Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Square Enix launches "Dream or Drop" campaign for Kingdom Hearts 3D

Square Enix have launched a new promotional website for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. The website, known as "Kingdom Hearts [Dream or Drop]" can be seen here. The website features a quiz game (unfortunately, in Japanese), that will allow you to answer questions, and gain points if you answer correctly.

Kingdom Hearts [Dream or Drop]

The campaign will run from March 21, 2012 to April 27, 2012. By gaining enough points, it is possible to unlock new Kingdom Hearts 3D wallpapers. If you get even more than that (and have a Japanese address), you will be able to enter the draw to win various prizes. 350+pts will allow you to enter for a Wonder Meow plushie, 500+pts will allow you to enter for a Nintendo 3DS console, and 650+pts will allow you to enter for the Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box.

Both sqexgal and Oishii from KH13 have unlocked all three of the wallpapers, which you can see below. SD versions are thanks to sqexgal, and widescreen versions thanks to Oishii.

cgk5xkw3_88_cw88_ch88_thumb.jpgcgk5xkw3_w_88_cw88_ch88_thumb.jpgkhmkd4wm_88_cw88_ch88_thumb.jpgkhmkd4wm_w_88_cw88_ch88_thumb.jpgsuzzyr5m_88_cw88_ch88_thumb.jpgsuzzyr5m_w_88_cw88_ch88_thumb.jpg

It is worth noting that the first image reveals the Kingdom Hearts 3D world bubble for The World That Never Was. This strongly suggests that The World That Never Was is the 7th world of the game.

The website also contains two unreleased tracks for Kingdom Hearts 3D, in addition to the Dearly Beloved track that we already have. The first of these two tracks was previously heard on the Jump Festa 2012 trailer. You can listen to the two new tracks below.

oohhh a quiz game with questions i don't understand becuase it's in japaness, so the only diffrence between this one and the ones i normaly play is that this one is in japaness the simalarities, i won't be able to understant the questions, lol but yea im gonna try it out

Edit: ok i got on the site and i saw a new color scheme for a 3DS is that the special 3DS that comes with the game? so cool

Edited by TheKingdomkid

It seems like something for the translators on this site could do. :P

Nope, no. I do not do quizzes over Spring Break. Not going to happen *ignoring the fact I still have a history quiz and paper to write*

darn it i just won a poster thing thats already up there by gettin 115 points lol oh well i liked that one i won its my background now :D man i hope they make an english version of this website it would be so much fun

i knew those three numbers by your points ment that you could win either the plushi, anniversary box, or that 3DS man that would be nice to win the anniversary box now i really hope they make an english version of this website with the same prices that would be great

Edited by TheKingdomkid

Posted Image

YEAH! Like a Boss!!

I could have done 780pts, but I wanted to get less than that to enter for the 3DS. But sadly, you have to live Japan to enter knew it

ALL HAIL OISHII! ALL HAIL OISHII! ALL HAIL OISHII!

Edited by Rob

Posted Image

YEAH! Like a Boss!!

I could have done 780pts, but I wanted to get less than that to enter for the 3DS. But sadly, you have to live Japan to enter knew it

Lol and just a while ago you said that yopu won't take this quiz. I guesss this was to tempting to resist xD.

that second soundtrack is definentley gonna be field theme of Countree of musketeers.

50 points -_- i really need to study japan for this xD

Edited by replika13