Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Renlover202

KHDays Who do you think is the most annoying character

I hate master Xehanort so much!!! he is soo annoying!!! Other than him i found xion personality to bland and boring and she wasn't that interesting of a character

Well, she is considered "heartless"--better yet, a "puppet". So at least they got her personality right! Ha ha ha.

Yeah, Xion was the worst for me.

However, something that is really annoying is when that awesome red heartless in Coded would pop up when you're in the sectors!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

In the whole Saga it's Terra, he got tricked so easyly by M.X. and lead the whole world into troubles. For those who hate Xion (<3) I will come to your dreams and make you feel the pain she felt so that you can love her like I do :P

Saix. OMFG, we get it. You have a high position in the organization. You don't have to stuff it down our throats. Okay, Xion is a fabricated existence, you don't have to deficate on her life at every chance you get, He was so damed imperial and high and mighty. He needed to be taken care of.

I heavily dislike Xion. I don't support any KH pairings, so it's not like Xion "gets in the way" or anything like that. But I was disappointed that 358/2 Days was her game; it was supposed to be Roxas'. I don't like that Xion is a weak female at all - that's the same reason why I dislike Kairi and Naminé, too.

I heavily dislike Xion. I don't support any KH pairings, so it's not like Xion "gets in the way" or anything like that. But I was disappointed that 358/2 Days was her game; it was supposed to be Roxas'. I don't like that Xion is a weak female at all - that's the same reason why I dislike Kairi and Naminé, too.

I do support pairings, but that automatically means I'm a butthurt fangirl to people who get offended when I say I hate Xion http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png She gets in the way in the sense that I was looking forward to see ROXAS struggling with his identity, instead all you have to do is look at his diaries and EVERY PAGE after Xion arrives is all about her. He's obsessed the entire time, and Xion is the one struggling with her problems and running off to find out who she is. Her personality is also flawless, bland, and boring, which makes it even harder to stomach the game http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png I would have liked to see a lot more development of the other Organization members too, including bits of their past lives.

I think the creators made her with the intention of being a strong female, but the result was a character that goes between fainting into the arms of the hot guys and killing major enemies in one hit. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Hmm a character that annoys me...... *thinks for a moment* .....ummmmmmm.......*Keeps thinking* ummmmmmmmmmmmmm............. *Keeps on thinking............

ummmmmmmm.....

Yeah I got nothing. No characters really annoys me really. Not many characters of any show, game, series, or w/e annoys me. Much granted I could think of a handful but yeah.

For those who hate Xion (<3) I will come to your dreams and make you feel the pain she felt so that you can love her like I do :P

You'll never get me alive!! :ph34r:

LOL I wish I could like Xion, I really do. I tried.

Xion is very fragile, but I don't think her annoying. Demyx is a cheating, but he isn't annoying too.

I think annoying Saix. Because he is cold and despizes everbody x(