KH3D Sora might not be one of the 7 lights

1) Sora

2) Riku

3) Mickey

4) Ven

5) Aqua

6) Terra

7) Roxas

Why? Well...obviously,I'm the only one who watched the opening.

inb4 nO U gOT IT AlL wROnG

Ignorance is bliss.

no sora is one because in one of the subbed videos master xehanort did say sora was "far off from being a keyblade wielder" but mickey counted afterward how many people wielded keyblades im pretty sure sora is one of the 7 lights

You guys are all forgetting one very important thing and that is that even the keyblade can be passed on from master to student, the keyblade is also capable of choosing its wielder if their heart is strong enough (A.K.A. Sora). It doesnt matter whether Sora was originally allowed to use the keyblade through Ven because he has proven time and again that his heart is strong enough to wield it. Also to the whole Xehanort saying that Sora is a darkness thing, have any of you heard of Villains playing mind games to get into the heroes' heads, it only happens in just about everything.

This is the most valid point used so far. Just because all of the bad guys think that Sora was not meant to wield, does not mean he was not chosen by fate. I have said it in a different thread, "My theory is that Riku was initially supposed to gain the ability to summon the Kingdom key, but when he fell to darkness Sora intercepted it, and initially he was only able to carry it because of Ven's heart. I read the manga and it always shows him carrying his key around his belt up until the fight with Riku where the KeyBlade chooses him. From that point on, the Kingdom Key was his, and he could summon it and dismiss it at will. Riku then was able to summon his own key, thus making Sora a wielder without the rite to succession. This is just a theory based on others sources of media that may or may not be cannon."

Besides, Namora stated that the kingdom Key is HIS when he was talking about Roxas, he said that Roxas barrows the KingdomKey from Sora, and when he began duel wielding, he borrowed Ven's as well. That makes two different keyblades. I am not sure if you can follow, but that means Sora, in fact, is a wielder now, even if he was not supposed to be at first.

All of that being said, I honestly do believe that Sora will be one of the lights because the only point you have against it is a loose Japanese translation. You can't break it into specifics when you only have loose translations as your back up. If we are arguing specifics, you say that only the ones who could wield at the time of the original shattering of the X-blade could be lights. This was before the Keyblade war, and therefor, FAR before the time of Riku's or even Terra, Aqua, and Ven's births. Thus making that argument null and void.

Edited by Codeman1346

1) Sora

2) Riku

3) Mickey

4) Ven

5) Aqua

6) Terra

7) Roxas

Posted Image

You have the decency to watch the opening (the very scene is going to be changed when KH3 comes out), but yet chose to ignore the Ending AND the Secret Ending, or somehow completely missed the point of it?

Gosh, we need more smarties like you in this world.

Posted Image

You have the decency to watch the opening (the very scene is going to be changed when KH3 comes out), but yet chose to ignore the Ending AND the Secret Ending, or somehow completely missed the point of it?

Gosh, we need more smarties like you in this world.

Heh.

I know what you think.Roxas and Terra aren't there,huh? You think of Lea and Kairi being the other 2 lights.

Well,I think those two will only serve as substitutes.

Remember when Mickey was counting the 7 lights? In that moment,he didn't know that Lea had a keyblade...or he didn't have it at that point.Also,he obviously didn't think of Kairi or why would he be suprised in the ending,when she showed up with Riku?

Before I forget,Xehanort said,that Sora and the last one were on their side.That means,that the last one Mickey and Xehanort were talking about is Roxas or Terra.Well I think it's Roxas since he lives in Sora.If Xehanort was talking about Terra,he could have said that sentence in a different way.

Heh.

I know what you think.Roxas and Terra aren't there,huh? You think of Lea and Kairi being the other 2 lights.

Well,I think those two will only serve as substitutes.

Remember when Mickey was counting the 7 lights? In that moment,he didn't know that Lea had a keyblade...or he didn't have it at that point.Also,he obviously didn't think of Kairi or why would he be suprised in the ending,when she showed up with Riku?

Before I forget,Xehanort said,that Sora and the last one were on their side.That means,that the last one Mickey and Xehanort were talking about is Roxas or Terra.Well I think it's Roxas since he lives in Sora.If Xehanort was talking about Terra,he could have said that sentence in a different way.

You can stop right there.

Let me tell you what's wrong with everything you said. First off, when Mickey was discussing about who was a part of the seven lights and the thirteen darknesses, both sides are imcomplete.

Here's who is on each side, from what he said:

Seven Lights:

1) Himself

3) Riku

4) The three missing (Terra, Aqua, and Ven)

Thirteen Darknesses:

1) Master Xehanort

2) Young Master Xehanort (this might change since he said he was going to return to his original era)

3) Terra-Xehanort (this is obviously going to be the form that is revived)

4) Braig

5) Isa

6) The "Last One"

7) More Xehanorts or Xehanortified People (such as Vanitas, Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, Luxord, etc.)

Unknown:

Only Sora

Master Xehanort did say that Sora and the "Last One" were on his side, but Mickey had said he was on his side. We now know that Sora was saved, therefore he is not on the Thirteen Darknesses. The "Last One", we have no idea if he's going to be on the Thirteen Darknesses or the Seven Lights, but since Mickey didn't say who it was, it's safe to assume that he's on the Thirteen Darknesses, but no voluntary. Mickey seems to know that the "Last One" could of been on the Seven Lights, so it's not necessary an evil person. But it's not Terra, because he already mentions the "three missing". The only three that is generally grouped together with Terra, Aqua, and Ven. Besides, Terra couldn't be on the Thirteen Darknesses because he still has his Lingering Sentiment, where his mind still runs about, in his armor. Only his body and soul are really under Xehanort's control, as it was used to make Ansem and Xemnas, so when it comes back, it should come back back as Terra-Xehanort.

Roxas....how can he even be mentioned in this whole thing? Mickey and Master Xehanort (I assume he does), acknowledge that Roxas is a part of Sora, therefore he has served his purpose. It's most likely he'll be revived to help out, but they don't know that.

So once they found out Xehanort's plans (Since they couldn't have done anything WITHOUT KNOWING THE PLANS), they're preparing now the Seven Lights now. Yen Sid asked Riku to grab Kairi, since she can wield the Keyblade and what better way to have a Princess of Heart to be able to defend herself. Mickey had said that the Seven Lights were Keyblade Wielders. And since Lea has shown the ability to wield a Keyblade that didn't know he could and has helped numerous times, it's most logical that he'll end up as one of the Seven Lights.

Sora is still unknown at the end of game STILL because he went back to the Realm of Sleep to retake the Mark of Mastery since he failed. At this point, he can't exactly be considered a light since he has not earned his Keyblade Master title, the title that he needs he needs to defeat Xehanort.

Now here's what the Seven Lights are:

1) Mickey

2) Riku

3) Terra

4) Aqua

5) Ventus

6) Lea

7) Kairi

The Thirteen Darknesses are still the same.

So really, you're still ignorant and you still don't know what you're talking about.

[...]At this point, he can't exactly be considered a light since he has not earned his Keyblade Master title, the title that he needs he needs to defeat Xehanort.[...]

6) Lea

7) Kairi

Keep insulting me.You're doing great.

Argh,well...I was thinking about it again.I was too hasty to call Roxas a light...or better said,it's too hard for me to understand how he could actually fit the place after re-watching the ending.All 13 seats in the room are filled.*sigh* I didn't notice this important fact but that's ok.At least,I can prove you that Sora is indeed a light.

You're saying,that Sora isn't a light because he didn't become a Keyblade Master.Then you list Lea and Kairi,who have no combat expirience with the keyblade.Do you think they can catch up to everyone else between 3D and KH3? ...Lea maybe but not Kairi,She is only considered a light because they run short on people.

Now let's try again.

Right off the bat,Xehanort was talking about his 12 selves.With Sora,it would have been 13.But...w/e.Minutes later,Mickey counts the 7 lights...including Sora.He even says so.From there on,it's already Sora,Riku,Mickey,Ven,Aqua and Terra.

Then Xehanort says "However,both Sora and the last one are on our side.In other words,3 lights are missing."

2 of those three are Sora and Terra.I guess we can agree on this.The last one is unknown but we do know,that he/she is (in the moment) on the dark side.Judging by this all,it's..

1.Sora

2.Riku

3.Mickey

4.Ven

5.Aqua

6.Terra

7.??? (currently on the dark side)

I'm gonna say it again.Lea and Kairi will serve as subtitutes for Terra and the last one,until both can be saved from Xehanort's side.

Here's who Mickey all called lights:

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. Mickey

He then mentioned the three people whose destinies MX ruined. That means that:

4. Aqua

5. Ven

6. Terra

He didn't specify the seventh, but the ending makes us assume it's Kairi.

Regardless, I think that everyone is going to have to wait for a 100% accurate translation or for the English version to come out.

1) Sora

2) Riku

3) Mickey

4) Ven

5) Aqua

6) Terra

7) Roxas

I'm starting to agree with this, even though I hate that Roxas gets his own body. Which probably means everyone is going to get their own existence somehow, even though past games have hinted it wasn't possible >.>.

Now for Sora, who isn't a true Keyblade Wielder.

Posted Image

It has been mentioned many times, by Ansem through Riku in KH1, from Braig in KH2 and 3DS, and from Master Xehanort in 3DS. That Sora isn't a Keyblade Wielder. Remember in KH1 when Riku summoned the keyblade right out of Sora's hand? How did Sora get it back? His heart started to reconnect with Ven's heart that lies in slumber deep within him. That's why he says the same things the Ventus says, though at this point Sora thought it was his own words, but it was actually Ventus speaking.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Ventus got the keyblade back for Sora. But he does have his own power.

Posted Image

So he's not one of the 7 lights. But they did say that Sora will always be the hero.

This is all my speculation. But I think my statement about Terra is spot on.

I agree with this. I never ever thought that Sora would not be one of the seven, but I always had a feeling Sora should not have the keyblade. True he may not be one of the seven lights, but he will always be a hero. I guess he can come in the final battle to help and maybe so can Roxas if it is true that strong nobodies can form their own hearts. I might have read that on a different forum or this one, but can someone give me proof that Nobodies can form their own hearts? Thanks.

Here's who Mickey all called lights:

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. Mickey

He then mentioned the three people whose destinies MX ruined. That means that:

4. Aqua

5. Ven

6. Terra

He didn't specify the seventh, but the ending makes us assume it's Kairi.

Oh? So Kairi was on Xehanort's side before? Didn't know that.

Oh? So Kairi was on Xehanort's side before? Didn't know that.

Well, for one, the ending does seem to imply that Riku left to get the 7th light and Kairi showed up. And secondly, the translation might not be 100% accurate.

i think that sora is one of the seven lights because if he is not one of the seven lights riku neither is because he touch the keyblade of terra and that not is something equal that did sora???

1) Sora

2) Riku

3) Mickey

4) Ven

5) Aqua

6) Terra

7) Roxas

I'm glad I'm not the only one who actually paid attention to the opening lol. Of course Kairi is introduced as a candidate but that doesnt mean she will be. Plus, with that one cutscene with roxas telling sora that "I thought it would be okay being you" (implying he isn't happy now..), and that "it has to be you" (the one that saves him and everyone else) it really does seem he is going to be saved and fight in the end. Sora also said he deserves to be his own person. (Evidence, not proof.) But Kairi is a princess of heart, they have to protect her...it just doesn't seem like she will ultimately be in the final battle. Its Kingdom Hearts, you never know what can happen ;)

Edited by mccadi

I believe that the real issue here is what the hell happened to Terra? I believe that Terra is NOT in Organization 13, and that he is the 7th light. Why? Take a look at what Mickey says in this scene. He mentions the 7 lights as Mickey, Sora, Riku, and the missing three (Aqua, Terra, Ventus). Then he says the following:

Posted Image

This sounds like he knows who the last one is (doesn't know at this point about Lea or Kairi). Then you have Master Xehanort reply the following:

Posted Image

The Last one!!!! Xehanort mentions that the 7th light that Mickey thought of is actually a member of the 13 Darkness. So from this, I believe that Terra is not in the 13 Darkness. Terra's status is unknown right now, but I'm sure that he completes the 7 lights.

The 7 lights are:

1-Mickey

2-Riku

3-Kairi

4-Lea

5-Aqua

6-Ventus

7-Terra

So who is this "last one"? I can't think of any other keyblade wielder except Eraqus. Unless its "THE MASTER" of Eraqus and Xehanort. Who knows....

Eraqus is a high chance, hes the only other person i can think off, as mickey knows him also (sort off) as he heard that he was struck down

He didn't say that. o-o He said that since he was using Sora as a vessel he couldn't possibly be one of them. Then Lea saves Sora, but it isn't confirmed that he was a light. Xehanort said 7 lights were originally keyblade wielders. Sora was not an orginal keyblade wielder.

Umm, he states that two of the lights are on his side (sora and the last one) so yes sora is one of the lights.

Eraqus is a high chance, hes the only other person i can think off, as mickey knows him also (sort off) as he heard that he was struck down

Umm, he states that two of the lights are on his side (sora and the last one) so yes sora is one of the lights.

This is old, don't bring back a topic that was already settled.

1) Sora

2) Riku

3) Mickey

4) Ven

5) Aqua

6) Terra

7) Roxas

This guy is the only one who makes any sense! Of course Sora is going to be one of the seven! How could anyone think that the central character, the character who is at the center of the entire series could not be one of the chosen few? Really?

I'm glad there is no dispute that Riku and King Mickey... these two are as obvious as Ventus and Aqua being part of the seven.

As for Terra he has vowed to make things right and he has Master Eraqus' light on his side as well as his Lingering Armor. I have faith he will be back one way or another. Same goes for Roxas, I have no doubt he will be one of the seven.

And do you know what the biggest hint that these are the seven? Only these seven character's have been playable!!!!! Maybe Nomura intends for us to play as them again in the final battle against the thirteen darkness!!!!! How epic would that be!!!!!

This guy is the only one who makes any sense! Of course Sora is going to be one of the seven! How could anyone think that the central character, the character who is at the center of the entire series could not be one of the chosen few? Really?

I'm glad there is no dispute that Riku and King Mickey... these two are as obvious as Ventus and Aqua being part of the seven.

As for Terra he has vowed to make things right and he has Master Eraqus' light on his side as well as his Lingering Armor. I have faith he will be back one way or another. Same goes for Roxas, I have no doubt he will be one of the seven.

And do you know what the biggest hint that these are the seven? Only these seven character's have been playable!!!!! Maybe Nomura intends for us to play as them again in the final battle against the thirteen darkness!!!!! How epic would that be!!!!!

amen, bro. amen. It's way simpler then everyone thinks!

Edited by mccadi

I personally think seven lights are Riku, Mickey, Roxas, Ventus, Terra, Aqua and Sora. I dont think Kairi is counted because she is one of princess of hearts and she may end up like they did in kh1. I also think these ones because of the opening sequence of kh3d. We see Mickey releasing Roxas, Aqua, Terra and Ven from the book and they join with Sora, Riku and Mickey (also Donald and goofy if they are counted) to battle against MX.

I get where you are coming from.

But, KH3 isnt about sora's journey just to help Roxas. In KH3 Ven, Aqua, Terra, Roxas, Namine, and Xion all the people suffering will be saved Nomura said he planned for this. The opening of KH3d show Sora, Riku, Mickey, Roxas, Ven, Terra, Aqua using their keyblades and preparing for a battle. Weather he borrowed his friends heart or not he still has a very strong heart, he had courage to accept a stranger heart to murge with him two differant times. He stayed loyal and true to his friends. Sora was destined to get they keybalde from the very start. Just merging with Ven's heart sped up the process. In the secret ending Mickey says Lea went back to radiant garden. And Kairi probably wont be prepared to fight just yet.

To add to this, Sora suggests that bonds shared between hearts create the true power of the Keyblade, allowing the strength to be his, and thus gives him the ability to wield the Keyblade while speaking to Xigbar in KH3D

I believe that the real issue here is what the hell happened to Terra? I believe that Terra is NOT in Organization 13, and that he is the 7th light. Why? Take a look at what Mickey says in this scene. He mentions the 7 lights as Mickey, Sora, Riku, and the missing three (Aqua, Terra, Ventus). Then he says the following:

Posted Image

This sounds like he knows who the last one is (doesn't know at this point about Lea or Kairi). Then you have Master Xehanort reply the following:

Posted Image

The Last one!!!! Xehanort mentions that the 7th light that Mickey thought of is actually a member of the 13 Darkness. So from this, I believe that Terra is not in the 13 Darkness. Terra's status is unknown right now, but I'm sure that he completes the 7 lights.

The 7 lights are:

1-Mickey

2-Riku

3-Kairi

4-Lea

5-Aqua

6-Ventus

7-Terra

So who is this "last one"? I can't think of any other keyblade wielder except Eraqus. Unless its "THE MASTER" of Eraqus and Xehanort. Who knows....

But is it possible that Roxas is one remember he was already in organization 13 and when he came back in DDD he was wearing his org. suit not his normal get-up in the beginning of KH2 he possibly just took Sora's advice and grew a knew heart. Kairi can't because she is a princess of heart. Lea i believe is a liability i feel as though he will be taken at the end or maybe Xion....oh well only time will tell.

I personally think seven lights are Riku, Mickey, Roxas, Ventus, Terra, Aqua and Sora. I dont think Kairi is counted because she is one of princess of hearts and she may end up like they did in kh1. I also think these ones because of the opening sequence of kh3d. We see Mickey releasing Roxas, Aqua, Terra and Ven from the book and they join with Sora, Riku and Mickey (also Donald and goofy if they are counted) to battle against MX.

^ this