Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

Which of the four Birth by Sleep endings was the saddest for you?

Which of the four Birth by Sleep endings was the saddest for you?   

259 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the four Birth by Sleep endings was the saddest for you?

• Ven's ending.
    • Terra's ending.
    • Aqua's ending.
    • Secret Ending.
    • None of them.
    • Another option? Tell us below.

...really....? Everyone is saying Ven's...? No one can agree with me that Aqua's was the most sad? She had to be in the backseat to the events that unfolded before her, watching as both her companions and dear, dear friends fell to the machinations that Xehanort laid out before them. She wasn't able to stop or prevent anything. In the end, she did all she could, sacrificing herself to the Realm of Darkness (for as far as she knew was going to be forever) and what did it help? Not a single thing. Everything Xehanort planned came to fruition anyways. That to me, is more sad than simply falling asleep for a long period of time.

Also, I feel like her conversation with Ansem at the Dark Meridian was one of the more emotional parts of the series. Besides Xion's last moments in 358 (one of the few things rightly done with that game), I think it was the best emotional scene in the series. You really felt her extreme happiness and relief at hearing that familiar name, knowing that the Realm of Light was in good hands, and for the first time in over ten years (which may have seemed like even more) she had a small ray of hope to look forward to. Maybe her friends were alright. Maybe SHE'D be alright.

Wow no Terra huh?

I mean part of him in a empty armor guarding who knows what. (probably the old kingdom hearts)

Having to share a body with Xehanort (who tried to destroy all worlds) for years. Then if you think of the future going crazy turn the a whole world into a place of darkness and heartless roam and etc... And god knows where is heart is.

But yeah the others are indeed sad.

Edited by The One Truth

although I voted Ven, I do have give Terra his props for a sad ending...led throughout the story trying to be good and doing nothing but damage. And in the end having his own body taken from because of darkness he tried so hard to fight. and his mind remaining in the armor only to remember the horrible things that happened to him and what he did. No denying that all of these endings were heart breaking, but Terra's is very sad in the fact that he has no say in anything anymore...Aqua is still free to find a way out of the RoD, and Ven's heart only needs time to heal and then he is done, but Terra can't do anything but sit back and watch hopelessly as Xehanort does evil. Terra's is definitely a tragic one!

Cmon, Secret Ending because it involves every main character in the story. How can you say it's Ven's Ending? I mean yea his theme song is sad, but everyone is in sadness, not just Ven.

Did no one notice that Terra's story was the saddest I mean technically most of it his fault and in the end he lost everything including his own body. At least nobody is going around cray in ventus's body