Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D (Spoilers) Nomura talks Kingdom Hearts in Famitsu, talks unannounced title, KH3D demo in NA, KH3D secrets

I really want KH3, I'm not saying I don't like the unnumbered titles, but in all honesty I want KH3 fast. Maybe a game like BBsv2 for PSP (Not vita, I'm not buying another handheld) and then a little while after release KH3. But I really want KH3 :(

He received the opinion that the storyline was difficult to understand.

If there wasn’t a battle at the end of the game it would have felt anticlimactic, so an unplanned boss battle was added hastily.

“Since I decided to make KH3D rather suddenly, the story I presented was rushed since it was still being planned.”

The fragmentary texts that appear in the secret movie are tied to the story of Kingdom Hearts, however there is no telling whether it will be explored hereafter. (He avoids saying whether or not it relates to the secret movie of Birth by Sleep Final Mix.)

At least Nomura is honest,although he made some mistakes he has the courage to apologise ,this is the only way for him to become a better game developer and i hope he will learn from his mistakes and improve,at a time when Japanese developers,esp from the Jrpg genre are receiving many negative comments from the western audience Nomura has the courage to accept his mistakes and be honest to the fans in contradiction to other famous Jap developers who still have an arrogant attitude

So another kh game before kh3?( kh bbs volume2??? :huh: i guess its time for KH speculation :D

Edited by Nikolasvanitas

Lol, I love your icon SoraKH xD

Well, like Nikolasvanitas said, I like that Nomura acknowledged the complaints of his fans and owned up to any mistakes he had made. All the same, I think we've waited quite a long time for KH3, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that title to be the next.

... And then I remember that KH3 would mean the end of the Xehanort saga, and then I feel a little sad and wonder whether another unnumbered title would really be such a bad thing.

I wonder why he never talk straight >.< it's always the same answers every freaking interview!! :( I understand the confidentiality about unannounce games but still.. at least give us some legit answers lol

Also,

will this new title be KH related? It doesn't say specifically...?

Edited by Exodaze

" Regarding the title’s concepts, during Kingdom Hearts there hadn’t been anything past KH2 and Chain of Memories, then after that I thought of 358/2 Days, Coded, and Birth by Sleep. Thus conceiving the ideas for titles occurs through gradual stages.”

“Since I decided to make KH3D rather suddenly, the story I presented was rushed since it was still being planned.”

Is he pretty much admitting he retconned the plot from the original first few KH games ? I think so... Ive already been saying this but this kinda proves it .... o.0

Edited by axel_lea_lives_on

Well I can say this based on how all the other collections of games have some new version of that game series coming out after i.e God of War collection = God of war 3 and God of War Ascension, Sly Cooper Collection = Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Ico and SOTC Collection = The Last Guardian. I think that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be next other than the HD collections

I think he pretty much admits the next title wont be KH3, i mean i doubt he'd develop it as a "fastball" for us, because then i'd be disappointed... It's either a mobile/handheld-device game or HD remakes (praying for final mix versions, i mean he has them just sitting there, why not pass them along?!)

Or, you know, it could be a movie. That would be fastballish and unexpected.

Edited by Bosh104

“I figured since Lea had returned to his human form, it’d be no good if he didn’t have any power to bring back the person he wants, so I thought he should become a Keyblade Wielder.”

Does this mean that.. ROXAS IS COMING BACK?! dghudfghhghghkjjkjhgg

LMAO, i know what you're thinking: "Nomura admits that the next game won't be KHIII, and all u care about is that Roxas may come back?!"

.___. Yes..?

Edited by Setting Sun<3

I'm thinking of the HD collections.....Wait a minute..."a fast ball"....OH....MY.....GOD.....Nomura's going to release Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix to us! Think about it. It's something we'd NEVER expect. Then, after that...KHIII!

I'm thinking of the HD collections.....Wait a minute..."a fast ball"....OH....MY.....GOD.....Nomura's going to release Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix to us! Think about it. It's something we'd NEVER expect. Then, after that...KHIII!

Perhaps...Perhaps not.

By the way, I like your signature. Looks Epic. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Well, he's tried out other consoles as well; mobile, PSP, DS, 3DS. So hopefully he won't make another portable one! He said in Game Informer that it should return back to console right?

I'm calling HD collection with extra extra content! :D more scenes, Final Mix Addition and maybe, just maybe, a scenario that links with BBS FM's secret ending!

Plus, he was researching into it~ /drools