Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
barry2255

KH3D Please! HELP ME!

I can't take it anymore, I'm about to break! I wanna watch the kh3d cut scenes and ending soooo bad! I managed to not spoil myself with birth by sleep but this is freakin agonizing, How can I keep myself from spoiling everything about kh3d?

I can't take it anymore, I'm about to break! I wanna watch the kh3d cut scenes and ending soooo bad! I managed to not spoil myself with birth by sleep but this is freakin agonizing, How can I keep myself from spoiling everything about kh3d?

Well, don't be me.

tutti frutti. Play through your gaming library, watch dvds, read/watch manga/anime, do your homework (joking on this one), overtime at work, prank people. I would go on, but then there would be no end to the list.

I might be able to help you, but first we're going to need a shruberry, an armadillo, twenty cans of industrial super glue, and some cottage cheese! You know on second thought that plan is too complicated! Just turn off your computer, lock it in a safe (without memorizeing the combination), give the combination to your parents, and make sure your parents don't give you the combination until the game comes out!

I might be able to help you, but first we're going to need a shruberry, an armadillo, twenty cans of industrial super glue, and some cottage cheese! You know on second thought that plan is too complicated! Just turn off your computer, lock it in a safe (without memorizeing the combination), give the combination to your parents, and make sure your parents don't give you the combination until the game comes out!

Intresting....

Ok well I will take you through the steps to stop the spoilers....

Step 1: Get a knife

Step 2: Stab your self

Step 3: ........

I tried it and I blacked out haha