Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

Have you already spoiled yourself with some videos from KH3D?

Have you already spoiled yourself with some videos from KH3D?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already spoiled yourself with some videos from KH3D?

• Yes, I have watched most of the videos of KH3D.
    • Yes, but only with the ending and/or secret ending.
    • Yes, but only with the boss fights.
    • Noo... But I don't know if I'll be able to resist for much longer...
    • No! I have decided that I won't spoil myself, and I really won't see a thing before I've got the English version with me.
    • Another option? Tell us below.

Posted Image

Behold, the indomitable will that has been passed through my family line for generations!

I have ruined nothing! I know nothing about DDD,

and my ignorance shall continue until I hold the English version in my hands!... or an English trailer comes out!

I waited long enough for the game I have to get rewarded for my patience and this is my reward watching new vids of this MAGNIFICENT game

I skimmed the livestream to look for a certain character, so a saw a few things despite not wanting to spoil anything. But I haven't really seen anything since, and I have no idea what was going on so it's all fine for me.

i only saw a boss fight...but now reading other posts it makes me want to spoil myself if anything i'll see the opening BUT THAT'S It and maybe some random worlds

Posted Image

Behold, the indomitable will that has been passed through my family line for generations!

I have ruined nothing! I know nothing about DDD,

and my ignorance shall continue until I hold the English version in my hands!... or an English trailer comes out!

bless your iron will

No i haven't but in a way i kinda did but not really, i went into a thread and read a spoiler :/ hopefully i will forget it by the time the english version comes out and if i just keep it out of my head, but i watched some of the playthrough but just parts of cutsceans from some of the worlds and watched some fighting thats not that much of a spoiler but still

I SHALL NOT SPOIL.

I only saw the opening, and unfotunatly read un-tagged spoilers which really pissed me off. But I am trying my best to resist the darkness!

yah sorry about that im starting to put spoiler tags now but yah

I went to a post and may or may not know something but I'm going to try to keep myself at this state of spoils and wait for the english version. Dang I hope it releases during summer... >.<

yah sorry about that im starting to put spoiler tags now but yah

Lol it wasn't only you. And its all right xD I understand you are new here. But remember, not all people want to be spoiled. ;)

MY KH VIRGINITY WILL BE PROTECTED UNTIL IT COMES OUT IN ENGLISH.

Nope. The only things related to KH3D was what came out before the release. Oh, and I guess some spoiler topics that had some of the spoiler in the title (curse that most recent topics bar!), but I really don't have any clue as to what they were about.

I am disappointed at the poll. Why people spoil the game when they know they will be getting it is beyond me. Bah, to understand other people is a forgone conclusion, there isn't even a point in trying... :/

Technically speaking, no. I've only watched a bit of random gameplay to see how Flowmotion works. And I cropped the opening from the Premiere video before the game was out.

Although because of a few people not marking spoilers, I know a tad bit of info that probably would have made me have the same reactions as the characters in the scene if I hadn't seen it. >_>

Question: Will watching the secret ending of DDD spoil anything from DDD? Probably a dumb question. I just can't resist. xD