Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EternalKeyblade

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D: GameInformer Interview

About that last question about FF Versus XIII,I am really trying to figure out what is going on with that game.And honestly,with that kind of answer,I can't.I mean Nomura just says he wants us to be patient? What could it mean for FF Versus XIII?Again I can't figure it out.The only thing I can assume is that its simply taking a really long time.Either that or their having trouble with a certain part in the game.But at least Game Informer was,as its name implies,IMFORMATIVE!

To be honest, i'd love KH on the Vita, but, I would want it to be on PS3 as well. Tetsuya needs to stop making people bu consoles to play KH games. While I hae every system KH on, it's a shame people will miss the games due to not being able to afford the system.

haha i was and i was on my phone so i didn't realize i didn't post it correctly.

so you would really want to see kingdom hearts 3 on the Wii, because i feel like the PS3 out sells it in japan (which is where Kingdom Hearts sells best) and it has a much better experience playing on a dual shock compared to a wiimote .

Uh... you 'feel' that it outsells it in Japan? The Wii has been massively outdoing every consoles for years, recent trends don't really matter.

And I never said I wanted KH for the Wii, I said that if Square Enix is basing their console choice entirely on which one has the most users, it would be the Wii.

Learn to understand what people say before you start bashing their opinion.

Uh... you 'feel' that it outsells it in Japan? The Wii has been massively outdoing every consoles for years, recent trends don't really matter.

And I never said I wanted KH for the Wii, I said that if Square Enix is basing their console choice entirely on which one has the most users, it would be the Wii.

Learn to understand what people say before you start bashing their opinion.

well i wasn't sure or not that's why i used the word feel (after looking it up you are correct wii does sell more), but ps3 still has superior graphics. which is what kingdom hearts deserves

I really hope he doesn't consider a KH for tablets...or at least not as an IOS exlusive. That would suck so hard...in so many ways. q_q

Damn you GameInformer, why didn't you ask him about the 10th anniversary?! >—

Noooo freaking way. When he mentioned the iphone/ipad os I thought he had lost his mind. That's the one "system" I will not buy for Kingdom Hearts.