Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH2FFMM

Final Fantasy Versus XIII taking too long

Why is Tetsuya Nomura and his team taking too long on the development, I know they're working on the real-time rendering and visual works pre-rendered cg, but Its been like 5 or 6 years already. Do they want the game so perfect or what and still no new trailer! I want the game already! :(

If they keep this up, they might as well cancel the development!

And if the game gets cancelled after waiting for 6 years on the game. A lot of people will be pissed not only for cancelling a highly anticipaed PS3 game, but also because they made the fans wait so long for KH3.

And if the game gets cancelled after waiting for 6 years on the game. A lot of people will be pissed not only for cancelling a highly anticipaed PS3 game, but also because they made the fans wait so long for KH3.

I agree with you but still!

It's because of Tetsuya Nomura's fatal flaw: he sucks at multitasking, yet that's all he does. If he has to choose between developing another KH game for the DS or finishing Versus, prepare to buy another KH game.

It doesn't bother me they're taking this long to make it; it bothers me they ANNOUNCED it before they even began development. They should have kept it a secret until they were about 70-80% done with the damn thing. I mean, Bethesdea announced Skyrim On December 11th, 2010. Skyrim was released on November 11th, 2011. Versus 13 was announced in May 2006. It's still not out (obviously) and no word yet of a release date. These are facts.

Square Enix has put out a lot of games in general in the past 5 or 6 years, so of course it's going to slow down production of other games. besides, theyre trying to syphon as much as they can out of the PS3 to make this game everything it can be. i for one can wait, because there are plenty of other games i can play, until then. also, i want the game to be everything the development team dreams of.

tutti frutti. To me, Square should have kept it a secret until a majority of the game was finished. Why give us a trailer? I find that misleading into thinking that the game itself would be out within the next year or so. I agree with what Tails had stated. If Square cancelled the game after 5 to 6 plus years, there is definitely going to be a large number of us that are going to be furious. And granted that Square has other games that they have to put out, I agree with KH2FFMM, it is crazy having to wait more than half a decade for a game. At the very least we should be getting some form of info on when to expect the game to be released, how far the game is into development, etc. to tide us over for the time being. I am looking forward to this game, and will definitely have high expectations to it when it comes out.

tutti frutti. To me, Square should have kept it a secret until a majority of the game was finished. Why give us a trailer? I find that misleading into thinking that the game itself would be out within the next year or so. I agree with what Tails had stated. If Square cancelled the game after 5 to 6 plus years, there is definitely going to be a large number of us that are going to be furious. And granted that Square has other games that they have to put out, I agree with KH2FFMM, it is crazy having to wait more than half a decade for a game. At the very least we should be getting some form of info on when to expect the game to be released, how far the game is into development, etc. to tide us over for the time being. I am looking forward to this game, and will definitely have high expectations to it when it comes out.

I too is looking forward to Versus but I wish they just give us release date.

I too is looking forward to Versus but I wish they just give us release date.

tutti frutti. I completely agree with you 100%. I think it's ridiculous that we have to be left in the dark completely about a game that has been announced. Recently I have really been questioning on whether or not we are really going to get this game at all. Granted games shouldn't be rushed, but at the same time they shouldn't take over 5 - 6 years to make.

And how much you wanna bet that once it finally gets released, NA, UK, EU, and AU will have to wait a LOT more for it. And then they'll add just enough content to the NA version to justify a final mix/shot lmao

anyone remember when the trailer was released like 6 years ago, and everyone was like *jaw dropped*

good times, good times. i was obsessed with the game, it looked so good. now 6 years later.................

It's fine. I mean, when it's a perfect game, all you complainers will be like, "OH THIS IS SO AMAZING, I'M GLAD IT TOO THIS LONG!" It's called patience. It's his ideas, he can take as damn long as he wants.

It's fine. I mean, when it's a perfect game, all you complainers will be like, "OH THIS IS SO AMAZING, I'M GLAD IT TOO THIS LONG!" It's called patience. It's his ideas, he can take as damn long as he wants.

And if it's terrible, you'll spontaneously combust.

Why Nomura is the ultimate troll:

http://andriasang.co...versus_mystery/

I love any Versus details, but you know, if you have all of these details ready but can't talk about them for whatever reasons..... DON'T TELL US YOU HAVE DETAILS BUT YOU CAN'T SHARE THEM. It's frustrating.

It's called generating hype.

The ones that have been released these past couple of years.

For Example.

Final Fantasy V 3DS, Final Fantasy VI 3DS, and Final Fantasy XIV Updates and PS3 Version.