Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Master Xehanort1690

KH3D YMX(SPOILERS)

the person that popped into my head was from the Another Side Another Story secret ending from KH1 FM, i still think that thats YMX instead of Roxas because it shows him flash a golden eye.

Golden eyes represent darkness in the Kingdom Hearts series. If they were glowing, it probably just meant that YMX was tapping in and using his darkness and dark powers to summon the keyblade, which is a keyblade of the realm of darkness.

the person that popped into my head was from the Another Side Another Story secret ending from KH1 FM, i still think that thats YMX instead of Roxas because it shows him flash a golden eye.

That person was confirmed to be Roxas. What's more, that same scene appears in Days and partially in KH2. How could you not know that's Roxas?

Golden eyes represent darkness in the Kingdom Hearts series. If they were glowing, it probably just meant that YMX was tapping in and using his darkness and dark powers to summon the keyblade, which is a keyblade of the realm of darkness.

That person was confirmed to be Roxas. What's more, that same scene appears in Days and partially in KH2. How could you not know that's Roxas?

tell me about it

Im 100% with you. That is not Roxas, the scene in days was different but in the same place! Look at the shoes in Another Side, that person in is wearing boots. Roxas wears sneakers.

Same place

Same actions

Different People

Different Time

Im 100% with you. That is not Roxas, the scene in days was different but in the same place! Look at the shoes in Another Side, that person in is wearing boots. Roxas wears sneakers.

Same place

Same actions

Different People

Different Time

This would add to the different Xehanorts existing and add to Nomura's effect of Time Traveling. It might be. But remember, most secret endings, except for Blank Points and 3D Secret Ending, are non-canon and you can't trust everything that's shown in it.

Same place

Same actions

Different People

Different Time

They could have changed Roxas' design since then. The boots and golden eyes could have been original, but scrapped ideas.

Like Beta Kairi's pig nose.

Well, just like StrongHeart said, some things that appeared on Another Side, Another Story didn't even happen, like Riku taking of his fold at the top of the building, or making the clouds disappear and showing a massive meteorshower.

However, the dude with eyes glowing, i bet that's NOT Roxas, his hair is covering his face, cheeks, like it always do, even more when he is hooded, and like people said before, he's wearing boots, not sneakers.

Posted Image

And here's his feets:

Posted Image

Same place

Same actions

Different People

Different Time

exacly what i was thinking and YMX can manipulate time so he was probably talking to Xemnas, and his shoes size match when you see him walking down the stairs in Travers Town when Riku first sees him.