Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
terraqua

Did anyone find out what BBSV2 really was?

There's been no confirmation on it, so it's doubtful it actually exists.

However, there probably still is one more game to come out before KH3.

Noruma said in an interview that before KH3 comes out, several stories need to be told.

'Roxas' time in the Organization.' 'Xehanort's Past' 'Mickey's period of absence' and 'Riku's period of absence.' So far, all of these stories except for the last one has been told. There's also the whole thing with Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect. So, I'm pretty sure that there will be a new game and it may deal with the BBS characters; Ven, Aqua and perhaps Terra but slightly doubtful, maybe even Vanitas.

There's been no confirmation on it, so it's doubtful it actually exists.

However, there probably still is one more game to come out before KH3.

Noruma said in an interview that before KH3 comes out, several stories need to be told.

'Roxas' time in the Organization.' 'Xehanort's Past' 'Mickey's period of absence' and 'Riku's period of absence.' So far, all of these stories except for the last one has been told. There's also the whole thing with Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect. So, I'm pretty sure that there will be a new game and it may deal with the BBS characters; Ven, Aqua and perhaps Terra but slightly doubtful, maybe even Vanitas.

Mickey's abscence wasn't covered either

Mickey's abscence wasn't covered either

You could say that both Coded and 3D covered Mickey's absence. Especially 3D as we saw a lot of worlds that involved Mickey and in Coded we saw that Mickey was around during Sora's events.

Check out KH3D, it should answer your question.

If you could message me some details that would be nice because I watched most of the scenes and still dont know....

Mickey was only around during data sora's time in coded so he didn't really go anywhere and his abscence referred to his time in the realm of darkness