Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Skyace 65

KH3D jack sparrow possibly one of "the 7" "spoilers"

first post on here because i REALLY wanted to discuss this after seeing the secret ending.

so far here is what we know

they need 7 defenders of light and currently here is who is could be

Mickey,Lea,Riku,Kairi,Aqua,Ven. now before people say i'm missing others just hear me out, xehanort said he already had one of the lights on his sides "Terra" and if Ven gets out of Sora i would bet he wouldnt be able to use his keyblad anymore so we would still need one more weilder.

cant be terra since he's under xehanorts controll according to the ending (what other light could it be?" and since eraqus is in terra he couldnt do it either. Roxas and Xion could only use the keyblade because of sora so its 50% chance they could either lose or still be able to use the keyblade if they left sora once Ven left his heart.

so all that leaves is captain Jack since sora accidentaly did an initation on him when he handed over his keyblade to him during the second game

thoughts? and i would also like to point out that they couldnt just give Sora another keyblade once they rescue ven for an approaching battle since it would take too long after initation for it to be useable, remember at the end credits of KH II jack still dosent have one and that was a long timeframe. and they would have had to already rescued aqua at that point since they need her to get to vens body in CO

If Nomura paid attention to minor Disney characters that don't play a big role in the story, scar would have a nobody, since he became a heartless. Just saying.

not neccesarily, remember you have to have a strong will for a nobody to be created. and judgeing by the way he ran away from simba he wouldnt have a nobody

cool but i dont think they would get JS because for all we know they could use the next POTC 2 movie in kh3 and remember the first kh game they said they cant meddle in other worlds so if they took him to a diff world it would be meddling also i dont think the creator of the game wants jack to be the final 7th light

not neccesarily, remember you have to have a strong will for a nobody to be created. and judgeing by the way he ran away from simba he wouldnt have a nobody

You always get a nobody when you become a heartless. When you have a strong will, you get a nobody like the ones in Organization XIII.

cool but i dont think they would get JS because for all we know they could use the next POTC 2 movie in kh3 and remember the first kh game they said they cant meddle in other worlds so if they took him to a diff world it would be meddling also i dont think the creator of the game wants jack to be the final 7th light

we could go into an extremely long discussion and argument about meddleing but i'll just leave it at this, if he wanted to go than it wouldnt be meddleing, i see meddleing as more of messing with whats currently going on in the world and not so much travel, but i guess that differs depending on everyones perspective.

we could go into an extremely long discussion and argument about meddleing but i'll just leave it at this, if he wanted to go than it wouldnt be meddleing, i see meddleing as more of messing with whats currently going on in the world and not so much travel, but i guess that differs depending on everyones perspective.

well yah but remember in kh 1 how they couldn't take aladdin with them because they said it would be meddling so wouldnt that be the same with jack ?

You always get a nobody when you become a heartless. When you have a strong will, you get a nobody like the ones in Organization XIII.

go to 8:20 Yen Sid says nothing that it would become a humanoid heartless, just what i said that only ones with strong wills have nobodies

well yah but remember in kh 1 how they couldn't take aladdin with them because they said it would be meddling so wouldnt that be the same with jack ?

if the whole universe is at stake i think i would make an exception :) and a keyblade is like a galactic travel pass that gives you the right to go to other worlds

thoughts? and i would also like to point out that they couldnt just give Sora another keyblade once they rescue ven for an approaching battle since it would take too long after initation for it to be useable, remember at the end credits of KH II jack still dosent have one and that was a long timeframe. and they would have had to already rescued aqua at that point since they need her to get to vens body in CO

Sora's keyblade is his own even if Ven is returned to his body, the kingdom key chose Sora after it rejected Riku because of the darkness in his heart at the time. The reason why roxas could dualwield keyblades is because he was using both sora's and ven's keyblades.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxcGkGxxk6c

go to 8:20 Yen Sid says nothing that it would become a humanoid heartless, just what i said that only ones with strong wills have nobodies

if the whole universe is at stake i think i would make an exception :) and a keyblade is like a galactic travel pass that gives you the right to go to other worlds

It's explained in KH 358/2 Days that anyone with a strong heart will create a humanoid Nobody, and those with weaker hearts become weaker nobodies like Dusks.

Just because Scar was afraid of Simba it doesn't mean he doesn't have a strong heart and will. I'm ending this discussion here because I'm lazy. Edited by Golden Ultima

first post on here because i REALLY wanted to discuss this after seeing the secret ending.

so far here is what we know

they need 7 defenders of light and currently here is who is could be

Mickey,Lea,Riku,Kairi,Aqua,Ven. now before people say i'm missing others just hear me out, xehanort said he already had one of the lights on his sides "Terra" and if Ven gets out of Sora i would bet he wouldnt be able to use his keyblad anymore so we would still need one more weilder.

cant be terra since he's under xehanorts controll according to the ending (what other light could it be?" and since eraqus is in terra he couldnt do it either. Roxas and Xion could only use the keyblade because of sora so its 50% chance they could either lose or still be able to use the keyblade if they left sora once Ven left his heart.

so all that leaves is captain Jack since sora accidentaly did an initation on him when he handed over his keyblade to him during the second game

The game isn't about the disney characters besides mickey, donald, goofy and company. And you don't need a keyblade initiation to wield a keyblade, you just need the makings. Jack's heart doesn't have what it takes, imo.

The game isn't about the disney characters besides mickey, donald, goofy and company. And you don't need a keyblade initiation to wield a keyblade, you just need the makings. Jack's heart doesn't have what it takes, imo.

the only one we have seen get one without initation is Lea, although there is the chance that it was from terras wodden keyblade. but untill the last part of the ending gets translated to english im not going to argue about it

the only one we have seen get one without initation is Lea, although there is the chance that it was from terras wodden keyblade. but untill the last part of the ending gets translated to english im not going to argue about it

Nomura has never stated that a Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony is needed to name a new Keyblade Wielder. Ven got his Inheritance Ceremony after he already had one. He had a Keyblade before Terra let him hold the wooden one. He had one in the beginning of BbS. Also nowhere does it say Terra, Aqua, Yen Sid, Xehanort, and Eraqus got Inheritance Ceremonies.

Just because Scar was afraid of Simba it doesn't mean he doesn't have a strong heart and will. I'm ending this discussion here because I'm lazy.

Just gotta say. How do you know Scar's Nobody wasn't a random Dusk you destroyed at some point in the game? :P

Just gotta say. How do you know Scar's Nobody wasn't a random Dusk you destroyed at some point in the game? :P

That's what I mean. There is no attention to these minor characters. If he was important, his nobody would never be a random dusk.

yah but like i said i dont think numora would want any disney character not counting mickey of course :) to be the seveth also what if they never do anouther POTC movie in kh besides i think most likly it will be a main character

If Nomura paid attention to minor Disney characters that don't play a big role in the story, scar would have a nobody, since he became a heartless. Just saying.

If a KH game came out for the Vita with Scar's Nobody in it, I would buy the Vita in a heartbeat.

That's what I mean. There is no attention to these minor characters. If he was important, his nobody would never be a random dusk.

Yeah, i guess you're right. They'd never make an important character turn into the most basic enemy there is. That is beyond a Shadow of a doubt.