Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
heyitsdeven

Tiny theory on "Reconnect"

In the Secret endings of BBS, Recoded and 3D, we see the word "Reconnect". Could Reconnect possibly mean an HD release for ALL games in the series? (possibly somehow all put together as one game) I mean, you would be "reconnecting" by playing all the old games.

Also..

The past will be reawakened as a new number

In never-before-seen detail

Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number

The first two lines could reference the HD release of the games, and the last one Kingdom Hearts 3. Maybe this has deeper significance. Maybe by beating the HD compilation of the games, you can unlock a special Secret ending for KH3?

In the Secret endings of BBS, Recoded and 3D, we see the word "Reconnect". Could Reconnect possibly mean an HD release for ALL games in the series? (possibly somehow all put together as one game) I mean, you would be "reconnecting" by playing all the old games.

Also..

The past will be reawakened as a new number

In never-before-seen detail

Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number

The first two lines could reference the HD release of the games, and the last one Kingdom Hearts 3. Maybe this has deeper significance. Maybe by beating the HD compilation of the games, you can unlock a special Secret ending for KH3?

I saw the entire passage as being a direct reference to KH '3' the next number in the series. And seeing how its probbaly going to be on a next gen system, itll be in great detail. I dont remember where but i read somewhere that the word "reconnect" was a device used in the hope that fans would replay the series in anticipation of KH3.

I may get hated on for this, but I don't think there should be a HD KH. To me it's a waste of time - time that should be used to make new games and finish up the Xehanort saga. I may say that but knowing myself if it did come out i'd be buying it

Will just all have to wait to find out what all of this means. But hopefully that wait wont be too long http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

I'm looking forward to the future with new Kingdom Hearts games , so that I can finally line the pieces up and make sense of everything.