when they were kids. His father was slowly developing bipolar disorder (No offence to those who do) so he slowly forced them to love playing on the islands so much so that they wouldn't want to come home and when it was TIME to come home, Sora's father had taken out his rage on Sora's mother. Sora would often return home to find his mother in a bath robe with messy bed looking hair with droopy bruised eyes and bruises on her face, sitting on a LAzy BoYUyyyyayyyabshdi. (Nay to Domestic Violence!) Sora always thought this was normal because it was how he saw his mother ever since he could remember. And to this day, Sora's mother had been looking everywhere to find a new guy because Sora's father had become so out of control that he leaves the house to go on epic journeys to far parts of the destiny island mainland, and this happened all during the alternate dimension where Sora actually never left the island because it didn't disappear. Sora's dads name was Mother and his Mother was Donald, and together they had many beautiful babies. Sora not included. This is nonsense. I'll shut up. Sora got slapped by his mother when Sora wanted a cup of milk but didn't get one so he flipped a House

That explains why Sora's dad used to take them out to the island when they were kids. His father was slowly developing bipolar disorder (No offence to those who do) so he slowly forced them to love playing on the islands so much so that they wouldn't want to come home and when it was TIME to come home, Sora's father had taken out his rage on Sora's mother. Sora would often return home to find his mother in a bath robe with messy bed looking hair with droopy bruised eyes and bruises on her face, sitting on a LAzy BoYUyyyyayyyabshdi. (Nay to Domestic Violence!) Sora always thought this was normal because it was how he saw his mother ever since he could remember. And to this day, Sora's mother had been looking everywhere to find a new guy because Sora's father had become so out of control that he leaves the house to go on epic journeys to far parts of the destiny island mainland, and this happened all during the alternate dimension where Sora actually never left the island because it didn't disappear. Sora's dads name was Mother and his Mother was Donald, and together they had many beautiful babies. Sora not included. This is nonsense. I'll shut up. Sora got slapped by his mother when Sora wanted a cup of milk but didn't get one so he flipped a House

Lol, the most screwed up Fan fic. :P

i wont lie to you guys I certainly think sora's mother is a milf but who is roxas's mother?????? do you think this mystery will be touched upon in the next game?

Sora's mother is technically Roxas's mother, since they're pretty much the same person.

I realize this may in fact be an old forum chat however I do feel the need to state this.

1. If Xehanort can travers time isn't it possible Aqua and the others could do the same. Maybe She was pregnant with Sora by the end of the series and was shot back in time when she and Terra possibly moved to destiny islands and had Sora. 

Also I must state this little number.

Sora's Mom: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN IT'S BEEN NEARLY 3 YEARS WHY HAVEN'T YOU GONE TO SCHOOL AND....Sora: *whips out keyblade* STOPZA!*runs for life and moves to Travers Town*