Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

in the new GameInformer, he said he is thinking of an HD remake of Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, and a way to bring all the titles across the different systems to one system.

I doubt that Days will be getting a remake (at least, not in the near future) CoM was only remade because it had some crucial parts of the whole story, and most people just skipped it because it looked boring (and sorry, but the whole card system is a little boring) and people felt a little lost with 2's story, so they brought it to the console that all Kingdom Hearts fans had. Coded was remade because it was originally a Japan only cell phone game. I haven't played it yet, but to my knowledge the story was just a spin off of Jiminys journal getting scattered, so I think the remake was just a filler untill the 3DS came out for DDD

I think yes. Re:Coded come just because on Secret Ending, or that's what I've heard. So there could be Re: 358/2 Days which has Secret Ending that talks about after DDD.

Edited by Sanmuri

I doubt it. they did Re:Coded because it was only in Japanese. But they might make Days for playstation 3 like they did for COM on the PS2

You can still easily find 358/2 Days in stores and still play it on this generation of handhelds (3DS) and the DS isn't really that old yet. The chances of them remaking this game are pretty slim. I don't think they need to remake.But KH1 and 2 desperately need to be remade imo. They aren't easily accessible, you can only play them on the PS2, and the graphics have not aged well.

The DS is REALLY old compared to some its like 5 years old since the 3DS

The DS is REALLY old compared to some its like 5 years old since the 3DS

Also they had 2 Kingdom hearts games on normal ds one remake and one original So why not continue the theme

I'd buy it. As much as I loved the cinematic version it wasn't the same without the Xion and Saix battles. Also the mission where Roxas places the machine in Agrabah.