Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
khfan02

KH3D Rikus hair

Is there any specific reason why Rikuhas short hair now? I always thought it was because it would mess up the 3d a bit cause his hair was too long. Why does Normura shorten it? I hate it that way.

Is there any specific reason why Rikuhas short hair now? I always thought it was because it would mess up the 3d a bit cause his hair was too long. Why does Normura shorten it? I hate it that way.

lol, I like that explanation!

Possibly to differentiate him from

the other Riku that shows up in the one scene in Monstro

It cant be that because he has his hair cut before he takes the MoM

What is MoM?

Edit;

Wait--- thinking, thinking, thinking--- does it mean Mark of Mastery?

Edited by Nweintraub

I read somewhere that Riku has his long hair to show the differences between him and Sora in KHII.

Now that they're firend anew, he has no reason to keep 'em long. Plus, it must be hard to fight with hair in the eyes.

And Riku is so much more sexy with short hair~ <3

Lordy....>,>

riku cut his hair, most likely to start over. with the japanese, when you cut your hair, it means you looking for a new start at life,. in riku's case- a chance at redemeing himself....like what samurai used to do, when they go rounin....

Edited by Konazumi

riku was f*cking sexy with his long hair

the most logic explanation would be like you said about the 3DS, Nomura would probably turn into something like a "fresh" new start for Riku after his dark path (actually I think that was the reason as said in an interview but not sure)

I can not imagine Sora's hair more longer than that while keeping the same hairstyle. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

no i am just stating, how has his hair stayed the same from KH to KH3d, he was grown up too, yet his hair hasn't changed much. with no time to actually cut it (like riku)

Edited by sorariku17

no i am just stating, how has his hair stayed the same from KH to KH3d, he was grown up too, yet his hair hasn't changed much. with no time to actually cut it (like riku)

Yes, I know, it was just my imagination. ^^

Its strange because his body grew up in his sleep between KH:COM and KH2, but not his hair. :/

However, Nomura seems to attach importance to Riku's hair length, but not with Sora, that's very strange... xD

Yes, I know, it was just my imagination. ^^

Its strange because his body grew up in his sleep between KH:COM and KH2, but not his hair. :/

However, Nomura seems to attach importance to Riku's hair length, but not with Sora, that's very strange... xD

hence my theory of ansem being a sora molester secretly and cut his hair to keep beside him at all times, as ansem really does have a thing for sora....if riku wasn't there, who knows soras face might have been scratched off or maybe wake up naked xD.

O.o my imagination is.....weird...xD