Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XIIISwords

Seven Pairings (SPOILERS)

LOL No no and finally no...Lea himself prides himself on being Lea again not just Axel bc he has his heart.Even if Roxas cant be brought back i think Lea realizes that Roxas is Sora as a somebody like he is Axel but Lea as a somebody..He doesnt even know about Ven's heart.But even if he did they were both his friends.I personally think Nomura is building Lea up to be a permanent main character on the good side .He's worked on redeeming him and building character developement.He's not gonna throw that away like that IMHO

Yes! That's roughly what I was trying to say, but you worded it much better. :)

Terra has been confirmed as one of the seven lights. just saying

According to the translations (Which might be wrong considering we don't have an English version yet) Terra is most definitely NOT one of the seven lights. Instead, he is one of the thirteen darknesses... Scary thought: Friday the 13th... 13 darkness? Coincedence, probably, but still scary. And 7 is considered a perfect number in several religions/pieces of literature... 7 lights..

According to the translations (Which might be wrong considering we don't have an English version yet) Terra is most definitely NOT one of the seven lights. Instead, he is one of the thirteen darknesses... Scary thought: Friday the 13th... 13 darkness? Coincedence, probably, but still scary. And 7 is considered a perfect number in several religions/pieces of literature... 7 lights..

No my profile picless friend in the translations Mickey counted himself riku Sora and the bbs trio on his fingers claiming they needed a seventh light.

you are right, they never actually said terra. i'll give you that one. but, i did not say that kairi was 100% confirmed.

Oh, I know. I'm not trying to say you did. I just see sometimes people start to infer more into cutscenes and then say its fact (not saying you did), but I think there is an importance about what is still not completely confirmed yet.

@sejexs well my Roxas profile pic friend (just playin). But really from the translations it says "The last light would be...." Then MX says, "but the Sora and the last light are on our side". So we do have a 7th light, but it isn't known. Could be Lea or Kairi or Eraqus, whose heart was in Terra's body...or a completely new character/one we didn't think of being a light.

Edited by legendkiller222

Okay guys lets assume that the seven slights are Sora, Riku, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, and Kairi/Lea. If that is so then Xehanort only has 11 darknesses because they saved Sora and somehow Terra gets saved because Terra is manly man( honestly idk how he would be saved). Who would replace Sora and Terra as the darknesses. Maybe Vanitas and some other dude. Or, maybe Vanitas is one of the 11 already. Also in the opening scene it did show Roxas as one of the seven. I personally think that Xion will definitely not be one of the seven though. I think that the seven will be Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Ven, Aqua and Kairi. Since Kairi is a light adn a princess it would be 13 vs 13 and you need equal light and equal darkness to create the X-Blade right?

Terra- Cinderella. Terra was a complete gentlemen to her and made Cindy giggle. They have a good friendship.

Sora- Belle. I like the idea of Sora protecting Belle because he helped the Beast twice, as already mentioned above.

Ven- Aurora. The heart thingy.

Aqua- Snow White. Aqua helped protect her and stuff.

Mickey Mouse- Alice in wonderland. He'll be best at protecting a kid.

Riku- Kairi. Riku has already to be shown and protecting Kairi countless times through KH.

Lea or Roxas- Jasmine because she's the last one left on the list lools.

Edited by axele