Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Number XV

Kingdom Hearts: Incarcerated RP

Felix frowned. He popped his neck and kicked to his left, then he punched to his right, and spun around to head butt the clone behind him. Then he turned back and faced Reilly. "Really? You NEED to use your inhabiter to fight me? I guess I am a better HUMAN than you. I guess I just...have more natural STRENGTH than you. Is that how it is, because it really looks that way," Felix said with a smirk.

Reilly laughed again. "I can't even sense Axel anymore. Sadly, trying to goad me into fighting weaponless won't work. I'm a patient man." He kicked at Felix, then spun with two blades.

Edited by Number XV

Felix blocked the kick with his leg and jumped backwards. "Fine. You can use your toys...I'll use mine," Felix said smiling. He ran to the kitchen counter and grabbed the cooking oil, threw the opened container at Reilly, and then pulled a match from his pocket and struck it.

Reilly warped as the fire erupted behind him. "Trying to burn the house down, huh?" He tore the microwave out, and threw a water bottle at the socket. "Then we'll both die." He charged Felix, again.

The punch hit Reilly as the fire spread across the kitchen. Reilly fell back, and barely pulled himself. He broke a lamp, starting another fire as he lept over the counter into the living room. He threw his blades at Felix, laughing.

Reilly tried to run out, too, after being hit, but he frowned. He was surronded by fire. He grinned as the fire hit a gas main, and the side of the house he was on exploded. There were bits and pieces of Reilly lying around.

Callum groaned as the house started to collapse, and held his stabbed leg. Almost as if Reilly anticipated Callum not being able to move.

Dalton quickly held up his shield and grabbed Rebekah's hand and then grabbed Callum, he held them close, and attempted to flee the house.

Felix grabbed the gun out of the pool, and casually walked to the back door and grabbed Reilly's head. He then strolled to the front yard, and punted it across the street.

"You stupid bastard..." he said laughing.

Callum fell to the ground, gasping. The hole in his chest and leg hurt like crap, but he summoned his keyblade, and used it to stand, leaning on it. He noticed Reilly dead, but everything went black, and he fell to the ground.

Dalton noticed Callum falling down, so he picked him up and carried him out. Felix noticed that Dalton didn't go back for Rebekah, after letting go of her hand so he went back. "I'm sorry I'm late...come on, let's get out of here..." ,he said gently grabbing her hand.

Alex ran beside Dalton and when he saw Felix head back for Rebekah. He was prepared to go and run after him but needed to make sure that he kept close to Callum to try and heal him up as much as he could. Alex was glad Felix was back. While all this craziness was happening he was smiling on the inside.

Micheal was heading him from the store when he saw a huge fire about two and half miles away.

'What on earth is that?'

'well I say we go check it out, maybe someone is trapped in their'

'you going to be a hero again?'

'maybe'

Micheal took out hi phone and dialed a number. "hey John, I need you to go to the store for me, can't really talk right now. Bye" He put his phone back and headed towards the house. When he got a couple blocks away the fire department still wasn't here. He looked around for anyone who needed help.

Edited by FFxChainlessSoulxKH

A van pulled up to where Micheal was. "You know, I think I saw it come this way." Aria said stepping out of the van. "Well, it could be a clue if we find it." Victoria said as she came out. "I still can't believe that we got separated again from people. When will that one end?" Noel asked getting out. "I don't know, but I hope to not be passed out again for a while." Paul said coming out. Victoria noticed a man there, "Hey, do you know what happened here?" Victoria asked Micheal.