Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Pandora333

KH3D *Spoilers* Localization extras

As you know, Nomura usually adds something extra to the localized version of the "big" games (KH1 & 2, BBS, etc...) and since I consider KH3D to be one of them and after watching the secret ending, here's my idea:

In the secret ending it is teased that Kairi will take the MoM exam, what about if Nomura added Kairi's exam to the localized version of the game? Maybe something not too big, like Kairi doing some missions at the now awakened worlds. This would alse give Nomura the reason to make a KH3D FM with an extended ending or whatever he likes to do.

Do you like my idea?

Edited by Pandora333

It wouldn't make sense for him to do that. If you're going to make Kairi a new playable character make her be the main character of it or co-main with Lea. This adds to the effect of TWO new keyblade wielders that you always wanted to play with a story.

most times with the FM's the random monsters are made stronger, got a swap and some superbosses are added

though there prob will be a longer ending but that could be everything..

No. WE'LL get a extra boss, a few modified cutscenes, bug fixes, and maybe a new keyblade if we're lucky.

Then there'll be a final mix with a bunch of new keyblades and moves, lots of new secrets bosses and areas. New sidequests, a new secret ending, new playable segments, new cutscenes, new characters, and free candy.