Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* Requirements to unlock Secret Ending revealed

Sorry, but that's not the secret message. The secret message is a document you obtain after collecting all the letters during the credits.

So whats on the document and i know what you are talking about i just didnt know there was something actually on that item

My bad

So whats on the document and i know what you are talking about i just didnt know there was something actually on that item

My bad

The secret message says

The past will be reawakened

as a new number

in never-before-seen detail

Prepare yourself for the awakening

of the next number

http://www.khwiki.net/List_of_Glossary_terms#Secret_Message

The last one on the list is the secret document.

My bad

No worries. I also thought those letters during the credit which spelled "This Leads To Kingdom Hearts" was the secret message, until I got the actual document, then I realized I was wrong.

Sorry, if my question souds a bit stupid but:

I played it on Proud Mode and got 5 trophies - sure, no SE - however, I tried to fix the answers and ...credit gliding per Theatre Mode and still got nothing new... aside from the messange but no video at all. Do I have to finish the last fight/s again in order to get it?

To get the Secret Ending on Proud:

Obtain 5 trophies

Collect all Gold letters in the drop credits (also unlocks Secret Message)

Roxas answer 3, Ventus answer 2, Xion answer 2

If you've beat the game beforehand, you need to beat Xemnas with Sora & Young Xehanort + Nightmare Armour Ventus with Riku again.

On Standard it's the same but with 7 trophies.

To get the Secret Ending on Proud:

Obtain 5 trophies

Collect all Gold letters in the drop credits (also unlocks Secret Message)

Roxas answer 3, Ventus answer 2, Xion answer 2

If you've beat the game beforehand, you need to beat Xemnas with Sora & Young Xehanort + Nightmare Armour Ventus with Riku again.

On Standard it's the same but with 7 trophies.

That;s pretty much what DChiuch and some other members already stated.

That;s pretty much what DChiuch and some other members already stated.

True, but the posts on here look like they've been copied what with all that Japanese text too... i'm just posting from experience ;)

I got the secret ending. Thought it was alright until the three words at the end. Reconnect Kingdom hearts. The I'm like Noooooo! Not another side game and probably another system I have to buy!!!

I saw that at the end as well, but if I remember correctly that same message appears at the end of the secret endings in both Re:Coded and the BBS. So it might not neccesarily mean that there's going to be another side story.

Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts is just the name given to the set of secret endings that lead up to KH3, as well as serving as the true endings of the games they're in.

This is taken directly from the KH wiki.

Another Guardian of Light is the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. Like Blank Points and Signs of What's Next, it uses in-game engine graphics, voice acting, ends with the phrase "Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts", and does not tease a future game, instead serving as the true ending of the game and a prelude to the events of Kingdom Hearts III.