Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D in the April 5 issue of Famitsu Weekly

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] has appeared with an article in the April 5, 2012 issue of Famitsu Weekly, celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series. The article is said to contain interviews with key staff members of the series, as well as a list of things to check on your second playthrough of Kingdom Hearts 3D. We do not yet have scans or complete interviews, but some details about the article are starting to appear online.

According to Siliconera, the following interview snippets have appeared online. This implies that Kingdom Hearts III will be the next game in the series.

Speaking about the tenth anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series with Famitsu, Tetsuya Nomura said the next game will complete Xehanort’s chapter. Nomura talked about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. He said he dreamt of giving the game analog control.

owww. we haf to wait for kh3 still next three years. maybe more. But if next game ends xehanort saga, does that mean bbsv2 wont come out? Or... nomura did mention that kh3 would have a name, so what if kh3s name is acctually bbsv2 (unlikely though)

Guest Lady Dreana

First off, KH3 WILL BE NEXT FUUUUUCKCKKKCKCKCK YEAAAHHHH!!!!! Also He hopes to give 358/2 Days anolog control? So a remake? If so he better put in a firetruck load of cutscenes.....

You and me both. I'd love so see a cutscene where Axel learns to fly.

i have to agree with what Bigbadcloud said, It says chapter not saga, so maybe it won't be KH3, i mean if it is KH3 that will be then next game, that means the main team will have to work like really super hard and fast to finish Versus and then have to work even harder and faster to complete KH3 in order to keep with Nomuras promise of releaseing a KH game every year, so i don't think it will be KH3 maybe another game who knows, have to wait and see, can't wait to read the full interview, hopefully no spoilers are in it

i have to agree with what Bigbadcloud said, It says chapter not saga, so maybe it won't be KH3, i mean if it is KH3 that will be then next game, that means the main team will have to work like really super hard and fast to finish Versus and then have to work even harder and faster to complete KH3 in order to keep with Nomuras promise of releaseing a KH game every year, so i don't think it will be KH3 maybe another game who knows, have to wait and see, can't wait to read the full interview, hopefully no spoilers are in it

This is just a translation, maybe he means "saga" when they write "chapter".

358/2 Days is my favorite game of the series and I would be glad to see a remake for Ps3 AFTER Kingdom Hearts III.

We'll wait for KHIII for a long time...

so Xehanort saga will end but are they going to still continue the series after kh3 ?

Of course it will. =) Nomura did say the series will continue, just as different sagas, and it will always remain Soras story.

Oh my gosh, I would LOVE to see Days for the PS3. Days was my first Kingdom Hearts game and although games like KH1 and 2 are better with gameplay and such, Days will always hold a special place in my heart.

And Kingdom Hearts III! YES! Just.... yes!

I don't think kh would be good on the ps3, I want the graphics of the CGs for the series. I want that the next kh be kh3 not a remake, after finishing the series, then he should make remakes