Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D in Famitsu Weekly: Scans & Interview

seems like it would be longer looking at the trailers lol

MF? ugh... it's rape all over again...

Xemnas/Ansem's True Form?? THE GAME NEED TO HURRY THE TRUCK UP!!!!!

Donald and Goofy.... meh they got annoying after a while I got tired of Donald dying on me first thing during a boss fight

yet nothing about what happens to Sora and why he's been captured... Guess we'll have to wait for the game.

OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE OPENING!!!! 14 DAY TO GO!!!!

Edited by Ventus_XIII

It's weird that I play a game for weeks and in the end it shows 24 hours of playtime :P but yeah, it doesn't show the time between you know lol xD

Anyway..... True form of Xemnas/Ansem? Is it referring to what I am thinking? Or something new? Or even something that just came up on my mind? Or a part of the other thing in my mind? GAH! I AM GETTING PARANOID! xD HURRY UP KH3D ALREADY! This is the time I wish I was the Mysterious Figure.... That way I can control time! xD

Oh btw, KH Insider had this image: (I believe this is a new scan with a recolored reversed boxart)

Posted Image

Edited by Beta

35 hours equates out to a little over a dollar an hour. my money will be well spent!

Niiiice! Also,can someone quote me and tell me the playtime of KH 1,KH Re:CoM,KH II,KH:BBS,KH:Days,and KH Re:coded? I am curious and I want to have something to compare KH 3D's playtime.

Ya know folks, I'm excited and all but... "because they are not keyblade wielders"? Are you serious, Nomura? That's a bit of a bee-ess excuse if you ask me. The real reason is that this is a handheld title! That's why! KH1 and KH2 had Donald and Goofy as party members, but no handheld title did for some reason (the only reason Re:Coded did was because it was a thankfully replayable one-time gimmick, with Sora lacking his keyblade no less).

Sorry for the rant though - as I'm just as excited as usual for everything else.