Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown

Also I think if Kairi does go into training or becomes a master,then she will save Aqua... I can picture the cutscene now...

Where are you guys getting the idea that Kairi will undertake the MoM exam? She's barely even wielded the keyblade let alone fought with it. Frankly she's not even close to master material right now. It would be ridiculous for Nomura to have Kairi undertake the MoM exam and pass when Aqua who has the title had 10 years of experience, Riku who's had a ton of experience as well and fought with his inner self to control his darkness, and Sora who failed the exam. I just don't see anyway Nomura can have her take the MoM exam when she's a relatively noobie with the keyblade. Pretty much like Lea.

I think she's just going to have some training alongside Lea.

Your probably right, it would be so cool to see Kairi and Lea train together!

Also I think if Kairi does go into training or becomes a master,then she will save Aqua... I can picture the cutscene now...

Yeah I could see Kairi rescuing Aqua too. Maybe she'll go to the realm of darkness to help Aqua and get into some trouble

then "her light will lead her to the light of another". Then the two of them will find a way out together. It makes me wonder if Aqua is trying to find her way out.

What's Ansem the wise doing for that matter?

Ooh... so criptic. I can't wait for the Secret Movie!

that was the secret movie

The link for the secret ending is here.

http://www.twitch.tv...ice/b/313450764

A little summary of it is YMX appears on the islands saying this world is too small, Aqua appears in the ROD smiling, Donald and Goofy are at Yen Sid's tower talking, Yen Sid and Mickey are talking about Xehanort, the x blade, and the keyblade war, and the Riku shows up with someone.<br><br>It's Kairi

its a disappointing really because they pimp the secret ending so much.

Well...I think that all of us were looking for is about to happen,I really think that the secret message is a teaser for Kingdom Hearts 3!

its a bad teaser.

So where is the longest cutscene in kh history

i think they meant the longest secret ending in KH history

This is the secret ending ?

yea right?

Wow. I love the way these people are like 'the secret ending was rubbish!' after we were just presented with a game full of more of the sort of cinematics and exposition the series is famous for then ever before... are you guys graphics junkies or something? Not enough CGI for you? Or is it because this is probably the first comprehensible secret ending we've ever been given? God forbid that we actually have an epilogue that ties in with the next game rather than presenting some cool looking design ideas that Nomura is then forced to base the plot around *facepalm*

they pimp out the secret ending too much.

any bets there will be a final mix with a super secret ending that is jaw dropping i mean that seams to be a trend with nomura and kh

i think that is where the longest cutscene is at

they pimp out the secret ending too much.

i think that is where the longest cutscene is at

Firstly, what on Earth do you mean by "they pimp (it) out... too much"? Nomura stated that the secret ending would be short and relatively normal in terms of content, and that the main difference compared to others would be the way in which you went about getting it i.e. the dive mini-game in the credits.

Secondly, he specifically stated that the ENDING (not the secret ending) was the longest cut scene in KH history, which it was.

that was the secret movie

I was talking about the secret message. When I wrote that the secret ending wasn't out yet.

All in all, it was an okay secret ending. Kairi looks ready.

Firstly, what on Earth do you mean by "they pimp (it) out... too much"? Nomura stated that the secret ending would be short and relatively normal in terms of content, and that the main difference compared to others would be the way in which you went about getting it i.e. the dive mini-game in the credits.

Secondly, he specifically stated that the ENDING (not the secret ending) was the longest cut scene in KH history, which it was.

my bad

I was talking about the secret message. When I wrote that the secret ending wasn't out yet.

All in all, it was an okay secret ending. Kairi looks ready.

have you notice that sora have never been into a secret ending before?

If we get translations and the "shocking" part is that Kairi is going to take the Mark of Mastery, I think I might cry out of disappointment, then punch Nomura's troll face.,

I was thinking the same thing

Sora- 'Saved the world a couple times, Keyblade warrior' - Only just allowed to do the exam

Riku- 'Saved the world and nearly destroyed the world, Keyblade Warrior' - Only just allowed to do the exam

Kairi- 'Used a Keyblade for about five minutes, only really there as some weird tsundere' - Yeah, you can do the exam too...

Wut?

At least I don't have to buy the game now I know what's going down.

7 lights though? Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ven, Aqua, and somehow Terra?

13 Darknesses? I'm confused xD My fault for not really following recent news and stuff after BBS xD

Gimme 3 already Nomura-sensei, I'm bored.

Edited by Xblade Aaron

There's always a chance that BbS Vol. 2 will be Kairi training, Sora's new exam, and Riku off doing something else. I kinda hope that Kairi is playable. And maybe Lea, for being awesome.

First of all, I kinda doubt Kairi is doing the exam, with -little to know experience on how to actually handle the keyblade.

She'll just end up training along with Lea, while Sora re-takes the exam. o3o

Let's review the secret endings of both KHBBSFM and KH3DS. Remember that all the secret endings of all games have a meaningful tie to the next.

KHBBSFM:

1-shows up at the beginning, with sora on destiny islands, talking about KH1

0-shows up when Aqua finds Ansem the wise in the Realm of Darkness

Right after, it reverses the ending, going back to the point where Aqua was saved by Terra and Ven's Keyblades.

This is where it says "Zero Point", basically 0.5. Here you find Aqua running into Castle of Dreams.

You also see Mickey in the Realm of Darkness, which I'm pretty sure he's searching for Aqua.

The last part, you see Sora and Ven disappear.

"A fragmented passage"-along with "blank points", there are events that happened during KH1-2 that are important and were not shown before.

KH3DS:

"The Darkness Awakens"-Master Xehanort returns of course.

"The Light in the Darkness"-Aqua trapped in Realm of Darkness. With this and the hints given in KHBBSFX, i believe its clear that Mickey is going to search for Aqua. Wouldn't make sense for Kairi to rescue Aqua just cause Kairi is one of the targets of the Organization.

Donald and Goofy complain that Sora is running late. It could be that he left without saying a word to awaken Ventus, or that a memory of Roxas/Xion that he saw with his meeting with Roxas gave him a clue on how he can help them. It might be Ventus just because Ven was the final boss, and I think Ven is calling out to Sora and/or trying to lead him to where he is.

Lea is off at Radiant Gardens, not getting any training. I don't think he needs any keyblade training considering that he is an AWESOME fighter WITHOUT a Keyblade before. He's probably investigating Terranort's study, and maybe he'll find Aqua's keyblade and armor.

The Seven Lights that are suppose to face off against Organization XIII are Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Lea for sure. According to the ending of KH:Recoded, Mickey and Yensid know where Aqua is and they're close to finding Ventus. That's 6. While Terra status is unknown right now, Mickey is there. I believe that Terra is the 7th, and why? Mickey is a mouse xP, sorry.

Kairi shows up and is probably gonna be trained by Yen Sid, which is most logical. Mickey and Riku might help out with that too.

Regular Ending-Remember when Castle Oblivion was shown? Because of the camera quality, i couldn't tell if someone was walking towards the castle or not. If there was, it looked like Yen Sid by the color, but I really am not sure. Also, look closely at Ven. He raises his head!!!!!!! Did Riku defeating Sora release Ven's heart?!?!?

KH: Recoded

Namine said that Sora must awaken his memories in order to save everyone. A lot of memories returned to Sora in 3DS.

At the end of Recoded, Birth by Sleep, and 3DS, "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts" appeared in all of them. I think Reconnect and Birth by Sleep Volume 2 is the same game, speaking about the events that took place behind the scenes during KH1 throught 2. I meant, is says reconnect, so reconnect them all together? yea... What happened to Aqua all this time? Did she find other worlds besides Castle of Dreams? What happened to Terra all this time ever since Xehanort split into 2. Why does Xemnas have some of Terra's memories (looking for Ven in Castle of Oblivion and hiding away Aqua's keyblade and armor)? Does Xemnas have Terra's heart without knowing it? What about Eraqus? Terra kept his hear just like how Sora kept Kairi's and Ven's. What's the whole time traveling thing with old Xehanort and young Xehanort thing?!?!?! Will Vanitas return? I doubt it xP. I think a Kingdom Hearts 0.5 (Reconnect/BBS Volume 2) is the new number, considering 3 is used in 3DS. I also don't think it will be KH3 next just because there's too much questions (and many new ones!!!!) left unanswered. A game that takes place from KH1 until the now would be great to answer it all!!!

The past will be reawakened as a new number

In never-before-seen detail

Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number

Reconnect all the past games with Birth by Sleep Volume 2, also to me known as Kingdom Hearts 0.5

I added pictures just to prove my point.

Posted Image

Mickey is searching for Aqua. Not Lea, not Kairi. This is from BBSFM

Posted Image

Lea has a Keyblade. Making it known that there are 8 keyblade wielders of light. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Lea, Mickey. There's suppose to be 7 lights. Possible people that could be eliminated from the list are Terra (status unknown OR he's with Organization 13), Mickey (just cause he's a mouse and that Yen Sid mentioned that its 7 children [maybe referring to young weilders], or Sora. Why would Sora possibly not be included? It was mentioned in 3DS that he has no keyblade wielding powers of his own, and that the hearts he harbors lended him that power. Master Xehanort also mentioned in 3DS that Sora is far off from being a keyblade wielder.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Another clue that Sora may NOT being a true keyblade wielder is when Riku took his Keyblade. Riku mentioned that he was just a true weilder, and that Sora was just delivering the keyblade. That could be true considering that Riku summoned Sora's Keyblade at that time. But Sora managed to get it back. How? The heart of Ventus inside of him. Remember in BBS, Ventus said the exact same lines Sora did (look at the top and bottom picture). Sora's heart and Ventus' heart connected even closer, causing Sora to say the exact same thing. He thinks that its his words, but those words were spoken by Ventus himself!

Posted ImagePosted Image

His friends, connected hearts, these are his true power.

Posted Image

Edited by Chosenl

first post in this forum ^^

been reading up through these 8 pages... interesting analyses, but just wondering if anyone has the same thoughts, could everyone be just overlooking BBS Vol. 2? Couldn't it also mean that the events of BBS are going to reoccur, which is true now that 3DS has explained the intentions of Xehanort and having the 7 lights and 13 darknesses considering these 7 lights and 13 darknesses came from the X-Blade or the events of BBS so essentially KH3 will perhaps be a repeat of BBS in the sense that pure light will clash with pure darkness to create the X-Blade or a way into Kingdom Hearts. I am saying this though without any other knowledge of whether Nomura said there would be a KH0.5 game, so i'm sorry if that's the case and all I've said is bogus haha...

And just to ask, is the castle that Aqua encounters in the Realm of Darkness in the BBSFM secret ending really the Castle of Dreams? I don't think there was really any significance of the Castle of Dreams besides the fact that it's the world that Cinderella is in... I feel like there's a significance to the castle that hasn't been revealed yet...

Edited by blue490246

AQUA!!!! yay she will finally getout of that crappy world or get rescued...either one is fine:)

poor sora its pretty obvious by now he failed his test retakes suck lol , havent seen too many clips yet(trying not to spoil everything..pfft too late for that!!xD) but someone commented on that Lea might be taking the exam, how is that gonna work can anyone explain please? i will be forever greatful<3

Edited by oathkeeper89

Terra is gone, he most likely isn't one of the seven.

Also, Kingdom hearts 3 had better not be for the Wii-U, I'd throw a shit storm. Stick to sony, seriously.

Edited by Eterna

So now that Nomura has somewhat implied KHIII will be the next game (based on the Apr 5 issue of Famitsu weekly), I'd say we can assume that BBS Volume 2 is, in other words, KHIII.

And just another speculation, perhaps, maybe by the end of KHIII, considering Ventus may appear separately from Sora, Sora may get his own Keyblade then?

crimmyice from TwitchTV has unlocked the Secret Message and Secret Movie (secret ending) from Kingdom Hearts 3D. You can read the Secret Message below.

Secret movie uploaded to YouTube:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLp1NI_JD3A

Think about the secret message though along with the movie...

If you havnt watched the ending yet, during the ending it was stated that in the time of the keyblade wars the world changed and it was brokedn into 7 lights and 13 darknesses.

So Xehanort has 12 darknesses needs one more, and Team Sora has Six, so they too need one more, who is obviously gonna be Kairi!! Finaly she gets to be something other than the damsel in distress!! Although they say the seven lights are to Protect the seven pure hearts (the princesses) and Kairi is one of them so I guess she needs to learn how to protect her self better right!!

Anyway where I am going with this it says the Past will reveal a new number...

Maybe this is something about balancing the powers of Light and Dark?

Maybe this time it will align more equaly and will will have 13 Light and 13 dark...

Or soemthing to that effect....I am just going with what they were talking about the 7 lights and 13 dark and this was created by what happened in the past.

Maybe this go round it will split again and a new number?

AQUA!!!! yay she will finally getout of that crappy world or get rescued...either one is fine:)

poor sora its pretty obvious by now he failed his test retakes suck lol , havent seen too many clips yet(trying not to spoil everything..pfft too late for that!!xD) but someone commented on that Lea might be taking the exam, how is that gonna work can anyone explain please? i will be forever greatful<3

I dont understand why she is stuck in the world of darkness?

Riku and Mickey have both made there way out of there, as well as Sora and Riku...

she has a keyblade why cant she just summon the lanes inbetween and leave?

Terra is gone, he most likely isn't one of the seven.

Also, Kingdom hearts 3 had better not be for the Wii-U, I'd throw a shit storm. Stick to sony, seriously.

Terra may not be gone.. We dont know what happened with them splitting their heart so many times during what happened in BBS and what has happened since, I think its possible Terra may have his own body and is a sleeper agent within Organization Xehanort...