Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Xehanort1690

Is Sora fit to be a keyblade master?

Yeah, I agree with you. Sora has done a lot of good things, but he needs to take things a bit more serious. I think Riku clearly deserved to be a Keyblade Master in this game. Sora will become one eventually too, but to be a Keyblade Master isn't easy, Terra and Aqua needed to train so hard.

I think Sora just needed to lose. From the start of the series, he's been able to do what others haven't and there hasn't been any point where's he been totally helpless or has completely failed. I think Sora needed to lose for once as a wake-up call, so he can see what his good and bad points are. Also, you're sort of right. I think Sora is very naive and he needs to learn to be more serious. He was beginning to see the error of his ways in KH2 but he's definitely still too trusting.

I totally agree with you. Sora didn't diserve to become KM because he was very arrogant I hope he manages and get the MoM cause i don't want to play only as Riku in the other KH titles. I rember being pwned by Riku at KH 1 nad I kinda don't like him. So I really hope Sora gets the MoM. Also it was good to see that the KH ending haven't all the the happy ending we are waiting for so it was a change for a time.

I wonder,if Sora will lose his Keyblade once Ven awakens...

Nah.He'll probably keep it but it would make sense,since he can only wield one because of Ventus.

This is NOT true .Nomura said that Sora was always meant to wield even without Ven so even when Vens heart goes back he can still wield . This could probable be why Vens heart originally searched out Soras heart for refuge to begin with.

Nah.He'll probably keep it but it would make sense,since he can only wield one because of Ventus.

He was able to wield a keyblade when Ventus' heart was inside of Roxas, why wouldn't he be able to wield a keyblade if Ven's heart returned to his own body.

Does Sora deserve to be a Keyblade Master??? Definitely. Just not right now.

I think that he needs to learn how to stand alone. It's a great thing that he's connected to so many people and relies on them, but it's also a weakness of his. He needs to be able to confront the darkness within him and beat it with minimal help from anyone else, which he hasn't really done yet. Riku has and it's one of the reasons he passed. I think that's what the end of KH 3D was getting at.

As for Sora being immature and naive, I definitely think that part of him is. But, at the same time, that's his way of coping with the world and not having to confront things when they get too hard.

i agree with axel_lea_lives-on he would still be able to wield because ven just made him use one extra. if sora wasnt able to use a keyblade before then he would have only been able to use one

Edited by crashrobot55

During the MoM exam Sora's naivety led him to almost becoming another Xehanort and helping Xehanort start a war. He had to be saved due to his naivety by Lea, Riku, and Mickey.

I've been wanting to see where this actually happens. The only clip I've seen is when Sora is asleep and Mickey, Riku, and Lea have to save him. What led Sora to get to that point? What could Xehanort possibly have done to turn Sora to darkness? When and how does Sora show arrogance? If there is a link to the clip where this happens I'd really appreciate it!

This is NOT true .Nomura said that Sora was always meant to wield even without Ven so even when Vens heart goes back he can still wield . This could probable be why Vens heart originally searched out Soras heart for refuge to begin with.

Can you provide the source where Nomura says that? Cause I wanna know if he really did say that Sora can wield it without Ven's heart. If he only mentioned Sora, I believe that he means Sora will always be able to borrow the power of the keyblade. Why? Sora can answer that:

Posted Image

But if you can provide the statement made about Sora wielding a keyblade without the need of Ventus' heart, then ok.

I've been wanting to see where this actually happens. The only clip I've seen is when Sora is asleep and Mickey, Riku, and Lea have to save him. What led Sora to get to that point? What could Xehanort possibly have done to turn Sora to darkness? When and how does Sora show arrogance? If there is a link to the clip where this happens I'd really appreciate it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtvsudvjqU0&feature=related

I don't think there's subs yet but I've heard people say Xehanort booby trapped Sora's clothes (note the X shape). I think it's Sora beats the boss and starts falling into sleep/darkness.

Can you provide the source where Nomura says that? Cause I wanna know if he really did say that Sora can wield it without Ven's heart. If he only mentioned Sora, I believe that he means Sora will always be able to borrow the power of the keyblade. Why? Sora can answer that:

Posted Image

But if you can provide the statement made about Sora wielding a keyblade without the need of Ventus' heart, then ok.

Ill have to go look through the interviews again to give u the exact interview .They are on this site to so feel free .Ill explain this to you easily .Ven is the reason Sora can Dual wield .Not the reason he can wield .What does that tell you ? He can wield WITHOUT Ven . Thats common sense there. I'll give you an example. Sora didnt have Vens heart in him at all during CoM yet he could wield. It was in Roxas the entire time .

Ill have to go look through the interviews again to give u the exact interview .They are on this site to so feel free .Ill explain this to you easily .Ven is the reason Sora can Dual wield .Not the reason he can wield .What does that tell you ? He can wield WITHOUT Ven . Thats common sense there. I'll give you an example. Sora didnt have Vens heart in him at all during CoM yet he could wield. It was in Roxas the entire time .

Actually, after watching DDD, I'm starting to think that Ven's heart stayed with Sora's Heart the whole time. Roxas was a very special Nobody and I believe that he grew his own heart. Also, Nomura has said that Sora's ability to dual wield comes from Sora's Keyblade and Roxas's keyblade, though of course that could still mean that Roxas's keyblade is Ven's, but I think that Roxas's Keyblade is his and his alone.

Edited by VoidXName

Actually, after watching DDD, I'm starting to think that Ven's heart stayed with Sora's Heart the whole time. Roxas was a very special Nobody and I believe that he grew his own heart. Also, Nomura has said that Sora's ability to dual wield comes from Sora's Keyblade and Roxas's keyblade, though of course that could still mean that Roxas's keyblade is Ven's, but I think that Roxas's Keyblade is his and his alone.

LOL explain why he looks like Ven then and not Sora if Vens heart stayed with Sora.Cmon now xD.

LOL explain why he looks like Ven then and not Sora if Vens heart stayed with Sora.Cmon now xD.

lol well, we know that the heart shapes the vessel, right? So when roxas was created from Sora's body it was Ven's heart that shaped Roxas. Ven's heart must have been stronger than Sora's at that time, which would make sense, bc Sora was just barely beginning to use the Keyblade and all and at that point in time his heart, even though Ven's was fractured, wasn't as strong.

Or Ven's heart DID stay with Sora's body in the creation of Roxas, but perhaps BECAUSE Ven's heart was still fractured it couldn't sustain Roxas on it's own, so Roxas's body grew it's own heart.

lol well, we know that the heart shapes the vessel, right? So when roxas was created from Sora's body it was Ven's heart that shaped Roxas. Ven's heart must have been stronger than Sora's at that time, which would make sense, bc Sora was just barely beginning to use the Keyblade and all and at that point in time his heart, even though Ven's was fractured, wasn't as strong.

Or Ven's heart DID stay with Sora's body in the creation of Roxas, but perhaps BECAUSE Ven's heart was still fractured it couldn't sustain Roxas on it's own, so Roxas's body grew it's own heart.

I think you are reaching here. We know for a fact that Vens heart was in Sora.There is no proof that Roxas ever grew his own heart .He had Vens appearance bc Vens heart was in Roxas. We also know Nomura said that when Roxas defeated Xion he awakened the ability to dual wield bc of Ven. He has one keyblade bc of Sora and the second bc of Ven. You cant deny Nomuras own words xD.When i wake up in the morning ill go look for the interview but im also pretty sure you know what interview im refering to.bc you have been in threads with me discussing this before .THat and Soras heart was extremely strong thats why it was able to heal a fractured Vens heart .It cant be stronger than a sleeping heart taken refuge with another heart. That wouldnt make sense.. Edited by axel_lea_lives_on

I think you are reaching here. We know for a fact that Vens heart was in Sora.There is no proof that Roxas ever grew his own heart .He had Vens appearance bc Vens heart was in Roxas. We also know Nomura said that when Roxas defeated Xion he awakened the ability to dual wield bc of Ven. He has one keyblade bc of Sora and the second bc of Ven. You cant deny Nomuras own words xD.When i wake up in the morning ill go look for the interview but im also pretty sure you know what interview im refering to.bc you have been in threads with me discussing this before .THat and Soras heart was extremely strong thats why it was able to heal a fractured Vens heart .It cant be stronger than a sleeping heart taken refuge with another heart. That wouldnt make sense..

Roxas growing his own heart makes much more sense than a nobody having someone else's heart from what Xemnas said about if the will is there then a heart will bud. What happened to cause Roxas to look like Ven could be the fact that when Sora stabbed himself creating a heartless and nobody the heart of Ven influenced the creation of Roxas. It is not out of the question that Ven's heart ended up in Roxas, Ven (His heart could have came back, but finishing up healing process), or stayed in Sora. There are not any facts proving Roxas had Ven's heart. There are just facts that can build the theory that Ven's heart resided in Roxas, but like I said with the new info given in 3D there is a believable theory of Roxas having his own heart.

Roxas growing his own heart makes much more sense than a nobody having someone else's heart from what Xemnas said about if the will is there then a heart will bud. What happened to cause Roxas to look like Ven could be the fact that when Sora stabbed himself creating a heartless and nobody the heart of Ven influenced the creation of Roxas. It is not out of the question that Ven's heart ended up in Roxas, Ven (His heart could have came back, but finishing up healing process), or stayed in Sora. There are not any facts proving Roxas had Ven's heart. There are just facts that can build the theory that Ven's heart resided in Roxas, but like I said with the new info given in 3D there is a believable theory of Roxas having his own heart.

Im not saying that its not possible for Roxas to ever grow his own heart. THe question in the first place was " if vens heart returned could Sora could still wield ?". Nomura already stated yes bc even without Ven Sora had his own keyblade and Ven gave him his second keyblade.These are Nomuras words. That IS proof.This is what im actually originally talking about. However there is no proof roxas grew his own heart and thats why he wielded a second keyblade.That is the issue

I agree with the fact that they're aren't many facts proving that Roxas had Ven's heart. The only reason why Roxas looks like Ven is because Sora had Ven's heart inside his own heart. Roxas had Ven's looks, and Sora's fighting stance with some of Sora's personality. I didn't know Nomura said Roxas could dual wield because of Ventus. I want to see that article. Cause throughout 358/2 Days, I didn't see Ventus except when Xigbar looked at Xion. That's only because Xigbar is connected to Ven, who's connected to Sora, who's connect to Xion. Xion is built off of Sora's Memories. Roxas absorbing Xion gave him the ability to wield 2 keyblades. Also, Roxas had control of Samurai Nobodies. Only a big time Nobody can control other nobodies. So Roxas didn't have a heart. He's just connected to Sora's heart. Xion is Sora's copy that ALMOST became complete (appearing as Sora to Roxas before their battle). Roxas has no heart, he wields one keyblade cause he's Sora's nobody (therefore connected to him), and he wields a second keyblade for absorbing a almost complete copy of Sora (Xion).

Edited by Chosenl