Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown

Um, what that comment had to do with either my comment or the topic I am not sure. Also, thanks for being unnecessarily rude, very much appreciated.

Given how Nintendo have played host to just as many of the main games (i.e. non remakes/re-mixes) as Sony consoles, I'd say it's quite likely that the next main console KH game will feature on both PS3/4 and Wii U. If it didn't, it'd actually be quite rude of Square towards Nintendo.

That's what I'm thinking/hoping!

i think just on ps3 it just...seems right i mean kh1 and 2 were on playstation 2 and now that alot of time has passed and the ps3 is out it would only go with the "sony" theme for main games,

thats what i think anyway

You mean numbered titles? KH3D was DEFINITELY a "main" game. I see no reason why KH can have more titles on Nintendo systems. Either way, I'll be playing them.

And DAT SECRET ENDING. Sure, it wasn't CGI, but it was still pretty good! I liked the part where I could understand it. Now I REALLY want KHIII(This game's story made me anticipate it so much more than I already did! Finally, Kairi gets some use! I think Sora's MoM will be in KHIII, along with Kairi's, Ven's, Roxas', and Lea's too! But the length could either be BBS, or KH3D in terms of MoM. The game will definitely be lengthy, though, I'm positive of that. I cannot wait to see what happens next in the series! :DD

Edited by PrinceWatermelon

If that was the actual secret ending, then FINALLY it's Kairi's turn to become a keyblade Master & get in the action, Im very excited about that. KH3 just got a whole lot Bigger & more intense. If Nomura doesn't make another KH game that takes place between KH3d & KH3( I don't think he will because he said it himself that KH3 will take place right after KH3d). KH3 will not only about Sora just saving everyone but he'll need to somehow become a keyblade Master on top of saving Terra Aqua, Ven, Xion, Roxes, Nomine, & Ansem the wise. Add in the possibility that while he's on his Journey, Kairi's trying to become a Keyblade Master. So maybe the beginning of KH3 will involve Sora fighting Solo & at some point in KH3 he have party members. wow after reading this, if all this happens in KH3, its going to be incredibly awesome. I can't help but wonder how Nomura would pull off something like this

^ He ment chronologically I beleive so there might be another pre or interquel. He could also change his mind and make another before 3 but I doubt that since this ending is supposed to link with kh III.

something tells me that KH3 is going to be like 60hours long since its has all of these little side stories going on in the back like Sora on his own, Kairi learning how to use the keyblade, probably something with Ven and Aqua, Lea being a badass with his new keyblade, the Keyblade War, Xehanort being an asshole. The usual

For Heaven's sake Nomura, you can do better than that.. I mean the ending was 10 times more shocking than the secret one.. okay that's not the problem now. *facepalm* Let me guess, you'll gonna give Kairi a Keyblade again and make her take the MoM, right? It'll be veeeeery weird if she becomes a master before Sora.. Oh yea, why don't ya just give keyblades to EVERYONE and make them masters, huh?! -.-' I swear, if i don't see Roxas in the next game i'll punch you soo hard, you'll won't be able to say your name.. Srry, i probably don't think all this things but i'm really pissed right now.. But even pissed out i have a good feeling that KH III will be epic.. I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU NOMURA, DON'T LET ME DOWN. ^^ Edited by Setting Sun<3

Where are you guys getting the idea that Kairi will undertake the MoM exam? She's barely even wielded the keyblade let alone fought with it. Frankly she's not even close to master material right now. It would be ridiculous for Nomura to have Kairi undertake the MoM exam and pass when Aqua who has the title had 10 years of experience, Riku who's had a ton of experience as well and fought with his inner self to control his darkness, and Sora who failed the exam. I just don't see anyway Nomura can have her take the MoM exam when she's a relatively noobie with the keyblade. Pretty much like Lea.

I think she's just going to have some training alongside Lea.

Edited by Master Xehanort1690

If we get translations and the "shocking" part is that Kairi is going to take the Mark of Mastery, I think I might cry out of disappointment, then punch Nomura's troll face.,

I agree. My friend and I watched the Secret Ending together just now, and our reactions were: :D ... :mellow: ... http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Seriously? How is Kairi eventually becoming a keyblade master or whatever shocking? There was nothing groundbreaking at all, it doesn't even seem worth unlocking it for plot revelations that we could've guessed ourselves.

For Heaven's sake Nomura, you can do better than that.. I mean the ending was 10 times more shocking than the secret one.. okay that's not the problem now. *facepalm* Let me guess, you'll gonna give Kairi a Keyblade again and make her take the MoM, right? It'll be veeeeery weird if she becomes a master before Sora.. Oh yea, why don't ya just give keyblades to EVERYONE and make them masters, huh?! -.-' I swear, if i don't see Roxas in the next game i'll punch you soo hard, you'll won't be able to say your name.. Srry, i probably don't think all this things but i'm really pissed right now.. But even pissed out i have a good feeling that KH III will be epic.. I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU NOMURA, DON'T LET ME DOWN. ^^

Roxas is my favorite character in the whole series, and while it was awesome to see Axel/Lea again, my hopes were high for Roxas after the opening where he fights alongside everyone. I mean, that totally felt like Nomura was hinting at him appearing as his own person, and then...nope :(

I'm sure KH III will be epic...but I wish I didn't have to wait a hundred more years for it to come out...

Why do people think Kairi's become a keyblade master? That might have just been Riku picking his first student since becoming a keyblade master. 'cause he's not gonna train Sora. And, Lea looks like he's being trained by Yen Sid.

And, I think that the new game the secret message was talking about could be that BBS Volume Two, if they are making that game. It wouldn't make sense for it to come out after KH 3. In the trailer for BBS Final Mix, they called it 0.5. So, it could be that new number.

Also, before someone says " No! The next game that comes out is KH 3 because 3D said it leads to 3". I think that means that Kh 3 takes place after this game, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the next game that comes out. I think I read somewhere that Nomura said that he'll start to work on KH 3 after FF Versus 13 is finished, whenever that is. Since we haven't seen too much from Versus, I think it'll be a while before Kh 3. Maybe two or three years. And, I think they might re-release KH 1 and 2 for the vita and ps3 before 3 since it's been a long time since their release.

After seeing this secret ending, I was thinking about about the plot for 3 will involve Sora, Riku and Kairi each saving some of the people that popped up in blank points in BBS while having to deal with Xehanort in some way. Sora might go after Ventus in Castle Oblivion with Donald and Goofy, Riku might go with Mickey (and maybe Lea since he was friends with these two) to find a way to bring Roxas, Xion, and Namine back, and Kairi might go into the RoD to find Aqua and Ansem and bring them back. That way they could have all the keyblade wielders together, fighting Xehanort.

Also, I think sora not becoming a keyblade master, while riku does was a good choice. I think sora deserved it, but it would have gotten in the way of KH 3. Nomura would have thought to have him teach kairi or something. Sora's better as a keyblade wielder, anyway. That way, he could run around with donald and goofy like he always does.

So, thoughts? (Sorry for the incredibly long post. This is my first time ever doing this kind of thing and I had a lot to talk about with this subject)

As passionate as I am about Aqua being saved I don't think sending Kairi into the RoD alone is going to happen though she does have the strongest link with Aqua. I feel like it will be Riku who goes down terr because his trials always seem to involve proximity to the darkness. I can picture the RoD trying to draw him back as he looks for Aqua.

Why do people think Kairi's become a keyblade master? That might have just been Riku picking his first student since becoming a keyblade master. 'cause he's not gonna train Sora. And, Lea looks like he's being trained by Yen Sid.

And, I think that the new game the secret message was talking about could be that BBS Volume Two, if they are making that game. It wouldn't make sense for it to come out after KH 3. In the trailer for BBS Final Mix, they called it 0.5. So, it could be that new number.

Also, before someone says " No! The next game that comes out is KH 3 because 3D said it leads to 3". I think that means that Kh 3 takes place after this game, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the next game that comes out. I think I read somewhere that Nomura said that he'll start to work on KH 3 after FF Versus 13 is finished, whenever that is. Since we haven't seen too much from Versus, I think it'll be a while before Kh 3. Maybe two or three years. And, I think they might re-release KH 1 and 2 for the vita and ps3 before 3 since it's been a long time since their release.

After seeing this secret ending, I was thinking about about the plot for 3 will involve Sora, Riku and Kairi each saving some of the people that popped up in blank points in BBS while having to deal with Xehanort in some way. Sora might go after Ventus in Castle Oblivion with Donald and Goofy, Riku might go with Mickey (and maybe Lea since he was friends with these two) to find a way to bring Roxas, Xion, and Namine back, and Kairi might go into the RoD to find Aqua and Ansem and bring them back. That way they could have all the keyblade wielders together, fighting Xehanort.

Also, I think sora not becoming a keyblade master, while riku does was a good choice. I think sora deserved it, but it would have gotten in the way of KH 3. Nomura would have thought to have him teach kairi or something. Sora's better as a keyblade wielder, anyway. That way, he could run around with donald and goofy like he always does.

So, thoughts? (Sorry for the incredibly long post. This is my first time ever doing this kind of thing and I had a lot to talk about with this subject)

You have seen my dreams for KH III?! Lol xD

wow that was kinda,... dissapointing y.y

How was it? I think it was better then the recoded ending anyway so lets see will lea kairi and sora take the mark of mastery?

wow that was kinda,... dissapointing y.y

How was it? I think it was better then the recoded ending anyway so lets see will lea kairi and sora take the mark of mastery?

A female character being useful in a square enix game!? Seriously how many more games till the last!? Im gonna guess three :l

Which Square-Enix games have you been playing? ._.

Probably two until the end of the Xehanort Chronicles. One filling in the blank points from Birth By Sleep onwards, and Three, finishing up everything.

There's only oh so much they can do until three, there's basically only room for one more game unless they delve even deeper into the past, and Nomura said Birth By Sleep was as far back as Kingdom Hearts would go.

Edited by Tsunamo

Really? How do you know?

He doesnt hes just saying that

Probably two until the end of the Xehanort Chronicles. One filling in the blank points from Birth By Sleep onwards, and Three, finishing up everything.

There's only oh so much they can do until three, there's basically only room for one more game unless they delve even deeper into the past, and Nomura said Birth By Sleep was as far back as Kingdom Hearts would go.

Oh yes I forgot ff 6 well most of the games there just healers I only played up to eight so ...

OH.MY.firetruckING.GOD. KAIRI WILL BE TRAINED UNDER RIKU, YES. Finally, Kairi gets some development and hopefully she'll train alongside Lea!!

...that'll be awkward.

Kairi: Wait, didn't you kidnap me once? o_O

Lea:....um, what? No...>_>

Riku: Guys, focus on your training.... http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png;

LOL I have a feeling there will be little bit of tension xD Edited by Nafees Rahman

When was that said? They have to go back at some point. I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to see the battle that gave the key blade graveyard it's name.

I don't think it will be on Wii U, Nomura's last statement was 'it is going to be on this generation console' he said that quite a long time ago. So I am assuming he's pertaining to PS3. But I am hoping you are right on one thing, 'reawakening' might perhaps mean an HD re-release of old numbered titles.

Nomura also said in an interviews that this game's message will be for "nintendo fans of Kingdom Hearts" ;)

P. sure Nomura said the ending would be shocking.

And that all he said about the secret ending was that it would lead directly to KH3

Large text so people actually read it.

Think about it, Kairis a Princess if Heart so she has a pure heart of light. She cant fall into darkness so shes halfway there.

Shes already to wield on because of the right of passage thing between her and Aqua, though unintentional its still legit. All she has to learn to do is strong badass combos and use the light and magic as weapons. Shes got this.

Here it is :

For starters, there will be a kind of surprise, during the end credits are played. It is the first time that we do something along those lines, but there’s a surprise at the end of the game. When the end credits are played, then the Nintendo 3DS, please do not turn and be vigilant all the time. “

So, the surprise is "this leads to Kingdom Hearts III", why announce it on 3DS if it won't be on Wii U?

i think its just a weird feeling seeing a secret ending without CGI and being so straightforward. With us being countlessly exposed to so many secret endings that are confusing and amazing in graphics, i bet most of us just feel dissapointed.

i mean with crazy endings comes more speculations and cool ideas from the fans

endings like this or the one in coded may seem "boring" in a way because... like i said its very straightforward. Not alot of material or WOW surprises in here that scream in my face. y'know? plus it was odd not seeing a lick of Sora in this video http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png

but switching over the topic a bit. Im personally glad Kairi is stepping up her role in the series. thank god :) now Lea having a keyblade <--- thats what pissed me off. fanservice fanservice fanservice. and a lame excuse for it too.

Edited by SoraFanatic

And my last thing, this game is long enough, before the Nort saga ends Nomuras probably going to end up killing off one of the main heroe for shock-value, a twist in the story and an emotional part in the gae. Im throwing Riku,Lea and Terra in the pot right now. Id say Sora but idk if hed kill of the main character.