Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I was wondering I beat 358 2 days for the eighth time half an hour ago and felt alot of things missing and things I wish they would have done differently. I feel that they will remake the game for the 3ds because they probably wont be able to do any other kingdom hearts games for the 3ds maybe ports but nothing else. I hope that if they remake it they voice act ALL cut scenes I know its a big deal but I feel like its worth it overall and I want to see the 3d models with more detail and emotion. I wish they used sprites like the world ends with you for a more clean look and a different type of feeling like modern retro. I also think that there should be secret bosses etc axel sora orginization members.

Do YOU think they will remake 358 3 days? tell me your thoughts :)

It would be very risky on their part to make a 3D game of it once it has already come out on the DS. And you can play DS on 3DS, so there would really be no need to. I know a lot of things were missing, but that's because 358 days was supposed to be a bridge between games, not a stand alone title. Personally I think they should move on in the series, not back track.

I would like a remake of Days for the 3DS probably. I only want it for the graphics, some story changes and possible more worlds. No real good reasons...

It's a possibilitiy.... but probably not, concerning how the only games they've re-made (CoM and Coded) were because they were originally Japanese only games.

Days is a universal game... so probably not.

CoM was released in Japan, America, Europe and Australia. Re:Com on the other hand was released in only Japan and America.

Didn't Nomura confirm that there will be no more remakes of any KH games after remaking CoM?

Re:coded came after Re:Com so...

I would like a remake of Days for the 3DS probably. I only want it for the graphics, some story changes and possible more worlds. No real good reasons...

CoM was released in Japan, America, Europe and Australia. Re:Com on the other hand was released in only Japan and America.

Oh! Your right! I forgot my friend has the original gameboy version.... eh--still. I doubt they're making a re-make

You can still easily find 358/2 Days in stores and still play it on this generation of handhelds (3DS) and the DS isn't really that old yet. The chances of them remaking this game are pretty slim. I don't think they need to remake.

But KH1 and 2 desperately need to be remade imo. They aren't easily accessible, you can only play them on the PS2, and the graphics have not aged well.

Well that really determines on if multiple Days fans ask for a remake of the game, or if Square Enix decides to remake it like they did Coded and COM.

Either way it's really up to Square and Nomura

It's a possibilitiy.... but probably not, concerning how the only games they've re-made (CoM and Coded) were because they were originally Japanese only games.

Days is a universal game... so probably not.

um say what? O.O I played com on my gba and im in new york and it was in english so...

it's unlikely to happen but i do think that the game should be re-made for 3DS but not now, probobly after KH3.

for the timeframe it was an extremely long time to go when playing without a cutscene, plus the gameplay did get tidious at points, not to say it should be changed but if they could make some subtle changes in the missions to make them more enjoyable that would be great.

really what i see it needing are

A more cutscenes for Roxas as well as some more that reveal other things in the story or are just interesting

B Player vs player multiplayer

C ALL of the cutscenes in theater mode since they left some of them out

one thing thats not needed but would be interesting is roaming around the castle more and going to everyones rooms and stuff.

Didn't Nomura confirm that there will be no more remakes of any KH games after remaking CoM?

tutti frutti. Funny he should actually stated despite the fact that he put out BBS: Final Mix and Re:Coded both of which were after Re:CoM.

But I can't really see what else they could do to KHDays. The most I could see be done with a remake is adding a couple more missions, better graphics (similar to how Re:CoM got improved graphics), a secret ending, and a secret boss. Other than these I can't see anything else. I don't really think that there will be a remake for KHDays.

But I can't really see what else they could do to KHDays. The most I could see be done with a remake is adding a couple more missions, better graphics (similar to how Re:CoM got improved graphics), a secret ending, and a secret boss. Other than these I can't see anything else. I don't really think that there will be a remake for KHDays.

Ummm...they could add a lot more things! They could expand the multiplayer to worldwide like they did with KI: Uprising, and can also make it player vs player! The

Prankster Paradise World can be added since even though it was originally planned for the game, it was taken out due to space restrictions. Also Nomura originaly

planned 358 missions for the game instead of the actual 98 but couldn' t because of time constraints. Also they can turn a lot of the regular game text to cutscenes.

They could add a Critical Mode to it and add a lot more content to the worlds. The Olympus Collesium could have the games or something similar like it was in KH 1/2; The Beast's Castle

could have a lot more backstory with Xaldin. In fact, A LOT of stuff that happened in Kh 2 in other worlds can be foreshadowed. For example, they can somewhat

foreshadow the data battles in KH 2 Final Mix by having Vexen create a prototype or something to test on Roxas. They can make the Riku battle more difficult and

seperate it into stages where you can battle him and then Riku's Ansem form as well. That was all I could think of on the top of my head.

Edited by Roxas_Axel_Xion

tutti frutti. Funny he should actually stated despite the fact that he put out BBS: Final Mix and Re:Coded both of which were after Re:CoM.

Not trying to insult you or anything. But why do you say "tutti frutti" all the time?

Not trying to insult you or anything. But why do you say "tutti frutti" all the time?

tutti frutti. It was a catch phrase that I came up with when fellow member MasterXemnas started putting "fool" in his/her statments. I originally meant to do this for 2 - 3 weeks max, but developed into an automatic bad habit whenever I reply to/start threads. It's nothing offensive towards anybody.

I would trully love a KH358/2 Day's. There's indeed many things which could be aded. Like all the story of the manga and novels (for exemple the mission where Roxas and Axel are fighting heartless at Hollow Bastion and free Maleficent's pet. You know, the raven...)