Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

KH3D *Spoilers* What do you think of...

What do you think of Axel weilding a keyblade?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Axel weilding a keyblade?

• I think it's awesome.
    • Meh, it's okay.
    • I think it's terrible
    • I don't care.

So, for those of you that have watched KH3D, what do you think of Axel weilding a keyblade? In my opinion, I don't think he should even weild one to begin with. He just seems to cool to use a keyblade. He is much better off with his Chackrams which suit him very well. It just doesn't seem to fit to me.

Guest Lady Dreana

I'm not 100% sure of what to make of it just yet because it could go both ways depending on how or what Lea does with it.I think I need to see Lea in action with it first. Design wise it look pretty cool.

I think he was better the way he was (his chackrarms were amazing), but it's still good seeing him as a Keyblade wielder. BTW I haven't seen an image of him with it yet. Can anybody tell me where can I see a video or something?

Edited by neil98

I think it's awesome! He deserves one.

I think he was better the way he was (his chackrarms were amazing), but it's still good seeing him as a Keyblade wielder. BTW I haven't seen an image of him with it yet. Can anybody tell me where can I see a video or something?

Posted Image

Edited by Moni_22

while i do think it's a bit over kill to make lea a keyblader, i cant deny that it wasnt epic when he summoned it~

that- and axel is as much a team favorite as a fan favorite. it was bound to happen xD

It would be great if he could control both his keyblade and chakrams. And then his control over fire is an obvious must. Basically if he keeps all of his old abilities and then you add the keyblade into the mix, I'll be happy. But let's face it, this has been coming since KH2.

This game is collapsing into bad fanfiction. Not EVERYBODY needs a keyblade.

Also, I like how positive the feedback is about Axel getting a keyblade is, but when KAIRI DARES to get a keyblade... oh man.

This has been hinted at coming to fruition for a long time .People shouldnt be surprised.Im happy about it and im sure he can probably still use his old abilities too..Really we need all the wielders we can get .People shouldnt complain .Look whats happening in game .

The question for me is less 'do I like the idea of Lea wielding a Keyblade?' and more 'What are the implications this has on the underlying plot?', as in my eyes it is clearly a plot device (and one that I saw as fairly predictable as soon as the footage of Lea going to Yen Sid in the Special Trailer was first released). It may have something to do with the "Xehanortification" process i.e. the potential vessels may have gained the ability through having a piece of the heart of a Keyblade Master implanted in them, the ramifications of this being that there may be even more potential combatants to take part in the new Keyblade War. Alternatively, the fact that AX's Keyblade would likely have, given what we saw happen to Braig, touched all those that he struck down and turned into Nobodies means that a round-about Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony may have been triggered. If this is the case, Lea's strength of heart was subsequently all that was needed in order to bring about the coming of his Keyblade - it may thus be said that other original Organisation members may not end up wielding them as they may not partake in any events that will strengthen and prove their hearts' worth, as Axel/Lea did, though they might given the right circumstances. Tying in with this is also the question of whether Lea is one of the seven lights. Given Mickey's description, it would seem he is not, and thus two ideas arise. Firstly, it may have been Xehanort's goal to allow for as many people to begin wielding Keyblades as possible, thus increasing the chances of another conflict breaking out - who knows, at some point he may even be able to exercise control over them due to them possessing a part of his Heart, and thus Lea may be forced to turn on the heroes. However, what seems more plausible to me is that this is an unforeseen and potentially unwanted outcome of the divergence of Xehanort's original intentions for Organisation XIII, as he has inadvertently allowed his failed vessels the ability to take up arms against him. Then again, there remains the possibilty that Isa and Braig may be able to wield their own eventually, and thus it may not have completely backfired.

As far as Lea's use of the Keyblade goes, I agree with Keyblade King 12's view. Being able to use the Keyblade, his chakrams, and his fire manipulative abilities in battle would make him even more formidable than before.

Edited by islandboy461