Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage

Maybe your heart doesn't have to be devoid of darkness to open it..?

i think you can only open it when your heart doesn't have any darkness in it. just like your heart belongs to darkness in order to use the door to darkness to go to other worlds

i think you can only open it when your heart doesn't have any darkness in it. just like your heart belongs to darkness in order to use the door to darkness to go to other worlds

Honestly, I'm not sure. Maybe you are right, but if you are, then that clashes with the fact that a. Sora became a Heartless in KH and B, he has an Anti-Form that, according to Tetsuya Nomura, is proof that everything's Sora gone through is affecting him negatively.

Honestly, I'm not sure. Maybe you are right, but if you are, then that clashes with the fact that a. Sora became a Heartless in KH and B, he has an Anti-Form that, according to Tetsuya Nomura, is proof that everything's Sora gone through is affecting him negatively.

but i think someone also said anti-form is create because him abusing (using too much) of his forms. people said that dream drop distance have alot of plot holes Edited by Kevin James Jimenez

but i think someone also said anti-form is create because him abusing (using too much) of his forms. people said that dream drop distance have alot of plot holes

I think Nomura said that Gameplay wise the Anti Form is caused by using the Drive Form too much. Trust me, I learned the hard way :). But storywise, it's because of what I typed before,

I think Nomura said that Gameplay wise the Anti Form is caused by using the Drive Form too much. Trust me, I learned the hard way :). But storywise, it's because of what I typed before,

And I won't deny that KH3D has a lot of plotholes. It wouldn't be a Kingdom Hearts game without them.

And I won't deny that KH3D has a lot of plotholes. It wouldn't be a Kingdom Hearts game without them.

you use the drive form too much too?

btw sora only knows what happen to him in kingdom hearts 1. so that mean things happen in the first game hurt him so much that anti-form is created?

btw sora only knows what happen to him in kingdom hearts 1. so that mean things happen in the first game hurt him so much that anti-form is created?

More like everything that's happened to him in the series so far. Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, now we have 3D...I wouldn't be surprised if he was going through PTSD.

More like everything that's happened to him in the series so far. Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, now we have 3D...I wouldn't be surprised if he was going through PTSD.

he didn't remember anything happen in the chain of memories

I'm sorry, but I feel I like I should intervene. I mean, I know a lot of us are sad that Sora didn't pass the mark of mastery, but is that what this is really about? Sora, when he faced off with Xigbar and Xemnas stood his ground and basically said, his friends were his power. He's always stated this, and when he faced off with the two of them, Xigbar ran off like a little b*** and kicked Xemnas's ***. As for Riku, Sora's been there countless times, pulling him back from the darkness. I'm very proud at how he stepped up to the plate and did the same for his best friend. It's been a long time coming, and Riku kind of stole the show for this game...Sora's not going anywhere....he's always going to be the protagonist... KHIII will answer all our questions....I'm actually really happy it wasn't an EMO ending like I thought it would be...it's very fitting...I'm not crazy about Sora leaving, but it kinda makes sense...just like when Riku left on his own after CoM...that's my interpretation...thoughts?

I'm sorry, but I feel I like I should intervene. I mean, I know a lot of us are sad that Sora didn't pass the mark of mastery, but is that what this is really about? Sora, when he faced off with Xigbar and Xemnas stood his ground and basically said, his friends were his power. He's always stated this, and when he faced off with the two of them, Xigbar ran off like a little b*** and kicked Xemnas's ***. As for Riku, Sora's been there countless times, pulling him back from the darkness. I'm very proud at how he stepped up to the plate and did the same for his best friend. It's been a long time coming, and Riku kind of stole the show for this game...Sora's not going anywhere....he's always going to be the protagonist... KHIII will answer all our questions....I'm actually really happy it wasn't an EMO ending like I thought it would be...it's very fitting...I'm not crazy about Sora leaving, but it kinda makes sense...just like when Riku left on his own after CoM...that's my interpretation...thoughts?

riku isn't the main protagonist. he will become a keyblade master his own way

True. But just because he can't remember doesn't mean that he isn't being affected by it.

maybe

Hello I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts in Spain and Spanish forums moves the following theory.

In the credits as the characters come out with lyrics that say This leads to Kingdom Hearts but many theorize that when Sora and Riku go through a white background are in Roman numerals III.

This would mean, This leads to Kingdom Hearts III. Do you think?

Posted Image

They have also left the sentences ending the secret ending:

The past is reawakened as a new number.

In detail never seen before.

Prepare for awakening the next number

Hey guys I found this translation between Riku and the Unknown on youtube. Read it from top to bottom.

Sora!

Don't touch the new vessel

Vessel?

Yes. At first i wanted to make you the vessel

But you had resistance to darkness in your heart

So like the keyblade, i chose the next one

Roxas- an existance thats qualified to be the vessel

But he got a nuisance self, and returned to Sora

Organization 13's original objective was to split xehanort's heart into 13 bodies

I know that because of you guys a few vessels will fail

But that was also replaced

By getting hold of Sora who will become the 13th vessel, it will be completed

13 xehanort(s)?

the real Organisation 13

Organisation 13?

I am the most past(first) xehanort around here

From the 'me' of this time, my mission was to gather all the 'me' from different world that were separated and fused(with the vessels?)

From the past?

To pass through time, there are a few restrictions

To first pass, one must abandon their body

To where you're heading your past mus be there

After reaching, time will only go at one direction

Things that happen at that time cannot be changed

Soon the latest xehanort will return here

When that happens, each person's time will return respectively

I will have to obey the time flow(?) of my time

You should just ask him

Stop Gun(???)

Looks like i made it in time

Anyway lets quickly get Sora and head back

I can't stop it for long

I got it!

I said not to touch (sora)

Why can you move?

It can't be! That's!

Disappear!

From what I can gather YMX is simply MX from a different timeline, so he's a completely different entitly as I pretty much thought. He went to different timelines to gather all the different Xehanorts, which pretty much explains why Xemnas and Ansem SOD are back. YMX also originally intended to choose Riku to be the last vessel of Organization 13, but his resistance to darkness made him choose Sora instead. The true organization 13 was mainly meant to consist of all Xehanorts. I hope this helps guys!

Edited by Master Xehanort1690

Part of the screen is cut off so you can't see some of the letters so there isn't any proof right now but I can definitely make out "This 1 leads to Kingdom Hearts" I just can't see the 3 at the end because its most likely cut off. We'll have to wait for a better quality version of the credits but we can safely assume it says "This 1 leads to Kingdom Hearts 3."

how do you get Leads?? i know it says something else maybe more letters have to be UNLOCKED? because it says This 1 ea. and it focuses on the period after a. sooooo how do you get lea.ds?? you get what im saying????

how do you get Leads?? i know it says something else maybe more letters have to be UNLOCKED? because it says This 1 ea. and it focuses on the period after a. sooooo how do you get lea.ds?? you get what im saying????

It's not a 1, it's an lower case L. The font they used just makes it hard to figure out, but it's an L.

Hello I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts in Spain and Spanish forums moves the following theory.

In the credits as the characters come out with lyrics that say This leads to Kingdom Hearts but many theorize that when Sora and Riku go through a white background are in Roman numerals III.

This would mean, This leads to Kingdom Hearts III. Do you think?

Yeah, I just thought the same about the III thing. But I'm not sure. Maybe the secret ending will tell us if it's really KH 3, or maybe BbS Vol 2.

he didn't remember anything happen in the chain of memories

Not true. A new cutscene in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix in the Xemnas battle strongly implys at some point during KH2 (perhaps after he battled Roxas?) that Sora remembered Namine, (and by extention the events of Castle Oblivion) when he says to Riku he never got to thank Namine. Edited by Tsunamo

Not true. A new cutscene in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix in the Xemnas battle strongly implys at some point during KH2 (perhaps after he battled Roxas?) that Sora remembered Namine, ( and by extention the events of Castle Oblivion) when he says to Riku he never got to thank Namine.

He know about Naminé from Jimini's Journal....So i think that he dont remember what happened in CO....

The past is reawakened as a new number. = HD Release

In detail never seen before. =HD Release

Prepare for awakening the next number - Kingdom Hearts 3

c: