Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Hei

Favorite Gaming System

Original? Strange because there are plenty of original games not built on games from the older gaming consoles.THEN AGAIN I would think you mean like the basic genres and mechanics... I'm sorry I'm just trying to make sense.

Well of course there are, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy X and above, and a whole ton of others are amazing games. And yeah I ment by genre and mechanics. It's kinda like, if you grew up with them, they stick to you and you will always like them. By the way, Donkey Kong 64 is amazing.

Pretty much anything Nintendo is my favorite along with PS2

1. Gamecube- I grew up with that thing

2. SNES for Earthbound and Final Fantasy IV

3. NES because it's fun ^.^

4.N64 for Zelda

5.Wii- it's enjoyable

And I love the Gameboy so much for Pokemon.

Well of course there are, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy X and above, and a whole ton of others are amazing games. And yeah I ment by genre and mechanics. It's kinda like, if you grew up with them, they stick to you and you will always like them. By the way, Donkey Kong 64 is amazing.

Ah.Well the way I see it, of course they are going to seem original,their the older or the first consoles,gaming has to start somewhere with its genre's and mechanics.But also,I can understand how they would stick to you.That's nice.

Sign in to follow this