Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jaden T Ortiz

KH3D 7 Lights (Spoilers)

So after the end of KH3D's secret ending we know for sure know 4 of the seven lights they are

• Sora
  • Riku
  • Kairi
  • Lea
I think the last 3 lights will be
  • Aqua
  • Ventus
  • Roxas
I did not put Terra because he is trapped in Master Xeharnorts body so he needs the most saving. So who do you guys are the last three lights?

6 of the lights are confirmed, and they are Sora, Riku, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, and Terra. Mickey says that the three still missing are part of the 7 lights and which 3 are still missing? Aqua, Terra, and Ventus.

Yeah but... if they don't save Terra, he won't fight be their side.

The last one is unknown, it may be Kairi, it may be a new character.

Lol, when I read "unknown" I thought you were refering to Young MX (AKA Trollanort).

If I have to choose between Lea and Kairi, I'll choose Kairi, not because I like her (cause I don't), I think Lea will go by himself.

Edited by Moni_22

Mickey is definitely one of the lights. I agree with Moni_22. I reckon Roxas will have to join with Ventus in order to bring him out of sleep (as far as I'm concerned Roxas was pretty much trying to get across that he couldn't exist in Sora much longer because he was actually Ven's heart). Thus, he allowed Sora to recall his memories, as when he becomes one with Ventus, he may have to lose/forget them himself or something like that.

I doubt Roxas would be one of the lights. He's a part of Sora and he's probably not going to be seen in the game anymore, except in his "spirit form" so it's most likely Mickey.

After the new translation of the ending it has been confirmed that Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are the first six and then after watching the secret ending it has been confirmed that the last one is Kairi

But Terra can't unless some weird nomora troll thing happens and Terra is brought back because i far as we know he is in MX

I doubt Roxas would be one of the lights. He's a part of Sora and he's probably not going to be seen in the game anymore, except in his "spirit form" so it's most likely Mickey.

Mickey said that the lights are(This is in the ending.)

Sora

Riku

Mickey himself

The three that are missing: (TVA, I'm sure.)

And the seventh one is....(then he gets cut off or something. So I'm saying Kairi or Lea.)

But Terra can't unless some weird nomora troll thing happens and Terra is brought back because i far as we know he is in MX

Everything can happen in a KH game lol

Sora

Riku

Mickey himself

And the seventh one is....(then he gets cut off or something. So I'm saying Kairi or Lea.)

I think the seventh is going to be Kairi, that's why Yen Sid called her.

Edited by Moni_22

So that must mean that Ventus and Aqua will return early on in KhIII unless they save it until the last minute...which I think should only happen to Terra (who breaks away from Xehanort during the fight). We all know Kairi is number 7 after the secret ending, so that leaves Lea out as a lone wolf once more.

Sora

Riku

Mickey himself

I meant Roxas wouldn't be seen anymore, of course Sora's coming back.

You didn't watch the translated ending did you? Master Xehanort himself said he had two of the lights at that moment. Sora, and Terra. The Seven Lights are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Terra, Ven, Aqua, and Mickey.

You didn't watch the translated ending did you? Master Xehanort himself said he had two of the lights at that moment. Sora, and Terra. The Seven Lights are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Terra, Ven, Aqua, and Mickey.

No i have yet to watch the english sub ending. But what are they going to about lea then, since he can wield the Keyblade. Edited by Jaden T Ortiz

It will be Sora, Riku, Mickey, Lea, Aqua, Ven and Kairi. When Mickey said it was Sora, Riku, himself and TAV Master Xehanort corrected him by saying that he was going to use Sora as the next vessel (which he failed when Lea stopped him) and that one was already under his control (Terra).

No i have yet to watch the english sub ending. But what are they going to about lea then, since he can wield the Keyblade.

Hence the big shock. I'm not sure. Obviously he'll fight, but I don't think he'll necessarily be a part of the next Keyblade War. Most likely he'll be on the battlefield, but fighting a non-Keyblade Wielder like Isa. The Seven Lights will fight the Thirteen Darknesses, and when their Keyblades clash, the X-Blade will be formed again.

Edited by TheBucket2

Roxas will probably come back I mean he's one of the people who are suffering I dont think he will be left to suffer. He was also seen coming out of the papers along with Ven, Aqua, Terra, Donald and Goofy and he was seen with everyone else summoning his keyblade. Nomura said that the opening is of what is to come so Roxas will be in the final showdown. Although Kairi's part in all of this has me curious.

You know it makes Sense that it's TAVRKSM because when the X-blade split The BBS trio and Mickey were in the location, Keyblade graveyard, while three more pieces flew through to other worlds, ending up with their chosen succesors.

Hence the big shock. I'm not sure. Obviously he'll fight, but I don't think he'll necessarily be a part of the next Keyblade War. Most likely he'll be on the battlefield, but fighting a non-Keyblade Wielder like Isa. The Seven Lights will fight the Thirteen Darknesses, and when their Keyblades clash, the X-Blade will be formed again.

That does make sense with Lea fighting the (transnorted?) transformed into MX people

As people already said the lights are the 2 trios and Mickey, and i have a sad feeling that Lea won't appear too much on KH3 :/

No, I think he will be important, but he won't be with Sora and the others.

I didn't said he wouldn't be important, anyway.

I have a feeling Lea will finish his MoM with Yen Sid meanwhile 7 Lights is fighting 13 Darkness, and he will probably appear almost on the end of the game, and do awesome stuff as he always do.

I didn't said he wouldn't be important, anyway.

I have a feeling Lea will finish his MoM with Yen Sid meanwhile 7 Lights is fighting 13 Darkness, and he will probably appear almost on the end of the game, and do awesome stuff as he always do.

I don't think that the MoM is that important. I think Lea will appear just like in KH 3D, doing things in his own.