Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
latiasxeevee

KH3D Hooray, we're playing Simple and Clean Orchestra ver. in band class!

Yup. I'm playing the clarinet, although I unfortunately play second part, so some of the good rhythms and stuff I don't get (I'm totally going to steal one of the first players' music and copy it, lol). We played through it once today, and I wanted to yell at everyone about how much they sucked. It was seriously like taking a crap on baby Jesus; you just don't do it.

The only part I really don't like about the music is the trombones/low brass got the part I had really been wanting; where it goes "Don't get me wrong I love you, but does that mean I have to meet your father."

Anyways, I posted this in the DDD section because I know this is where everyone is and I really didn't know where to put it xD

Lol I picked this for my finals in piano class, but a little more complicated

Good luck!

Really! How'd you get your conductor to do that? I asked my old conductor if we could play the Sephiroth theme but she said no...

Did she want some classical piece instead?

EPIC JEALOUSY~!! o0o

Ive tried for years to get my conductors to let us play any sort of game music T~T oh well xD

hope you have fun playing it~

will you be recording it as well?

Well, technically its video games live(including Halo and something I've never heard of) I think one of our band members made the request or something, and then he got the music in today. We're going to play it at our band banquet along with 5 other songs.

We probably won't record it, unless a band parent records it.

My highschool played the orchestrated version of simple and clean about 4 or 5 years ago, unfortunately I wasn't in band, and my obsession for KH hadn't fully blossomed at that point yet haha (though I still did like it) anyways they did an okay job but now that I look back on it I wish I was in band that year just so I could play that song :0

I need some peanut butter with mah JELLY!! That's so cool! Our band has looked into some Zelda stuff, but that's cuz our band director is a huge Zelda fan. I wish we could do some KH, that would be amazing. I didn't know so many people on here were musically inclined! Right on! I play flute btw.