Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dotmore

KH3D No more new worlds?

I think there's still one (two?) unreleased worlds but idk.

Am I missing any? Not sure but Nomura said there were 7 worlds to "awaken" in 3D and this may mean "7 Disney world" or "7 worlds in total" in which case there wouldn't be any more.

Edited by atheist123

I think there's still one (two?) unreleased worlds but idk.

Am I missing any? Not sure but Nomura said there were 7 worlds to "awaken" in 3D and this may mean "7 Disney world" or "7 worlds in total" in which case there wouldn't be any more.

Your forgeting Traverse Town, Destiny Islands, and The World That Never Was!

Your forgeting Traverse Town, Destiny Islands, and The World That Never Was!

I didn't include those because they aren't Disney Worlds, and I don't think they are included in the 7 worlds that need awakening cos Destiny is obviously "awake" as is TT and TWTNW xD

I didn't include those because they aren't Disney Worlds, and I don't think they are included in the 7 worlds that need awakening cos Destiny is obviously "awake" as is TT and TWTNW xD

Traverse Town is asleep. Remember, he meets the TWEWY characters in Traverse Town and Joshua said, "This world is like our own" (not exact quote, see trailers for exact quotes). Riku then says "A Dream." That shows that TT is indeed asleep

I think there are gunna 7 NEW worlds being Disney based, they might not have been released yet because maybe they dont want to give EVERYTHING bout the game away. Personally i think its better if we dont know, itll leave some surprise :)

With how much has been revealed already with the two 10 minute trailers, magazine coverage with multiple interviews and another interview coming next week, they better leave some surprises for the release. I secret Disney world would be a great shock for fans.

Traverse Town is asleep. Remember, he meets the TWEWY characters in Traverse Town and Joshua said, "This world is like our own" (not exact quote, see trailers for exact quotes). Riku then says "A Dream." That shows that TT is indeed asleep

I think Traverse Town/ TWTNW are weird expections. TT for one exists in between all three realms, and in all three realms, as it is a place that connects all worlds (which allowed Sora to reach the realm of light when Destiny Islands was swallowed by darkness). Destiny Islands, I think, exists only in Sora's dreams and thats why it is playable. TWTNW could be the result of the Organisations dreams, but it is also an "inbetween" world. Maybe all worlds are asleep to an extent, since they are not connected to each other (the barriers could stop them from being truly awake (aware of other worlds)). But, really, no one knows what a world being "asleep" means. Nomura said that worlds that were consumed by darkness, but not restored in KHI, were the dream worlds, so maybe no worlds have truly been restored yet.

Edited by atheist123

I think Traverse Town/ TWTNW are weird expections. TT for one exists in between all three realms, and in all three realms, as it is a place that connects all worlds (which allowed Sora to reach the realm of light when Destiny Islands was swallowed by darkness). Destiny Islands, I think, exists only in Sora's dreams and thats why it is playable. TWTNW could be the result of the Organisations dreams, but it is also an "inbetween" world. Maybe all worlds are asleep to an extent, since they are not connected to each other (the barriers could stop them from being truly awake (aware of other worlds)). But, really, no one knows what a world being "asleep" means. Nomura said that worlds that were consumed by darkness, but not restored in KHI, were the dream worlds, so maybe no worlds have truly been restored yet.

Seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

Well, since six of the seven worlds that are asleep are revealed, the last world will probably be revealed soon... Wasn't it going to be a Pixar world? I heard that somewhere but I dunno if it's true or not.

I don't think there'll be any more worlds revealed, Birth By Sleep had all worlds revealed before release, so going by that I'd say we've seen all DDD has to offer in terms of worlds, but who knows, Nomura might suprise us with a world we haven't seen/heard about in scans in-game.

Quoted.

lol'd

Don't quote me on this, but in the Nintendo Power issue regarding this I believe that Nomura said that there may be another world or more not yet revealed

I'm prettysure it was Nintendo Power that said that rather than Nomura, and it was moreso them suspecting/speculating that there would be one or two more world reveals. But my memory's a little hazy, so I could be wrong. >.< Edited by Tsunamo