Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

boredness....

Anyways, so like the titles says, you've got any theories for the upcoming games?

I don't have any paragraph ready theories, but I do have character theories! ^-^

Terra="Xehanort"

Xion= Kairi's Nobody

Namine= Kairi and Sora's Nobody (lol, nobody-child...)

So for BBS, this all I have:

Master Xehanort= enemy guy.

Terra, Ven, Aqua= past Riku, Sora, Kairi (a.k.a, the past keyblade weilders)

Terra=Darkness

Ven=Light

Aqua=Light (haven't decided whether or not she's a Princess of Heart. I think nay.)

Master Xehanort= kills Aqua (wait, there's more..)

Ven= emos over Aqua's death and asks Terra to "erase him" (a.k.a: "kill me, darnit!")

Terra= hates Master Xehanort even more and "destroys" (*cough*kills) him. Then something which I haven't thought of yet happens...which causes Terra to forget who he is, but he can only remember Xehanort's name, so when Ansem the Wise finds him, Terra decided knowledge is the oly way to get back his memories. So when asked his name, he says the only thing he can remember: "Xehanort"

Terra="Xehanort"

"Xehanort"="Ansem" and Xemnas

yeah....

I'm probably sooo owrong, it's hilarious. xD

for 358/2 days:

haven't even thought much about it.

Xion is Kairi's actual nobody. Namine is only half of half of Kairi and half of half of Sora (that's why she has the power over Sora's memories [and those around him]). Roxas still is only Sora's nobody.

Axel was named after Reno's favorite freakin drink: "Ale" xD

Xion dies. (I think she dies helping Roxas escape or something.)

again, haven't really though about it. "^-^

KH3:

haven't a freakin clue. :

I think the whole Xion thing is kinda stupid

I like the whole idea of another character

Yet isnt 358/2 days supposed to be set in the past

Do they all just forget Xion or something?

Yeh, i find that dumb.

I think Xion is created in that little time period when Kairi loses her heart and Sora DOESN'T have it.

or, if that never happened (since they never make it clear if he had it the whole time or not), then Kairi has a secret twin somewhere......

wow, your theories are all pretty interesting.

The thing I really hate about prequels.... Everyone dies! so Like BbS is gonna make me cry!

I defiantly think Xion is Kairi's real nobody and Namine is half of a half of Kairi and likewise with Sora.

I thing i would like to see in Days is to find out about the Org's Somebodies. Like who was Axel's somebody? But i don't think they are going to show that though, but i would like to know.

mybe Xion is Kairi's actual nobody..

mybe Kairi had lost her heart when she came to destiny island,that's why her heart is in Sora.

Namine was created when Sora releases Kairi's heart in his,so Namine is half of Sora n half of Kairi..

idk..

u know that Axel hv these two teardrop-like tattoos,i've read from somewhere that the tattoos mean he killed someone,two tattoos mean two people..

it seems like Axel is very close to Xion and Roxas.maybe his somebody is close to two children similar to them too,like mybe his own nephew/niece,son/daughter,other..???

sooo i'm guessin that his somebody also hv connection to Sora(roxas) n Kairi(namine)

but wait--they're not killed..a feeling of guilt??

idk...

they must tell us who is Axel's somebody!!! n demyx n zexion!!

I think....

Xion is the famine half of Sora. Because when the nobodies where made in their little nobody factory, whoever made them decided that Sora was to famine so they gave him two nobodies. One that is the "manly-emo" half and one that is his famine half. mmm-hmmm that's what I think!

(excuse me. I'm hyped up on sugar. 8DDDDD )

zexion's somebody is Ienzo. he was one of Ansem the Wise's apprentices.

and if Kairi lost her heart when she came to the islands.....when'd she get it back?????

yeah! forgot 'bout Ienzo~~

hmmmm...mybe Kairi got her heart back when Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade in HB..then Roxas is born...with Namine???

now i'm confuzzled....

I think....

Xion is the famine half of Sora. Because when the nobodies where made in their little nobody factory, whoever made them decided that Sora was to famine so they gave him two nobodies. One that is the "manly-emo" half and one that is his famine half. mmm-hmmm that's what I think!

(excuse me. I'm hyped up on sugar. 8DDDDD )

lol, "manly-emo" xD

Well, I think:

For BBS:

Before I start, this isn't my personal beliefs, this is just connections, seeing as some people look alike.

Terra=Saix

Master Xehanort=Xigbar

Apprentice=Xehanort

For coded:

Maybe Ven is the cloaked figure...who knows?

For KH3:

now, Nomura stated that there would be ANOTHER unknown game that would tie coded, 358/2, and BBS together, which could mean either another spin off, or, get ready to scream, KHIII!!!!!

If you don't believe me, go to the website:

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts#Trivia

STOP BASHING CODED, PEOPLE.

WTF.?

I'm so tempted to make a thread all about Coded.

Just so everyone saying it's stupid/pointless can see that, well, IT'S NOT.

MY GOD.

">___>

BBS theory;

Terra and Master Xehanort and maybe that dude in his shadow all have something happen where they combine-ish or someting, creating the Xehanort we all know and love today.

Aqua dies.

Ventus confuses me. He has something in relation to Sora, obviously, since Roxas looks exactly like him. I also think that maybe he's an unbirth. But i don't feel like having seven paragraphs written right naoz. D8

Days;

I... don't care. About Days. I will get it, and i will play it, and it most certainly is not pointless, but... wtf. Xion? Where'd she come from?

I guess i think that Xion was created on the islands or something at the point when Kairi's heart left her, but since Kairi's body was still there, Xion's body was made up of memories.

I wonder how Roxas will see me now?

Roxas/Sora memories make her face up?

Coded;

Coded is so confusing. ;o;

I have no idea.

We must return to lessen their torment.

Who's "they"? The infected? People that Sora didn't help for some reason? No idea.

As for the unknown cloaked dude, i think it's a coded Roxas. Or maybe the real Roxas. Who knows. Could be Ventus, but i guess... where would he get the cloak? Humdedoo.

KHIII;

See my Scar-x post, wherever it went.

Otherwise there's going to be a big battle where SRK all unite their power to defeat Xehanort once and for all and asplode all over him. w00t.

Butnosrsly, it's prolly going to be human Xehanort. Unbirths are gone, we've seen heartless and nobody xehanort, and if you kill the heartless of someone before you kill their nobody they return in their somebody form, so obviously we'll be fighting the uber-human-xehanort.

KAYIMDONE.

you know what? I've got a new theory for KH3:

all the organization members come back to life (because they're good noodles like that xD), they kill Sora (w00t! ) and then somewhere along the way it tunrs into a huge yaoi fest (WITH LARXEL!!!! >.> *glares at Inuzukagirl*).

yeah...if that happens, I'd be a very happy fangirl... @.@